Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I'm a half-idiot on the road. When I was learning and on slip road going onto dual carriageway - whilst looking back(via rear passenger window etc) I also moved the steering wheel I haven't driven to that many place but lately - I think due to the snow/ice - the roads are ******. They have holes in the road. Why do you even need a car for Jersey? Surely you can just use a bicycle or walk it

Nice story There's some people down the street and their sons(early 20s I figure) both have an old Mini and they modded it a lot. I bet it's those cars that are noisy as ****. I'm annoyed as I get woken up by their revs. Poor BMW

Ok no more drink driving.

I'm off to bed. G'Morning.

PS I want HID kit for my car. :cool: All this car talk. :o:
    Because it takes ages to walk anywhere :p: I'm physically capable of walking to town...but facing 30mins by car or an hour walking...probably in the rain or the sun...I figure I'll take the car :giggle:

Silly Keo...half idiots get half killed eventually :sadnod:
    And I don't get why if your son crashes his car on a weekly basis you buy him a bmw...and don't expect him to smash it :hmmmm: I wish someone would buy me one :sad: I want a 1989 3 series if possible none of this new aerodynamic engineering...I want a box...a preety pretty box...

Alright, Good morning Keo :wavey:

Found this one on google, this guy had a beaut:

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?im...26tbs%3Disch:1

:coma:

:coma:

ReputationRep:
    Time for class ...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Time for class ...
    Have fun :wavey:

Should be time for bed...but I can't be bothered to sleep :confused:

I'm coming up with some crazy ideas though...think I'm sleep deprived :mmm: pink beelzenef puppet anyone? no takers? I wonder why :emo:

It just went from sunny and clear to dark and sleety in a matter of seconds :hmmmm:

My moon of the week is Io...land tides :teeth: phwoar...

http://www.jarg.org.je/ <-- this has made my day...I'm so glad someone's doing something about the lizards :love: it really pissed me off because I didn't realise this group existed...
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Your mannerisms have become increasingly more eccentric by the day, Jenni. Sleep deprivation, presumably? :giggle:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Your mannerisms have become increasingly more eccentric by the day, Jenni. Sleep deprivation, presumably? :giggle:
    Definitely :giggle: how are you Aiko? :hugs:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by skipp)
    Definitely :giggle: how are you Aiko? :hugs:
    I've just awoken and I'm preparing to have a quick jog before work. Hope everything is well with you. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Goodnight vin-kin :lovehug:

Please don't look so sad...sleep is good :sadnod:
    :hugs:goodmorning
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Ladies versus Butlers! is so much better. You see oppai. :gah:
    :wtf: you need to get out more
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I didn't really like Quake that much. :o:
    :hahaha:I know why

ONEE-SAMA:zomg:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Aiko)
    I've just awoken and I'm preparing to have a quick jog before work. Hope everything is well with you. :hugs:
    Sounds good, hoping work is going well :hugs: and I'm good thank you, wondering if I'm going a little overboard with the studying but staying focused is very satisfying in itself :yes:

(Original post by vin)
    :hugs:goodmorning
    Morning vin-kin :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    XD I'm helping the second years with their studio show - it's a quiz show ... about sex :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Morning everyone :wavey:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    XD I'm helping the second years with their studio show - it's a quiz show ... about sex :teehee:
    :rofl: how the hell does that work?

"For 10 points describe doggy position...you may use the whiteboards provided"

*buzz!* "Nominate Gloucestershire TimeLord!"

:hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    oh no :shock:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Sounds good, hoping work is going well :hugs: and I'm good thank you, wondering if I'm going a little overboard with the studying but staying focused is very satisfying in itself :yes:

Morning vin-kin :hugs:
    Jenni is such a hard worker :emog:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    Morning everyone :wavey:
    Morning :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Just got back from town, got more plushies!!! Also had to get some iPod headphones because my mums cat chewed mine(She said she'd pay for another set, so I got the most expensive ones :teehee:) And also got some pens for college in march.. we never seem to have any pens around my house
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Just got back from town, got more plushies!!! Also had to get some iPod headphones because my mums cat chewed mine(She said she'd pay for another set, so I got the most expensive ones :teehee:) And also got some pens for college in march.. we never seem to have any pens around my house
    Sounds like a good day then Hooray for plushies!!!

Wish I had a cat :sad:

(Original post by vin)
    oh no :shock:

Jenni is such a hard worker :emog:
    Oh no? :eek: ?

And Jenni is a very stupid worker :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)

I have 2 :P
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I have 2 :P
    You have a spare? Can I have it?

Ok I'll be good :sad: no stealing pets...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :rofl: how the hell does that work?

"For 10 points describe doggy position...you may use the whiteboards provided"

*buzz!* "Nominate Gloucestershire TimeLord!"

:hmmmm:
    I have no idea. It's not the final one. It's just a read-through to make sure their script and questions are OK. Should prove interesting getting the gay virgin to participate in their quiz :teehee:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I have no idea. It's not the final one. It's just a read-through to make sure their script and questions are OK. Should prove interesting getting the gay virgin to participate in their quiz :teehee:
    I really hope they have whiteboards :giggle: You're going to be an excellent participant :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)

Oh no? :eek: ?

And Jenni is a very stupid worker :yawn:
    I remember saying in primary school when I was 5 that I had 10 pets :giggle:

:spank:not stupid

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.