Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    2nd Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann, also put forward Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

ReputationRep:
    Motion to recommend TTGL supported. :judge:

ReputationRep:
    My A-P profile and blog is being stalked by some little boy who asks incessant questions (although he mostly comments on my A-P rather than the blog for some reason)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    My A-P profile and blog is being stalked by some little boy who asks incessant questions (although he mostly comments on my A-P rather than the blog for some reason)
    That's me :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Little boys doing degrees? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGAAN :fuhrer:
    Noted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    That's me :eek:
    ORLY :eyebrow:

(Original post by vin)
    Little boys doing degrees? :mmm:
    People who are closer in age to my baby sister than me are children in my eyes :cute:

ReputationRep:

People who are closer in age to my baby sister than me are children in my eyes :cute:
    urm mummy your quoting the wrong person there...

ReputationRep:

Wrong person :mmm:

I'm a child? :dry:

ReputationRep:
    Oh so I am........oops :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Oh so I am........oops :ahee:
    ...are you on drugs again

:eek: that guy and you have been talking extensively :lolwut: he's from new zealand so is most likely not one of these lot:giggle: a heap of links to sites for downloading various things :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I'm always on drugs lately, but think I'm a touch knackered this evening.....didnt sleep well last night and was extremely busy today :sigh:

Oh I know that he's not a TSR person, you lot know better Download sites have been useful, I'm just not used to so many constant questions :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I'm always on drugs lately, but think I'm a touch knackered this evening.....didnt sleep well last night and was extremely busy today :sigh:

Oh I know that he's not a TSR person, you lot know better Download sites have been useful, I'm just not used to so many constant questions :laugh:
    interrogation:console:

biker ***** spends faar too much time on the interweb:erm:

ReputationRep:
    Infomercials :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Burn :mad:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    How was work today Cara?

Mine was ok, cept the doctors phoned. And now I'm taking my 7 nightly tablets.

ReputationRep:
    Work was OK - so much to be done though, and the patients are as evil as ever :rolleyes: Think my manager has forgotten about me again though - she has this 'out if sight, out of mind' mentality and hasnt told me where I'm actually meant to be in the mornings now - so I've been going to audio rather than physio until I'm told otherwise :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Work was OK - so much to be done though, and the patients are as evil as ever :rolleyes: Think my manager has forgotten about me again though - she has this 'out if sight, out of mind' mentality and hasnt told me where I'm actually meant to be in the mornings now - so I've been going to audio rather than physio until I'm told otherwise :mmm:
    :emog:good mummy:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    :console:

I'm going to bed, good luck with your thingies everyone :goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    Bad news
    Spoiler:
    Show

Got a reply from Loughborough. Unsuccessful.

Good news
    Spoiler:
    Show

I won £100. I also went to chinese new year party. Haven't been out clubbing for awhile. :p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.