Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    JWH. I hope you mean slices or small pizzas. Otherwise...

I'm feeling a bit down right now. In two weeks time I will be 20. I feel so old.
    Noo! How are you going to spend your last teenage week? I've got until October till I'm 20

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    JWH. I hope you mean slices or small pizzas. Otherwise...

I'm feeling a bit down right now. In two weeks time I will be 20. I feel so old.
    I mean full size pizza's. I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast but I have no idea why the 2 of my friends managed to eat so much.

:console:

Being older isn't that bad my birthday isn't till apirl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    :indiff: Don't make me hurt you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glass123)
    Noo! How are you going to spend your last teenage week? I've got until October till I'm 20
    I'm 20 in three weeks :jive: or possibly four, my maths is really terrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    It was a rather good day even though me and the 2 friends who were with me got some really funny looks when we started to laugh our heads off when a guy got decapitated :giggle:

Also chibi me no longer looks like me I had a rather drastic hair cut and as a result it doesn't look like me as much. Still want to see your version though :grin:
    Oh dear. :o: I hope you like your new haircut though.

Yes, another day.

ReputationRep:
    Your brute beat mine
    I had completely forgotten about that thing I haven't done anything with it in ages :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    I'm 20 in around 1 year and 6 months.

ReputationRep:
    Well I don't really have time to waste. We'll ignore the fact that I'm procrastinating being on TSR. I should really be studying hard and preparing for my university interviews - of which one them is ON my birthday. I hope they have a birthday cake for me otherwise I'm declining them if they give me an offer( I hope they don't reject me on my birthday! )

(Original post by JWH)
    I mean full size pizza's. I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast but I have no idea why the 2 of my friends managed to eat so much.

:hmm: Depends on the size of the pizza but if it's like 14" or above....:lolwut:

(Original post by caraniel)
    Don't make me hurt you.
    You didn't read nothing! :ninja:

(Original post by Cooro)
    I'm 20 in three weeks or possibly four, my maths is really terrible.
    If I remember your birthday correctly - 8th March - that's actually only 2 weeks and 5 days away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Oh dear. :o: I hope you like your new haircut though.

Yes, another day.
    It is actually the first time my hair was cut exactly how I wanted it :grin: m friends reactions to the new hair cut was rather funny as well seeing as for the last 2 years I have had hippy lenght hair the change was rather sudden :giggle: might post a pic later seeing as I need to take a pic of myself for some art work any way.

Also how can you eat so much :lolwut: I was dead a while before 21 slices though in my defence they were big slices :p: still made room for cheese cake though :proud:

What happened with that story thingy any way you were doing?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JWH)

:console:

I have an april birthday too :five:

Why did you cut your hair off? what's it like now? :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    It is actually the first time my hair was cut exactly how I wanted it :grin: m friends reactions to the new hair cut was rather funny as well seeing as for the last 2 years I have had hippy lenght hair the change was rather sudden :giggle: might post a pic later seeing as I need to take a pic of myself for some art work any way.

Also how can you eat so much :lolwut: I was dead a while before 21 slices though in my defence they were big slices :p: still made room for cheese cake though :proud:

What happened with that story thingy any way you were doing?
    I await you appearance with anticipation. :yep:

I don't know... I can eat a lot...

Oh, I have the main plot twists and who does who in. I just need to be bothered to write it, but One Piece and Monster is taking up most of my time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I have an april birthday too :five:

Why did you cut your hair off? what's it like now? :sad:
    Mine's 22nd :grin:

Well it was starting to annoy from a mixture it took ages to wash, keep getting caught in my school bag strap and was starting to get caught in doors and having people shouting get a hair cut at you as they drive past gets tiresome after a while.

I didn't cut it off it's just shorter any way :giggle: well I have to take a pic of myself for some art work so I will post a pic it's easier.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JWH)
    Mine's 22nd :grin:

Well it was starting to annoy from a mixture it took ages to wash, keep getting caught in my school bag strap and was starting to get caught in doors and having people shouting get a hair cut at you as they drive past gets tiresome after a while.

I didn't cut it off it's just shorter any way :giggle: well I have to take a pic of myself for some art work so I will post a pic it's easier.
    26th :five:

And ok...but chibi you was fab, I hope the new chibi you will be equally so :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know of a good anti-wrinkle cream? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I don't want April to come this year :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:back from animoo, had labs and didnt finish till after 7 so I went there late, they showed k-on and I missed it and people thought it was awful

watch how I get ignored

ReputationRep:
    Vinnie-kins :emog:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I await you appearance with anticipation. :yep:

I don't know... I can eat a lot...

Oh, I have the main plot twists and who does who in. I just need to be bothered to write it, but One Piece and Monster is taking up most of my time.
    I can't eat much myself usually though I was surpised I managed to eat so much today :grin:

You should keep your focus though I can't say much I have the attention span of a mildly drunk squirrel :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :wavey:back from animoo, had labs and didnt finish till after 7 so I went there late, they showed k-on and I missed it and people thought it was awful

watch how I get ignored
    Hello Vin.

K-on!

(Original post by Keoje)
    Anyone know of a good anti-wrinkle cream? :rolleyes:
    You're not that old.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)

watch how I get ignored
    :lovehug:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.