Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    :spank:
    I've just realised that the yellow emoticonions (people of the emoticons) have pants on

ReputationRep:
    Night all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)

Also

x

I do love this video :giggle:
    :O is that from jurassic park? I miss that :love:

ReputationRep:
    :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    I was going to go "How did you know?" but since I'll be crossing a busy road tomorrow I didn't want to tempt things :mmm:

Also

With that scene, you're obsessed :dry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    Night all
    Its only eight...:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glass123)
    :O is that from jurassic park? I miss that :love:
    :five:

I watch it too much :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    With that scene, you're obsessed :dry:
    :yes:

:nyoron:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    Night all
    Nice disappearing act :tongue:

Night

ReputationRep:
    I was going to go "How did you know?" but since I'll be crossing a busy road tomorrow I didn't want to tempt things :mmm:

Also

:drool: I might have to watch Jurassic Park now. Actually, I think I'll watch the third one, I haven't seen that recently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    :drool: I might have to watch Jurassic Park now. Actually, I think I'll watch the third one, I haven't seen that recently.
    I was thinking of watching it, but I've decided to go for the Wrath of Kahn :teehee:

I bought a boxset of the first 6 star trek films...helps to improve my non-anime related nerdiness :mmm:

ReputationRep:

:love: The soundtrack - the only good thing about the game. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Hello Hello

Urgh I had all you can eat in Pizza Hut and now I'm feeling a bit ill also saw Wolfman in the cinema which was so crap it was funny. It was just a very fast paced film with lots of gore and Antony Hopkins randomly changing to a welch accent halfway through a sentence.

Well how be everyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    Hello Hello

Urgh I had all you can eat in Pizza Hut and now I'm feeling a bit ill also saw Wolfman in the cinema which was so crap it was funny. It was just a very fast paced film with lots of gore and Antony Hopkins randomly changing to a welch accent halfway through a sentence.

Well how be everyone?
    Hi. Mmm tasty, I had a KFC zinger burger

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    Hello Hello

Well how be everyone?
    Hello James. Sounds like you had quite a nice evening/day actually. :tongue: I've been meaning to watch Wolfman, but after this post I guess i'll go for the lightning thief.

I'm fine.

Oh, I did say i'd make a chibi verison of you didn't I? :beard: Another day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Hello James. Sounds like you had quite a nice evening/day actually. :tongue: I've been meaning to watch Wolfman, but after this post I guess i'll go for the lightning thief.

I'm fine.

Oh, I did say i'd make a chibi verison of you didn't I? :beard: Another day.
    It was a rather good day even though me and the 2 friends who were with me got some really funny looks when we started to laugh our heads off when a guy got decapitated :giggle:

Also chibi me no longer looks like me I had a rather drastic hair cut and as a result it doesn't look like me as much. Still want to see your version though :grin:

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Mmm tasty, I had a KFC zinger burger
    KFC :coma: I ate about 2 and a half pizza's in total :proud: though that was nothing compared to my 2 friends who decided to have a eating competition and as a result ate somewhere near 4 pizza's each :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    JWH. I hope you mean slices or small pizzas. Otherwise...

I'm feeling a bit down right now. In two weeks time I will be 20. I feel so old.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    Your brute beat mine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    KFC :coma: I ate about 2 and a half pizza's in total :proud: though that was nothing compared to my 2 friends who decided to have a eating competition and as a result ate somewhere near 4 pizza's each :lolwut:
    21 slices over here. And 9 bowls of ice cream with marshmellows.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.