The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Damn, Sai keeps stealing all the covers!!
Off to help with interviews now. TTFN BB.
Reply 5142
I woke up at 1045 but Im only having breakfast now:mmm: I was playing fire emblem in bed:yes:
vin
I woke up at 1045 but Im only having breakfast now:mmm: I was playing fire emblem in bed:yes:

:drool:

Pancakes?
Reply 5144
IGX_RSV2
:drool:

Pancakes?

no:s:
blehhhhh
Reply 5146
IGX_RSV2
blehhhhh

:hugs:
Reply 5147
Juno
I drove from Nottingham to Portsmouth with only my satnav for company, and last week I drove to Leeds and back on the same day.

Would you of prefered taking the train instead? That is assuming you had the option to, and didn't have anything you needed to transport(eg boxes full of yaoi)
Reply 5148
where is everyone:frown:

:rofl:
Reply 5150
kaito im bored:frown:
vin
kaito im bored:frown:

same :frown:
Mehhh
Reply 5153
Hello Hello

I look different :proud:
Reply 5154
I think Im too vain :s:
vin

Reply 5156
Kagutsuchi
As long as the transition is slowly gradual and still blends in perfectly then i'll be happy. :giggle:

A clean kitchen can still have character Jen. :o: I like to see where the dirt or smudges are and make them shine. I'm at peace when everything is clean and pure - at times in my Kitchen I like to brush my hand against the surfaces and sigh while smiling. :giggle:

If by living spaces you mean bedroom, then I enjoy pastel colours in my room - light ones. Definitely not pale pink. :o: You can have one of our living rooms as a pale pink room if you wish... i'd hardly be in there. :tongue:

I really don't want all your living spaces to be pale pink :giggle: They're mostly stonework at the moment because it's a tower...and you wanted it spirally :hmmmm: Apart form your kitchen your walls spiral :yep:

The pink came in because part of one of your kitchen walls is that sort of green tea colour...and I wanted to draw a cherry tree on there :o:

Either that or pale blue sky colored...I'm undecided...but mostly white and metal...

vin

:nah: There's no such thing as too vain...too slutty/too overdone is a common pitfall, but vanity? Vanity may live forever more with dignity :yep:

vin
:frown:Jenni always goes to bed early now :sad:

Despite saying that I was up until 4am doing math and redesigning Kag's kitchen...I have now learnt that you can never 'quickly redo just one question' :sadnod:
Reply 5157
skipp
I really don't want all your living spaces to be pale pink :giggle: They're mostly stonework at the moment because it's a tower...and you wanted it spirally :hmmmm: Apart form your kitchen your walls spiral :yep:

The pink came in because part of one of your kitchen walls is that sort of green tea colour...and I wanted to draw a cherry tree on there :o:

Either that or pale blue sky colored...I'm undecided...but mostly white and metal...

:nah: There's no such thing as too vain...too slutty/too overdone is a common pitfall, but vanity? Vanity may live forever more with dignity :yep:

Despite saying that I was up until 4am doing math and redesigning Kag's kitchen...I have now learnt that you can never 'quickly redo just one question' :sadnod:

:jumphug:

kags kitchen:eating:
Reply 5158
vin
:jumphug:

kags kitchen:eating:

I don't mean the one in yo9ur house where he's chained up :giggle: but I'm sure he'd cook for you if you asked nicely...

I'd cook for you too but not sure it would of Kag's standard :sad:

:hugs: how are you today vin-kin?
Evening :hi:

Im gonna play rapeLAY on DS now :perv:

Latest

Trending

No trending threads to show

Trending

No trending threads to show