Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    i just went to add that to my want to watch list but found its already on there theres so much stuff i'm forgetting about it.
    making your own cosplay would be half the fun, and i'm no where near good enough at sewing yet
    I know...I really want to make my own I can do dolls, dolls, more dolls, yet more dolls and random outfits that don't need to last very long before coming undone...like my failed caveman outfit for art :mmm: that thing got shorter and shorter every time I tripped over and ripped another bit off...so glad I made a floor length cape I also wish I'd had proper shoes...
    One day Anna our sewing skills may be good enough to make real outfits and that will be awesome :yep: but for now dressing up in bits and bobs will have to do :sad:

(Original post by vin)
    :eek:when I was watching the first series of code geass for the first time I used to watch it in the early morning so would be having weetos whilst watching it for a while:giggle: and then I couldnt not have weetos whilst watching that first series:redface:
    I know :o: it really is a breakfast show isn't it? If I'm up for breakfast think I'll have naan bread chilli con carne and Geass...cereal's more for snacking I find...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    By any chance was it because I linked pictures of Manchii?? So you got interested in crossplay!
    No it's because my life revolves around dressing up and has done for as long as I can remember

Hooray crossplay I have a thing about wearing guys' outfits...although I like girls' outfits too :yep:

I wish I had some real cosplay outfits :sad:...the closest things I have now are my victorian style clothes...and they're my basic wardrobe....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    No it's because my life revolves around dressing up and has done for as long as I can remember

Hooray crossplay I have a thing about wearing guys' outfits...although I like girls' outfits too :yep:

I wish I had some real cosplay outfits :sad:...the closest things I have now are my victorian style clothes...and they're my basic wardrobe....
    i'd love to see how you dress on a day to day basis, it sounds so interesting
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i'd love to see how you dress on a day to day basis, it sounds so interesting
    Very often it's not :giggle: sometimes I'll dress up as every day things, like 'professional person' or 'housewife' just to see how it feels...but I do have a lot of interesting things aswell which strangely I feel more comfortable in :p:

Jersey's a really safe place though...drawing attention to yourself isn't going to result in drawing 'unwanted' attention to yourself and end up in you being attacked...I think I may have to tone things down for uni :mmm: that in itself is going to be a fun challenge :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I can sort of sew

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)

Hooray crossplay I have a thing about wearing guys' outfits...although I like girls' outfits too

I wish I had some real cosplay outfits ...the closest things I have now are my victorian style clothes...and they're my basic wardrobe....
    I thought Manchii was pretty cool. (no homo) Judging from your link earlier you certainly do....Ciel cosplay outfit. Why not start making your own outfits? I have absolutely no idea how to start but you start with little things and work your way up.

I need to buy one of these for my cosplay
    Spoiler:
    Show

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I thought Manchii was pretty cool. (no homo) Judging from your link earlier you certainly do....Ciel cosplay outfit. Why not start making your own outfits? I have absolutely no idea how to start but you start with little things and work your way up.

I need to buy one of these for my cosplay
    Spoiler:
    Show

As I discussed with anna my sewing skills only seem to work long term on dolls at the moment :p: I hope to improve...

I could probably make you a duck...but not that duck...my dolls are never that cute :giggle:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    I can sort of sew
    Sewing's a good skill to have :yep:...I realised this when my trouser leg ripped all the way to the knee in my art exam and realised I could solve the problem...which was a relief cos it looked ridiculous :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Sewing's a good skill to have :yep:...I realised this when my trouser leg ripped all the way to the knee in my art exam and realised I could solve the problem...which was a relief cos it looked ridiculous :s:
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    As I discussed with anna my sewing skills only seem to work long term on dolls at the moment I hope to improve...

I could probably make you a duck...but not that duck...my dolls are never that cute
    It's not a duck! It's a bird called Hibird! I don't think ducks can fly...
    Spoiler:
    Show

"Practice makes perfect." :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Spoiler:
    Show

ducks can fly

ReputationRep:
    ducks can fly
    I'm a noob.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Of course ducks can fly :facepalm:

Although I've never seen a yellow duck :hmmmm: but duck toys are often yellow...

Hilbert is cute whatever he is :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Of course ducks can fly

Although I've never seen a yellow duck but duck toys are often yellow...

Hilbert is cute whatever he is
    Ah so it's true you learn something new everyday. Wonder what I'll learn tomorrow.

It's not Hilbert! It's Hibird

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I'm a noob.
    :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :eviltongue:
    (make ur sig smaller )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    :eviltongue:
    (make ur sig smaller )
    no:curious:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Ah so it's true you learn something new everyday. Wonder what I'll learn tomorrow.

It's not Hilbert! It's Hibird
    Sorry Hibird :emog: what an adorable name

Anyone know any cures for mouth ulcers? I'm out of salt and anbesol just seems to numb it :emo: it's really starting to annoy me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Sorry Hibird what an adorable name

Anyone know any cures for mouth ulcers? I'm out of salt and anbesol just seems to numb it it's really starting to annoy me!

Got any soluble paracetamol? Try gargling and swallowing that with some water

ReputationRep:
    goodnight

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.