Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    It's too early for my plan to succeed. Sex? :nyoron:
    I'm not sure it ever will :giggle: but of course imaginary Alex's world is a bi-product of real Alex's world, so if you were ever to do something amazing in real life who know's what would happen to imaginary alex? :mmm:

What does sex have to do with world domination?

ReputationRep:
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    It's size keeps changing :p: using all of it would be a good idea though, so if every few generations need to live on one side to make repairs, there shouldn't be a problem :dontknow:

There needs to be a lot of empty space left on the island, and enough room for the academy...but with 45 square miles to play with I'm sure we'll be able to accommodate all of that :mmm:

As far as intruders immigration laws will be strict and for anyone trying to invade...I'm sure we'll find a solution :yep: We wouldn't have to worry about blood on the stonework, whilst it's there it'll look beautiful, and soon enough it'll just wipe away...

:hugs: It's going to be beautiful
    45 square miles?!?!? *faint* Oh Jen, if only dreams would come true. If I could, i'd spend it with you. :hugs:

Immigration laws? :giggle: We're not running a country here. :tongue: Our home is invitation only.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    You know I can't just go for a jog :cry2:

Why couldn't I just get a gym membership so I wouldn't have to worry about this :grumble:

There's a place down the road...it's way more expensive...but I don't think they'd ask awkward questions on their membership forms about losing consciousness :mmm:
    Then just buy a cross trainer. :giggle: Anything to take your mind off sex. I can only imagine the turmoil you're going through.

Oh! Swim in the sea.

ReputationRep:
    I read this as "it's too early for my plan to succeed in sex?" :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I'm not sure it ever will :giggle: but of course imaginary Alex's world is a bi-product of real Alex's world, so if you were ever to do something amazing in real life who know's what would happen to imaginary alex? :mmm:

What does sex have to do with world domination?
    :hmmm:

Sorry, I was thinking about sex randomly. Could have something to do with your lack of sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    :sexface:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    45 square miles?!?!? *faint* Oh Jen, if only dreams would come true. If I could, i'd spend it with you. :hugs:

Immigration laws? :giggle: We're not running a country here. :tongue: Our home is invitation only.
    In order to keep our home and the academy private we'll have to have ownership or control of the island (it's convenient and beautiful )...my plan is to make it an independent state of academia...like the Vatican for learning rather than religion :p: the academy will take up a portion in the north and we'll be able to build our home in the south-west and beyond :love:

ReputationRep:
    :lovehug:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :itsme:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    In order to keep our home and the academy private we'll have to have ownership or control of the island (it's convenient and beautiful )...my plan is to make it an independent state of academia...like the Vatican for learning rather than religion :p: the academy will take up a portion in the north and we'll be able to build our home in the south-west and beyond :love:
    Oh of course, the island would be under our control and it will be our home and invitation only. :giggle:

How picture perfect. :giggle: I look forward to spending time with the next generation of physicists, philsophers, historians, etc. :love:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Then just buy a cross trainer. :giggle: Anything to take your mind off sex. I can only imagine the turmoil you're going through.

Oh! Swim in the sea.
    No room for a cross trainer or I'd have one...it's the perfect solution though apart from that though:giggle:

At this time of year having not swum in a year? I'd freeze to death and/or become a victim of the spring tide...you've got to be a certain type of swimmer to swim in the sea at the moment :giggle: a girl I went to school with was a long distance sea swimmer...if she's still in the island she'll probably be out there...but she also swam around the island on a few occasions :p:

ReputationRep:
    :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    :wavey: how are you?

ReputationRep:
    Oh of course, the island would be under our control and it will be our home and invitation only. :giggle:

How picture perfect. :giggle: I look forward to spending time with the next generation of physicists, philsophers, historians, etc. :love:
    You fantasists :daydreaming:

All the historians are mine...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Hi Juno

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    No room for a cross trainer or I'd have one...it's the perfect solution though apart from that though:giggle:

At this time of year having not swum in a year? I'd freeze to death and/or become a victim of the spring tide...you've got to be a certain type of swimmer to swim in the sea at the moment :giggle: a girl I went to school with was a long distance sea swimmer...if she's still in the island she'll probably be out there...but she also swam around the island on a few occasions :p:
    Get a rope and tie one end to a tree and the other to your ankle. :yes:

When I was in France a few years back I swam at 11pm. It was ridiculously cold but I quickly warmed up. After that it ws fantastic. Though i'm a naturally warm person... so perhaps you should if you're quite cold. :hugs: I'd rather have a sexually frustrated Jen than dead jen.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

I knew the environment would be pleasing to you :love: And yes tough immigration laws are this:

Jenni must agree to your entry into the state...otherwise you will be killed upon entry

:hmmm:

Sorry, I was thinking about sex randomly. Could have something to do with your lack of sex.
    :giggle: I see
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :wavey: how are you?
    ****, but thanks for asking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    ****, but thanks for asking
    Whats up?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.