Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:

Tired ... need coffee ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    :yawn:

Tired ... need coffee ...
    Morning

ReputationRep:
    I need to get 200 more words on this textual analysis and then I'm done with it ... but I can't think of anything.

ReputationRep:
    I need to get 200 more words on this textual analysis and then I'm done with it ... but I can't think of anything.
    Talk about Anime

ReputationRep:
    Morning :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    Overall this text has some striking defects... charizard I choose you!!! Destroy this leud text! :stomp:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    Talk about Anime
    I can't While the analysis focuses on genre, the programme I've chosen is How Clean is Your House?

Liq - No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Overall this text has some striking defects... charizard I choose you!!! Destroy this leud text! :stomp:
    Liquiiiiiiiiiidddddddddd :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Liquiiiiiiiiiidddddddddd :hugs:
    Hi :emog: How's it going? :cute:

ReputationRep:
    I can't While the analysis focuses on genre, the programme I've chosen is How Clean is Your House?

Liq - No.
    Lame :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    DONE! :woo:

Just added a conclusion :P

ReputationRep:
    Congrats... how could you analyse something so boring? :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Congrats... how could you analyse something so boring? :eek3:
    Because we had to pick a reality, lifestyle, talk show or daytime genre programme and analyse it in terms of genre. Most people went for X Factor and Big Brother it seems. I have a penchant for picking the hardest questions in things ...

ReputationRep:
    Because we had to pick a reality, lifestyle, talk show or daytime genre programme and analyse it in terms of genre. Most people went for X Factor and Big Brother it seems. I have a penchant for picking the hardest questions in things ...
    :spank:silly boy

ReputationRep:
    :sigh:

Going now :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Customs missed my parcel :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I would have picked something like Diagnosis Murder or Murder She Wrote, you know good Daytime TV .......or maybe Bargain Hunt! :mmm:

So apparently OccHealth wrote in their report that I wasnt fit to return to work, which kind of had my manager in a flap until I produced my GP's return to work letter :laugh: I could have had another week off :grumble:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I would have picked something like Diagnosis Murder or Murder She Wrote, you know good Daytime TV .......or maybe Bargain Hunt! :mmm:

So apparently OccHealth wrote in their report that I wasnt fit to return to work, which kind of had my manager in a flap until I produced my GP's return to work letter :laugh: I could have had another week off :grumble:
    Are you feeling ok now though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)

:console:damn

but all this being off work must be a scaryily new experiance for you:giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Are you feeling ok now though?
    Not really, but this achey numb kind of pain is actually what I consider normal now so was no point staying off any longer since its not going to get any better :dontknow:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.