Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

This discussion is closed.
caraniel
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by vin)
:console:damn

but all this being off work must be a scaryily new experiance for you:giggle:
It really was strange - I've never been off work so long before! I was afraid that if I stayed off any longer I'd get too used to the free time and not go back at all! :teehee:
IGX_RSV2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
caraniel
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
What is that thing? :curious:

Off back to work :ciao:
vin
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by caraniel)
It really was strange - I've never been off work so long before! I was afraid that if I stayed off any longer I'd get too used to the free time and not go back at all! :teehee:
:rofl:

bye mummy:hugs:
Kagutsuchi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by skipp)
x

Earthy enough? :giggle:
skipp
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Kagutsuchi)
There's really nothing wrong with testicles. :nah: Just try it if you ever get the chance. :hugs: Nothing worse than limiting your senses.

Yes, I can imagine the twitchy... March is just over 2 weeks away... you can do it.. :o: You've held out longer than I ever had since sex came into my life. :mmm: Well done. I think.

I'd love that Jen. :hugs:

I'm watching some One Piece movies now...
End of March :afraid: so two weeks + 4 weeks = 6 weeks...it's already been about 6weeks...a few months ago I wouldn't have though it possible to last 3 or 4 :giggle:

I notice another grand designs youtube clip :teeth: ...so I will watch that now
skipp
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

Earthy enough? :giggle:
My favorite so far :giggle:

Although bearing in mind where we're building from looks a little like this:
http://www.holidayfrancedirect.co.uk...44D49D.web.jpg

But there's a little more suitable room for building :yep: eventually the house will sprawl far past that point, but that's where it'll grow from.

Like those salt crystals you make on a string :teeth:
Liquidus Zeromus
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hi everyone
skipp
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
Hi everyone
:wavey:

You know I thought the alex character in my head looked familiar...not mystery friend, the clumsy evil genius with a cape one....I realised it looks a little like Lelouch :hmmmm: not exactly the same, but a bit similar...
IGX_RSV2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

Does anyone else watch Pucca?
skipp
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by IGX_RSV2)

Does anyone else watch Pucca?
Ah I'd forgotten about Pucca it was good...although I haven't seen it on tv for a while :hmmmm:
Kagutsuchi
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by skipp)
End of March :afraid: so two weeks + 4 weeks = 6 weeks...it's already been about 6weeks...a few months ago I wouldn't have though it possible to last 3 or 4 :giggle:

I notice another grand designs youtube clip :teeth: ...so I will watch that now
At 3 weeks I become easily irritated and stop caring about everything else in the world. :giggle: I've never gone past 4 weeks.... I admire and slightly pity you. :hugs:

6 weeks... killing spree?

(Original post by skipp)
My favorite so far :giggle:

Although bearing in mind where we're building from looks a little like this:
http://www.holidayfrancedirect.co.uk...44D49D.web.jpg

But there's a little more suitable room for building :yep: eventually the house will sprawl far past that point, but that's where it'll grow from.

Like those salt crystals you make on a string :teeth:
Oh, i'm sure it will be beautiful. :love: Though you have to take into account the issue of erosion... I'd like to pass our home onto our children y'know.
skipp
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
At 3 weeks I become easily irritated and stop caring about everything else in the world. :giggle: I've never gone past 4 weeks.... I admire and slightly pity you. :hugs:

6 weeks... killing spree?

Oh, i'm sure it will be beautiful. :love: Though you have to take into account the issue of erosion... I'd like to pass our home onto our children y'know.
There's already a home on the site that's been there forever...compared to the size of our home it'll just be an outhouse though :p: Considering keeping it for that purpose. Should be fine in terms of erosion, especially considering the main building material for that part of the build will be pink granite...like the bedrock, and that isn't eroding anywhere fast :p: Plus our home is going to end up so large eventually that you could just move to another part of the house if this became an issue...it generally takes centuries before anyone has to start repairing the castles...which are made out of the same stuff...and generally right next to the sea/on random rocks in the sea...so every few generations would have to do minimal maintenance...which doesn't sound so bad :mmm:

Don't tempt me :grumble: people are just starting to look like human shaped stress balls...

edit: All this talk of sex is making me irritable....now I want to smoosh things....

Smoosh shmoosh shmoosh :stomp:
Last edited by skipp; 8 years ago
Liquidus Zeromus
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by skipp)
:wavey:

You know I thought the alex character in my head looked familiar...not mystery friend, the clumsy evil genius with a cape one....I realised it looks a little like Lelouch :hmmmm: not exactly the same, but a bit similar...
One day I will rule the world
skipp
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
One day I will rule the world
Well that's one of your aims in the adventures of Alex...but so far you haven't succeeded :mmm: but it's been funny seeing you try...
Kagutsuchi
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by skipp)
There's already a home on the site that's been there forever...compared to the size of our home it'll just be an outhouse though :p: Considering keeping it for that purpose. Should be fine in terms of erosion, especially considering the main building material for that part of the build will be pink granite...like the bedrock, and that isn't eroding anywhere fast :p: Plus our home is going to end up so large eventually that you could just move to another part of the house if this became an issue...it generally takes centuries before anyone has to start repairing the castles...which are made out of the same stuff...and generally right next to the sea/on random rocks in the sea...so every few generations would have to do minimal maintenance...which doesn't sound so bad :mmm:

Don't tempt me :grumble: people are just starting to look like human shaped stress balls...
How big is our home going to be exactly? :giggle: The 8th wonder of the world. :love:

Pink granite. :love: Lovely when splattered with blood? Our home will be a warzone unfortunately. Though I assume you'll take care of the majority of intruders. :hugs:

Now jenni. Our home is our child. We cannot just abandon it and go to another part.

:giggle: Tough it out. It'll be worth it... I think.
Kagutsuchi
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by skipp)
edit: All this talk of sex is making me irritable....now I want to smoosh things....

Smoosh shmoosh shmoosh :stomp:
In the 2 weeks I never had any sex in year 11, the amount that I cooked became overwhelming. :tongue:

Go for a jog. :yes:
skipp
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
How big is our home going to be exactly? :giggle: The 8th wonder of the world. :love:

Pink granite. :love: Lovely when splattered with blood? Our home will be a warzone unfortunately. Though I assume you'll take care of the majority of intruders. :hugs:

Now jenni. Our home is our child. We cannot just abandon it and go to another part.

:giggle: Tough it out. It'll be worth it... I think.
It's size keeps changing :p: using all of it would be a good idea though, so if every few generations need to live on one side to make repairs, there shouldn't be a problem :dontknow:

There needs to be a lot of empty space left on the island, and enough room for the academy...but with 45 square miles to play with I'm sure we'll be able to accommodate all of that :mmm:

As far as intruders immigration laws will be strict and for anyone trying to invade...I'm sure we'll find a solution :yep: We wouldn't have to worry about blood on the stonework, whilst it's there it'll look beautiful, and soon enough it'll just wipe away...

:hugs: It's going to be beautiful
Liquidus Zeromus
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by skipp)
Well that's one of your aims in the adventures of Alex...but so far you haven't succeeded :mmm: but it's been funny seeing you try...
It's too early for my plan to succeed. Sex? :nyoron:
skipp
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
In the 2 weeks I never had any sex in year 11, the amount that I cooked became overwhelming. :tongue:

Go for a jog. :yes:
You know I can't just go for a jog :cry2:

Why couldn't I just get a gym membership so I wouldn't have to worry about this :grumble:

There's a place down the road...it's way more expensive...but I don't think they'd ask awkward questions on their membership forms about losing consciousness :mmm:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (231)
91.67%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (21)
8.33%

Watched Threads