Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Don't ignore letters. Someone took the time to type up those letters. Why would you waste someone's effort?

Yea. If you're going to have it has to be satisfying. Granted, unsatisfying sex is not usual for men but half the enjoyment is in the reciprocated pleasure - at least for me it is. :tongue: I'm such a girl.

Stir Fry and instructions? What madness is this? :tongue: Chuck it all in. Is it safe to eat? Is it tasty? Done. :tongue:

Yes, i'm lacking in my dessert region of cooking. I can never seem to wait longer enough...
    http://media-fanart.theotaku.com/388...0815094812.jpg

I found this, I wish I'd drawn it but I didn't, I thought you would like it :o:

And that's a good thing :p: I can't imagine enjoying myself if this wasn't reciprocated ...because you know nobody likes unsatisfying sex :nah:

Ye I know :p: although it had a good recipe for tempura batter...I keep having tempura cravings and no idea where to get it...so it solved that problem :p: but stir fry instructions don't work :giggle: 3minutes? You expect me to time this :hmmmm: it's not a cake, why would I do that? Chinese brocolli? well I don't have any of that in the fridge...I have peppers though...and at that point you change the entire recipe :p:

Desserts are fun to make if you have a while :yep: but you do need a bit of free time :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Did someone mention ketchup and peas in the same dish? :puke:
    ketchup and peas. :coma: Peas and honey. :coma:

Peas, rice, spicy soy sauce. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    ... Why can't you watch the Brits and what does a telephone have to do with anything?
    I don't have a TV License ...

I have an Aerial cable for my TV but it wont pick up ITV ...

I missed it on an illicit TV watching streaming website ...

And she performed her song Telephone T_T The video of which looks epic ... HAIR PHONE! SHE HAS A HAIR PHONE!

ReputationRep:

:puke: Soy sauce + rice, I enjoy. Peas and ketchup :puke:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

Three of my favourite 'there's nothing in the fridge combinations' :coma: if there was any doubt before that you were my twin, it must be dispersed now...

Although how do you make spicy soy sauce? I either do soy sauce or sweet chilli sauce with that combo :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    because its scary:bawling:
    Words on a piece of paper? :o: Be a man Vin.

(Original post by Annaconda)
    second season. i wasnt enjoying it as much as the first season, possibly just cos i was worried about what was gonna happen, but the ep 21 changed everything for me.
    Oh yes, I remember that episode well. :yep: Lelouch. :love:

I actually enjoyed the second season more than the first season overall. But i'll talk to you about it after you've finished it lest I let slip the end.

ReputationRep:
    Kag and Jenni are talking about rude things:spank:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    http://media-fanart.theotaku.com/388...0815094812.jpg

I found this, I wish I'd drawn it but I didn't, I thought you would like it :o:

And that's a good thing :p: I can't imagine enjoying myself if this wasn't reciprocated ...because you know nobody likes unsatisfying sex :nah:

Ye I know :p: although it had a good recipe for tempura batter...I keep having tempura cravings and no idea where to get it...so it solved that problem :p: but stir fry instructions don't work :giggle: 3minutes? You expect me to time this :hmmmm: it's not a cake, why would I do that? Chinese brocolli? well I don't have any of that in the fridge...I have peppers though...and at that point you change the entire recipe :p:

Desserts are fun to make if you have a while :yep: but you do need a bit of free time :sadnod:
    You're lucky you didn't draw it. A chinese boy would be hug crushing you to death this time tomorrow if you did. :yes:

I always lose track of time when cooking... I keep having so much fun. :o: Stir fry shouldn't conform to any recipe. :o:

Yes, I guess i'll try my hand as more complicated deserts later...

ReputationRep:
    If there's nothing in the fridge, noodles will do :coma:

Cider :cheers:

ReputationRep:
    Finished Saiyuki Reload.........now onto Saiyuki Reload Gunlock :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    Anything rude in this thread involves me too :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Finished Saiyuki Reload.........now onto Saiyuki Reload Gunlock :proud:
    Sounds cool

Hi Cara :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    Who are you talking to? Are you broadcasting this to the society? I don't think they care.

Oh yes - sex and peas. Call the high priest, he must be alerted. :mmm:

(Original post by skipp)
    Three of my favourite 'there's nothing in the fridge combinations' :coma: if there was any doubt before that you were my twin, it must be dispersed now...

Although how do you make spicy soy sauce? I either do soy sauce or sweet chilli sauce with that combo :p:
    Use any type of soy sauce and add some finely diced or crushed chilli peppers. If for appearance - at a social gathering - only use the seeds where the spice is encapsulated. :yes:

Whoever has any doubt that we're twins is clearly mentally malformed. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Words on a piece of paper? :o: Be a man Vin.
    mean kag, thats why Im resolving the situation in person tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Anything rude in this thread involves me too :beard:
    There there alex. :console: :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    mean kag, thats why Im resolving the situation in person tomorrow
    Don't cry. Your tears are like bonuses to them.

ReputationRep:
    Who are you talking to? Are you broadcasting this to the society? I don't think they care.

Oh yes - sex and peas. Call the high priest, he must be alerted. :mmm:

Use any time of soy sauce and add some finely diced or crushed chilli peppers. If for appearance - at a social gathering - only use the seeds where the spice is encapsulated. :yes:

Whoever had any doubt that we're twins is clearly mentally malformed. :giggle:
    How about some bull testicles with satay sauce? :eating:

ReputationRep:
    I seem to be the opposite to most of you - I'm not great at cooking savoury foods (I'm not terrible, but lack imagination), but my deserts and cakes are pretty fabulous :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Don't cry. Your tears are like bonuses to them.
    there will be nothing to cry about then :nah:

I need to stop showing weakness around you :dry:

ReputationRep:
    How about some bull testicles with satay sauce? :eating:
    This is your attempt at being rude or indecent?

I've actually had bull testicles before along with the tip of the penis. The latter was chewy and very spicy - due to it being marinated in light spicy soy sauce - while the former was just chewy. Both were quite nice though.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.