The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5040
Juno
does anyone want to go to download with me :puppyeyes:

:yes:
Reply 5041
I really want to coz Aerosmith, but I'm seeing Bon Jovi twice the week before. Hence, money :sad:

But, anime soc meet :grin:
Reply 5042
Juno
I had blood tests today *waves arm* And then I took my prescription to the pharmacy, and the woman there said she liked my nails :smile: And I bought a purse; they said it should be £6 but it didn't have a tag so they let me have it for £1 instead. It's kinda beige and goes with my Radley bag really well.

And I played my new tape in my car (tape deck, woo) and then my car made a horrible squeaky noise :cry: So I phoned my daddy, who instantly diagnosed the problem, laughed at me, and told me how to mend it - I just needed to rewind the tape :blush:

And then I went to the parcel place and got my parcel :grin: And I went to asda. I bought a top but decided i don't like it, and a jumper but picked up the wrong size. Strangely when that happens it's always my sister's size :dontknow: So I txt her saying i'd got her a present, and when she asked what it was she got the cryptic clues of "it was on the wrong hanger" and "mum wouldn't approve but I think you'll like it". She couldn't guess, and phoned me the second she was on her lunch break.

But I've had a productive day - I've done 2 pieces of homework for my IT course, and done one question of my maths assignment. I started the next, but put my dash in the wrong place which completely changed the meaning. I wrote f'(x) when I meant f(x) :sad: But it's not due for a while. And I changed my room around - I got rid of stupid table and now have my shoe cupboard! My room seems so much bigger this way. Daddy is also happy, as he cut up stupid table and turned it into a computer bench.

And yeah, that's just an epic post about my day.

Really, it isn't up to Physio. If your report says you can't do it then they have to let you go. Even if not, you can at least insist on doing things properly and having a break every so often like the guidelines say. Have you bought a new mouse yet? Or insist on doing things at a slower pace. If it doesn't get done then it's not your problem.

Wow glad you had a good day Juno :hugs:

Now I've had my shower I'm off to bed :giggle: really haven't had a productive evening

Night everyone :hugs:

And night vin :hugs: you get an extra one so I don't get another huffy face from you :sad:
Reply 5043
skipp
Wow glad you had a good day Juno :hugs:

Now I've had my shower I'm off to bed :giggle: really haven't had a productive evening

Night everyone :hugs:

And night vin :hugs: you get an extra one so I don't get another huffy face from you :sad:

:hugs:
:frown:Jenni always goes to bed early now :sad:
Reply 5044
3) Kyoya Hibari :biggrin:

Spoiler

[edit] Hmm I don't think a suit will work. I need some japanese school uniform :lolwut:
Reply 5045
Keoje

oh regestrations open btw:poke:

I wonder how they strict they will be with it because I wont be able to pay for it for a bit :erm:
Keoje

DO IT! TYL HIBARI! You must!
Reply 5047
vin
oh regestrations open btw

I wonder how they strict they will be with it because I wont be able to pay for it for a bit

It's only been 53 minutes and I see one huge ******* list for members. :wtf:

@LLOT I most likely will. :p: Hell...Even Chiaki + Hibari cosplays only....cheapest shared cosplay outfits ever! Just need a violin/magic wand/ tandas. :woo:

What's TYL stand for? Text you later? :wtf:
Reply 5048
Keoje
It's only been 53 minutes and I see one huge ******* list for members. :wtf:

@LLOT I most likely will. :p: Hell...Even Chiaki + Hibari cosplays only....cheapest shared cosplay outfits ever! Just need a violin/magic wand/ tandas. :woo:

What's TYL stand for? Text you later? :wtf:

well if I get taken off the list I can always re regester:yes: as long as theres space:s:

the yummy lad?:lolwut:
TYL = Ten Years Later, as in the older Hibari :smile: I thought this was well known amongst the Reborn! Fandom :|
Reply 5050
LastLordofTime
TYL = Ten Years Later, as in the older Hibari :smile: I thought this was well known amongst the Reborn! Fandom :|

I'm dissapointed in myself! Doh!!!!

All I'll need extra is tandas, a sexy purple shirt and a black tie. :woo:

@Vin Did you register as 'vinny'? O.o
Reply 5051
Keoje

I thought you meant kyouya hibari from ouran :giggle:

:no: I went as NinjaVin because vin wasnt allowed and I couldnt think of a new one :frown:
Evening :smile:

I ******* hate night buses :stomp:

2 hours in total getting to my destination. Charming.
Keoje

Do you mean Tonfa?

You also need a little Hibird and possible a hedgehog :smile: Plus a cloud Vongola ring and a box.

You must think of everything, not just go for the cheapy cheap!

My friend has a cloud Vongola ring :frown: My other friend has a Rain ring. And the Sky. Another has the Storm. And another has the Mist ... and another has the sun ... These are the PROPER ones which cost like £50. Not the cheap fugly fake ones ...
Reply 5054
LastLordofTime
Do you mean Tonfa?

You also need a little Hibird and possible a hedgehog :smile: Plus a cloud Vongola ring and a box.

My friend has a cloud Vongola ring :frown: My other friend has a Rain ring. And the Sky. Another has the Storm. And another has the Mist ... and another has the sun ... These are the PROPER ones which cost like £50. Not the cheap fugly fake ones ...

Oopsie. I got the name right first time in my spoiler earlier but forgot. :o: Oooh yeah! Hibird ftw!!! :woo: I wonder if sonic the hedgehog plushie will do. :p: I wouldn't mind a good quality ring too.... I'm getting excited....I need to make a list of all this stuff. :p:
LastLordofTime
Do you mean Tonfa?

I want a magic ring of darkness :colone:
Keoje
Oopsie. I got the name right first time in my spoiler earlier but forgot. :o: Oooh yeah! Hibird ftw!!! :woo: I wonder if sonic the hedgehog plushie will do. :p: I wouldn't mind a good quality ring too.... I'm getting excited....I need to make a list of all this stuff. :p:

OR, instead of Tonfa, you could go with his Vongola box weapon;

Spoiler

Although TYL Hibari never used the box weapon, so it'd have to be normal Hibari.

Or you could go as the Primo Cloud Guardian :O Although he's Blonde apparantly ...
Reply 5057
Hibari list

Spoiler

Reply 5058
sonic the hedgehog :s:
Reply 5059
LastLordofTime
Do you mean Tonfa?

£50 :eek: that is rather expensive though I understand for the good ones. I want the sky ring myself :proud:

Latest