Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    This is your attempt at being rude or indecent?

I've actually had bull testicles before along with the tip of the penis. The latter was chewy and very spicy - due to it being marinated in light spicy soy sauce - while the former was just chewy. Both were quite nice though.
    There's disgusting food, and there's inedible food. This falls into the former :mmm:

Sounds tasty.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Who are you talking to? Are you broadcasting this to the society? I don't think they care.

Oh yes - sex and peas. Call the high priest, he must be alerted. :mmm:

Use any type of soy sauce and add some finely diced or crushed chilli peppers. If for appearance - at a social gathering - only use the seeds where the spice is encapsulated. :yes:

Whoever has any doubt that we're twins is clearly mentally malformed. :giggle:
    :eek: the masses must be shocked at our outrageous behavior...I'll remember not to talk about peas in high company again :sad:

So simple :giggle: I'll make some this week :yep:

You're lucky you didn't draw it. A chinese boy would be hug crushing you to death this time tomorrow if you did. :yes:

I always lose track of time when cooking... I keep having so much fun. :o: Stir fry shouldn't conform to any recipe. :o:

Yes, I guess i'll try my hand as more complicated deserts later...
    :giggle: again with the crushing hugs :p: I will hopefully do something worthy in future :yep:

Cooking should be fun, if desserts bore you then just make simple ones...they taste better in general, or cheat and buy them so you can more fun with the main course Dessert book on the kitchen table...I want sugar :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

:giggle:

ReputationRep:

Love it <3 Nice version of Telephone.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I seem to be the opposite to most of you - I'm not great at cooking savoury foods (I'm not terrible, but lack imagination), but my deserts and cakes are pretty fabulous :drool:
    You make afternoon tea...the rest of us can get to work on square meals :yep: I think between us we could make a pretty good spread

So long as we can settle our differences on breakfast...I'm with Vay, dim sum for breakfast!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    There's disgusting food, and there's inedible food. This falls into the former :mmm:

Sounds tasty.
    Have you tasted bull testicles?

So you were just trying to be -what you thought to be - indecent. Interesting.

(Original post by skipp)
    :eek: the masses must be shocked at our outrageous behavior...I'll remember not to talk about peas in high company again :sad:

So simple :giggle: I'll make some this week :yep:

On this note, how is your sexual desertification going? :o: Insane yet? Even more so I mean.

(Original post by skipp)
    :giggle: again with the crushing hugs :p: I will hopefully do something worthy in future :yep:

Cooking should be fun, if desserts bore you then just make simple ones...they taste better in general, or cheat and buy them so you can more fun with the main course Dessert book on the kitchen table...I want sugar :teeth:
    I'll make sure to fill it with love and make it quick. :hugs:

Yes, I just buy my desserts or don't bother with them at all. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Ah well I don't eat breakfast so I'm grand
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Have you tasted bull testicles?

So you were just trying to be -what you thought to be - indecent. Interesting.

On this note, how is your sexual desertification going? :o: Insane yet? Even more so I mean.

I'll make sure to fill it with love and make it quick. :hugs:

Yes, I just buy my desserts or don't bother with them at all. :yes:
    I think I draw the line at bull testicles :indiff: however irrational that may be...just no...unless of course I was starving and the entire world had run out of food...then they might look pretty good :yep: but then surely I'd have a bull...and therefore potentially steak and a nice pair of boots....:hmmmm:

Twitchy...but I made it from October to December...I can manage January to March...March seems like a reeeeeally long way away though :grumble:

Hugged to death :o:

If I ever have time and you're in the vicinity I will make you apple pie :yep: or something with filo pastry...because I like filo pastry...

ReputationRep:
    I hope one of you can make a cup of tea

Ah well I don't eat breakfast so I'm grand
    :zomg: no wonder you're such a zombie in the mornings:no:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Right go to give over the living room now, and I'll get distracted if I put my laptop on at this time, s I'll talk to you guys tomorrow :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I did it in Hong Kong... :o:

What's wrong with dim sum in the morning?
    I think it is normal. But It reminds me of childhood. Dim sum for breakfast everyday. Poo. We'll eat congee and stuff too :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Right go to give over the living room now, and I'll get distracted if I put my laptop on at this time, s I'll talk to you guys tomorrow :hugs:
    :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    I hope one of you can make a cup of tea

:zomg: no wonder you're such a zombie in the mornings:no:
    Eating early in the morning makes me feel queasy :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    but you have no energy :s:

ReputationRep:
    it used to make me feel queasy too, sometimes the first thing i ate on a college day was on the way home at 4:30

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    but you have no energy :s:
    I never have any energy - I'm anaemic :ahee: I come alive about 11am or so and have a glass of orange juice, and that tides me over till lunch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    it used to make me feel queasy too, sometimes the first thing i ate on a college day was on the way home at 4:30
    Aye I can quite easily do that too some days :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I never have any energy - I'm anaemic :ahee: I come alive about 11am or so and have a glass of orange juice, and that tides me over till lunch
    un natural :s:

vin-kin cant survive without constantly eating

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I think I draw the line at bull testicles :indiff: however irrational that may be...just no...unless of course I was starving and the entire world had run out of food...then they might look pretty good :yep: but then surely I'd have a bull...and therefore potentially steak and a nice pair of boots....:hmmmm:

Twitchy...but I made it from October to December...I can manage January to March...March seems like a reeeeeally long way away though :grumble:

Hugged to death :o:

If I ever have time and you're in the vicinity I will make you apple pie :yep: or something with filo pastry...because I like filo pastry...
    There's really nothing wrong with testicles. :nah: Just try it if you ever get the chance. :hugs: Nothing worse than limiting your senses.

Yes, I can imagine the twitchy... March is just over 2 weeks away... you can do it.. :o: You've held out longer than I ever had since sex came into my life. :mmm: Well done. I think.

I'd love that Jen. :hugs:

I'm watching some One Piece movies now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glass123)
    I think it is normal. But It reminds me of childhood. Dim sum for breakfast everyday. Poo. We'll eat congee and stuff too :ahee:
    Yes, I had dim sum for breakfast too. It was very nice.

I'll bring it to you in bed. :hugs:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.