Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Dinner time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    You fantasists :daydreaming:

All the historians are mine...
    No-one owns historians. :wtf:

Jen didn't approve of your entry into our home anyway, so sorry. Still bitter? :mmm:

(Original post by skipp)
    I knew the environment would be pleasing to you :love: And yes tough immigration laws are this:

Jenni must agree to your entry into the state...otherwise you will be killed upon entry
    It surely does. :yep:

I'm sure all my friends will please you. :hugs:

I'm eating dinner right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    No-one owns historians. :wtf:

Jen didn't approve of your entry into our home anyway, so sorry. Still bitter? :mmm:
    I can own peoples' lives, but really I would rather have other historians join me willingly. Can you offer them a deep historical knowledge and respect for history? Demolishing Nelson's column, even if you were to replace it with a "better" version, is not a sign of a deep understanding and passion for history.

You're forgiven, because I don't want to visit your ****** island

ReputationRep:
    I can own peoples' lives, but really I would rather have other historians join me willingly. Can you offer them a deep historical knowledge and respect for history? Demolishing Nelson's column, even if you were to replace it with a "better" version, is not a sign of a deep understanding and passion for history.
    I actually facepalmed there and turned on some Yiruma to cheer me up. You can't own anyone. Neither can we - me and jen.

Oh Alex, you have little idea of how i'm actually like. :mmm: And I thought you didn't want to discuss that again? Or are you going to revive it yet again, have me debate with you for a few minutes then have you declare that this is irritating? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    You're forgiven, because I don't want to visit your ****** island
    Oooo. So bitter. It's okay Alex. You could probably see our towers from the coast of France.

ReputationRep:
    :gah:

*grabs popcorn*

ReputationRep:
    :jerry:

ReputationRep:
    :catfight:

ReputationRep:
    Evening, folks :hi:

ReputationRep:
    :hi: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Tru! :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    How are you? :dance:

Keo! how're you?

ReputationRep:
    Slightly tired and trying to get some work out of the way (3/4 done :jiggy:)

You? :emog:

ReputationRep:
    Coo, Tru :hello:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Mother :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm good! I was up late last night writing a short story for prose, though, so I'm kind of tired now. the story turned out well, though :p:

ReputationRep:
    Cara, Juno :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Juno :hugs: Whats wrong? :console:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.