Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    :daydreaming: Living in one of CLAMPs worlds would be cool too - such pretty clothes and all the bishies :drool: Clover would be interesting - love the design for that series

ReputationRep:
    I feel like I need to change my "theme" too ... I've had Beatrice since ... very early during the airing of Umineko ... But nothing this season has really inspired me to make a new theme from it (although, I haven't actually watched anything from the new season apart from the first ep of Military K-ON! and the first ep of Breast Milk as a Plot Device)

ReputationRep:
    I find my own question quite difficult to answer. :p:

Darker than Black universe would be pretty neat if I was a contractor but I'd lose my emotions. :nooo: So would Kampfer for various reasons....:ahee:

Oh yes. I found it. Hunter X Hunter. Seems like a normal enough world...with special powers.

I'm suprised no one has said Pokemon yet. No doubt AJ will pop in and say that :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    The world ... OF ENDLESS EIGHT!

DUN DUN DUNNNN.

Spoiler:
    Show
    :teehee:
    Kyon-kun Denwa!

We've entered an endless recursion of time.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I find my own question quite difficult to answer. :p:

Darker than Black universe would be pretty neat if I was a contractor but I'd lose my emotions. :nooo: So would Kampfer for various reasons....:ahee:

Oh yes. I found it. Hunter X Hunter. Seems like a normal enough world...with special powers.

I'm suprised no one has said Pokemon yet. No doubt AJ will pop in and say that :p:
    Pfft, Digimon beats Pokemon in terms of wanting to live in that world.

ReputationRep:
    OMG! I'm going to get an audio clip of "Kyon-kun, Denwa" and use it as my text ringtone for a while :teehee:

Edit: OR get a loop of all of the versions as my normal ringtone :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Oh Pokemon! Having your own army of overpowered pets would be all kinds of awesome! :rofl:

Completely agree with Hunter X Hunter too - although for me it would just be to meet Hisoka :teehee:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by caraniel)
    :daydreaming: Living in one of CLAMPs worlds would be cool too - such pretty clothes and all the bishies :drool: Clover would be interesting - love the design for that series
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bishieland :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Pfft, Digimon beats Pokemon in terms of wanting to live in that world.
    I do love Digimon far more than Pokemon. :p: The Digiworld doesn't have any burgers, pizzas or cookies tho. :rant:

Atleast in Pokemon...After a long day's worth of battling in the wild....I can pop into a Pokemart and buy myself a sandwich or something. Gotta catch em all.

ReputationRep:
    OMG! I'm going to get an audio clip of "Kyon-kun, Denwa" and use it as my text ringtone for a while :teehee:

Edit: OR get a loop of all of the versions as my normal ringtone :awesome:
    :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Oh oh! I've got it - One Piece world!! How amazing would that be!? :nutcase:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Oh Pokemon! Having your own army of overpowered pets would be all kinds of awesome! :rofl:

Completely agree with Hunter X Hunter too - although for me it would just be to meet Hisoka :teehee:
    Agreed :yep: I would love to live in pokemon land...

@ whoever was talking about digimon...living in the world of digimon would also be great...but much creepier than the pokeverse

ReputationRep:

I'm currently enjoying this :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Oh oh! I've got it - One Piece world!! How amazing would that be!?
    That does sound quite good. :gah: I wonder what devil fruit I'd pick...I'd want to be a logia(I think they call it? LOL) like Ace. :cool:

Hisoka creeps me out

[edit] I could only listen to that once.

ReputationRep:

I'm currently enjoying this :teehee:
    Oh god the flashbacks :afraid:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Got black theme on tsr to match my new avatar and sig :nutcase: it looks so much more beautiful

ReputationRep:
    I bought 2nd semester history books :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    If you could live in any anime world of your choice, which would you pick? And why?
    one with a harem in with me as the main character :awesome:

srsly though it would be Gantz :coma: blasting aliens with a pimped up butt tight suit on :sogood:

DB and FMA would be cool too :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Oh god the flashbacks :afraid:
    It's nice to watch The music is amusing.

I think I'll install Adobe Premiere tomorrow and have a go at editing some anime Might condense the plot of Qwaser to as short as possible :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    :beard: Fushigi Yuugi world so I could have my own personal bishie harem :cool:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.