Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)

Got any soluble paracetamol? Try gargling and swallowing that with some water
    Good idea but soluble paracetamol is the only thing that makes me puke :giggle: which I think will make the ulcer worse... :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    goodnight
    Night vin-chan. :p:

(Original post by skipp)
    Good idea but soluble paracetamol is the only thing that makes me puke which I think will make the ulcer worse...
    I don't know then sorry Hope it gets better soon. I agree with you there...it tastes foul. Although not as bad as tonight's supper.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    goodnight
    Goodnight vin-kin :lovehug:

Please don't look so sad...sleep is good :sadnod:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Waiting for black butler.......................... .chances of internet crashing in the process? high :sigh:

Although waiting time just halved :teeth:

And now doubled again...but internet's holding out...I want lunch now :sad: In my world it's lunchtime...but I don't think my parents would agree if I started cooking :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ladies versus Butlers! is so much better. You see oppai. :gah:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Ladies versus Butlers! is so much better. You see oppai. :gah:
    I haven't watched either yet...but I really don't think Ladies vs. Butlers is of the same calibur as Black Butler...oppai or no oppai :giggle:

Although talking of comedy butler series' I haven't seen Hayate in a while :hmmmm: that might be more comparable...although more lolis less oppai :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I haven't watched either yet...but I really don't think Ladies vs. Butlers is of the same calibur as Black Butler...oppai or no oppai

Although talking of comedy butler series' I haven't seen Hayate in a while that might be more comparable...although more lolis less oppai
    Does that 'yet' mean you will watch it? If so...I have a lot more anime with oppai in to recommend!

I haven't finished Hayate season 2 yet. I can't remember much apart from him training in a cave.

It's a good time to post this. Lambo is so cute.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Does that 'yet' mean you will watch it? If so...I have a lot more anime with oppai in to recommend!

I haven't finished Hayate season 2 yet. I can't remember much apart from him training in a cave.

Was that the d&d parody epsiode...if so :rofl: favourite epsiode of that
    series...I didn't see series one...but seen most of season 2 :yes:

:rofl:

And I was more referring to Black Butler...which I'm currently acquiring...Ladies vs. Butlers looked funny...but not very good If I wanted to find a comedy series there are thousands of better ones to choose from...and oppai is everywhere :p:

By Lambo do you mean the cars?

My daddy has a porsche right now :yep: by 'has' I mean 'has' to do up and sell :erm: but he drove my brother to school in it the other day :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)

whats oppai?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    whats oppai?
    Big breasts...as you may be able to tell it's a popular anime girl type...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Was that the d&d parody epsiode...if so favourite epsiode of that
    series...I didn't see series one...but seen most of season 2
    Spoiler:
    Show

And I was more referring to Black Butler...which I'm currently acquiring...Ladies vs. Butlers looked funny...but not very good If I wanted to find a comedy series there are thousands of better ones to choose from...and oppai is everywhere

By Lambo do you mean the cars?

My daddy has a porsche right now by 'has' I mean 'has' to do up and sell but he drove my brother to school in it the other day
    Both are good in their own respective way.

If you watched the youtube video then that little kid dressed as a cow is called Lambo. I'm not THAT random in my posts.

I miss being driven to school. I'm so lazy I can't be bothered to drive in somedays. I drove in last week just to find out we were going to have birthday cake and drink coffee/tea/orange juice since it was my teacher's birthday. The petrol I don't really like Porsche that much.

(Original post by Annaconda)
    whats oppai?
    It's not big breasts! It's funny characters.

I love oppai. :love: :awesome:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Both are good in their own respective way.

If you watched the youtube video then that little kid dressed as a cow is called Lambo. I'm not THAT random in my posts.

I miss being driven to school. I'm so lazy I can't be bothered to drive in somedays. I drove in last week just to find out we were going to have birthday cake and drink coffee/tea/orange juice since it was my teacher's birthday. The petrol I don't really like Porsche that much.

It's not big breasts! It's funny characters.

I love oppai. :love: :awesome:
    Don't be cruel keo...Anna could just look it up if she's in any doubt about which one of us is most trustworthy...I'd suggest urban dictionary over google images unless you want to view though :p:

I always wish I'd been able to drive to school...although my dad's work was nearby so unless I started mid-morning it would've been silly even if I could have. I :love: driving

I didn't watch the clip but my acquisition is complete...so I can now....

tbh the porsche is a bit girly...but it's usually fiestas/polos/4x4's...it's good to have a bit of class...especially seeing as this'll be the last one....

No more old ladies wanting their cars fixed :woo:
    No more random people walking round our house :woo:
    No more living in a garage :woo: well joined on to one
    No more job :s: in a few months when I'll be taking exams anyway :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Fine. Anna. They're boobies! (LOL I found oppai mouse pad in google images)

I used to love driving but I think I'm bored of my 1.2 litre engine. I want a 1.6 atleast. What do you mean by the last one? Hopefully not what my dad is doing lol. He has a Merc C-class and told me he's going to drive it 10 years atleast. Last car he plans to buy afaik

You seem excited about going to university. You fix cars or something?

Damn I'm making myself sound like a total perv.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Fine. Anna. They're boobies! (LOL I found oppai mouse pad in google images)

I used to love driving but I think I'm bored of my 1.2 litre engine. I want a 1.6 atleast. What do you mean by the last one? Hopefully not what my dad is doing lol. He has a Merc C-class and told me he's going to drive it 10 years atleast. Last car he plans to buy afaik

You seem excited about going to university. You fix cars or something?

Damn I'm making myself sound like a total perv.
    I can't believe you haven't already come across them :giggle: I found a selection ages ago...and I wasn't looking for oppai or mousemats at the time :giggle:

Last one as in...last one my dad's business is going to do up (I work for them) :yep: he's finally decided to focus on his actual job (when we suggested 3 jobs at 50 was insane? he said of course not...but now he's 52? quite obviously a bad idea :rolleyes: ) he doesn't actually have his own car at the moment...my mom fears he's going to keep one of the 4x4s they're doing up...the one in question manages to make the windows rattle when it's running...

Personally being surrounded by cars 24/7 I've stopped caring about how they drive and just started caring about whether they do :giggle:...my fiesta with it's slightly cracked windscreen and dented bumper (victim of aforementioned 4x4 driven by aforementioned father) is good enough for me :love:

And tbh you don't sound like that much of a perv :dontknow: it's 3am and it's coherent conversation...so all's good :giggle: what car do you drive?

There are no subs on Black Butler :stomp: now I'm going to have to acquire it all over again :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I can't believe you haven't already come across them I found a selection ages ago...and I wasn't looking for oppai or mousemats at the time

Last one as in...last one my dad's business is going to do up (I work for them) he's finally decided to focus on his actual job (when we suggested 3 jobs at 50 was insane? he said of course not...but now he's 52? quite obviously a bad idea ) he doesn't actually have his own car at the moment...my mom fears he's going to keep one of the 4x4s they're doing up...the one in question manages to make the windows rattle when it's running...

Personally being surrounded by cars 24/7 I've stopped caring about how they drive and just started caring about whether they do ...my fiesta with it's slightly cracked windscreen and dented bumper (victim of aforementioned 4x4 driven by aforementioned father) is good enough for me

And tbh you don't sound like that much of a perv it's 3am and it's coherent conversation...so all's good what car do you drive?
    To be honest I actually wouldn't mind using it. Except I'm quite happy with my gaming one. That and there's NO WAY IN HELL I'd be caught using one. My parents would be and anyone else would be /

'going to do up' Supercharge & Turbocharge my 1.2 please! Sounds like an interesting thing to do. I wouldn't dare touch my car personally as I'm a noob. No idea about the window.

I only have scratched rear bumper on passenger side(not that bad) and I've nudged car reg plates with my own (only slowly so no damage to either car!) when I'm drunk driving after a night out.

Glad to know I'm not that much of a perv. :p:

2008 Corsa D in silver. Gonna need my service soon....:emo: I'm guessing new brakes, tracking done again(I had +8 last time lol) and some other stuff.

Oh that sucks about BB. I can't find a batch for it on my usual site + seeds are low.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    To be honest I actually wouldn't mind using it. Except I'm quite happy with my gaming one. That and there's NO WAY IN HELL I'd be caught using one. My parents would be and anyone else would be /

'going to do up' Supercharge & Turbocharge my 1.2 please! Sounds like an interesting thing to do. I wouldn't dare touch my car personally as I'm a noob. No idea about the window.

I only have scratched rear bumper on passenger side(not that bad) and I've nudged car reg plates with my own (only slowly so no damage to either car!) when I'm drunk driving after a night out.

Glad to know I'm not that much of a perv. :p:

2008 Corsa D in silver. Gonna need my service soon....:emo: I'm guessing new brakes, tracking done again(I had +8 last time lol) and some other stuff.

Oh that sucks about BB. I can't find a batch for it on my usual site + seeds are low.
    I can see the dilema :p: I don't have a mouse mat...only use my mouse for quake...otherwise I have a touchpad on my laptop which is more convenient :yep:
    Oh I forgot about the scratched bumper...that one was actually my fault...when I say my fault I mean stupid guy going too fast down a small lane towards me...but I was driving :giggle:
    Don't drink drive :eek: are you crazy? What about your car? Why would you risk harming your child method of transport?

Service? :hmmmm: maybe I should ask my dad to do one of those...our cars never get a lot of attention...and no he's not turbo charging it :p: 40mph speed limit+turbo charger=fail (guy going around at the moment in a lamborghini gallardo...quite obvious he's done something to the engine...but at 20mph down a country lane....looks and sounds like a complete nob, he's quite famous for this...)

I've found an online BB viewing facilitator :ninja: all is good...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I can see the dilema I don't have a mouse mat...only use my mouse for quake...otherwise I have a touchpad on my laptop which is more convenient
    Oh I forgot about the scratched bumper...that one was actually my fault...when I say my fault I mean stupid guy going too fast down a small lane towards me...but I was driving
    Don't drink drive are you crazy? What about your car? Why would you risk harming your child method of transport?

Service? maybe I should ask my dad to do one of those...our cars never get a lot of attention...and no he's not turbo charging it 40mph speed limit+turbo charger=fail (guy going around at the moment in a lamborghini gallardo...quite obvious he's done something to the engine...but at 20mph down a country lane....looks and sounds like a complete nob, he's quite famous for this...)

I've found an online BB viewing facilitator all is good...
    I didn't really like Quake that much. :o: I want to sell my soul to the devil again in another MMORPG. :woo:

I'm a little put off from driving lately to be honest. My cousin had a near-death accident(he was speeding :rolleyes:) and I almost got crashed into at a roundabout with a guy flying down from right exit (going straight ahead) at about 50mph(this is in a town centre :mad:). I decided I'd protect my 'child' :p: with some hard acceleration and steered away so I avoided being hit + getting my corner hit(if I drove at a normal speed) :cool:

I'm slightly crazy. Car is fine. Well I don't really drink that much in comparison to some people...but the spirits did affect me haha.

I don't like it when people mod their cars like that. :mad: I have someone down my street who likes to rev his car for a good 5 minutes quite loud evey week. :wtf:

Crunchyroll was good. I haven't used it for awhile and it's ok to mention it here. There is also links for anime if you google the words. I use the first one.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I didn't really like Quake that much. :o: I want to sell my soul to the devil again in another MMORPG. :woo:

I'm a little put off from driving lately to be honest. My cousin had a near-death accident(he was speeding :rolleyes:) and I almost got crashed into at a roundabout with a guy flying down from right exit (going straight ahead) at about 50mph(this is in a town centre :mad:). I decided I'd protect my 'child' :p: with some hard acceleration and steered away so I avoided being hit + getting my corner hit(if I drove at a normal speed) :cool:

I'm slightly crazy. Car is fine. Well I don't really drink that much in comparison to some people...but the spirits did affect me haha.

I don't like it when people mod their cars like that. :mad: I have someone down my street who likes to rev his car for a good 5 minutes quite loud evey week. :wtf:

Crunchyroll was good. I haven't used it for awhile and it's ok to mention it here. There is also links for anime if you google the words. I use the first one.
    As far as I can tell BB isn't on crunchyroll...it's my favourite of course :p: I have a different (usually better) selection here than you do, so you may be able to get it...I didn't think to look but I'm sure I would've noticed it before if it was there...
    And I can see why that might put you off :s: there are some complete idiots on the roads...I'm not sure I'd want to drive in England...it seems like a completely different activity than it is over here...over here you need to be able to reverse down a twisty lane one car wide with granite either side...but only ever slowly...all driving is slow...in England the roads are straighter and wider in general...but usually faster so more near death misses are likely...

And don't get me started on people revving their engines...what's with that? My neighbour used to...but I think his parents stopped letting him play with his car...he had what I think was originally a corsa...but he'd modified it so many times it turned into franken-car...I noticed a lovely fiesta body kit which obviously didn't fit no matter what he did with it just pushed on :rolleyes: and he'd get the angle grinder out and rev the engine and stay off school to modify/fix it...and crash it every week with out fail...and eventually all this revving and crashing leading to one crash where the bonnet broke off and a flying piece of aforementioned body kit did an excellent job of writing off the rest of the car...

His parents then bought him a bmw...which he revved...and crashed...they yelled...finally revving stopped :proud:

MMORPG :mmm: oh dear...

Oh yes and no more drink driving..it's dumb :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    http://www.animechains.com/hxh/profile.cfm?id=4

Check out his birthday. Mine's on 3rd March. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    As far as I can tell BB isn't on crunchyroll...it's my favourite of course I have a different (usually better) selection here than you do, so you may be able to get it...I didn't think to look but I'm sure I would've noticed it before if it was there...
    And I can see why that might put you off there are some complete idiots on the roads...I'm not sure I'd want to drive in England...it seems like a completely different activity than it is over here...over here you need to be able to reverse down a twisty lane one car wide with granite either side...but only ever slowly...all driving is slow...in England the roads are straighter and wider in general...but usually faster so more near death misses are likely...

And don't get me started on people revving their engines...what's with that? My neighbour used to...but I think his parents stopped letting him play with his car...he had what I think was originally a corsa...but he'd modified it so many times it turned into franken-car...I noticed a lovely fiesta body kit which obviously didn't fit no matter what he did with it just pushed on and he'd get the angle grinder out and rev the engine and stay off school to modify/fix it...and crash it every week with out fail...and eventually all this revving and crashing leading to one crash where the bonnet broke off and a flying piece of aforementioned body kit did an excellent job of writing off the rest of the car...

His parents then bought him a bmw...which he revved...and crashed...they yelled...finally revving stopped

MMORPG oh dear...

Oh yes and no more drink driving..it's dumb
    I'm a half-idiot on the road. When I was learning and on slip road going onto dual carriageway - whilst looking back(via rear passenger window etc) I also moved the steering wheel I haven't driven to that many place but lately - I think due to the snow/ice - the roads are ******. They have holes in the road. Why do you even need a car for Jersey? Surely you can just use a bicycle or walk it

Nice story There's some people down the street and their sons(early 20s I figure) both have an old Mini and they modded it a lot. I bet it's those cars that are noisy as ****. I'm annoyed as I get woken up by their revs. Poor BMW

Ok no more drink driving.

I'm off to bed. G'Morning.

PS I want HID kit for my car. :cool: All this car talk. :o:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.