Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Hugs before bed :o: yays :hugs: thanks vay vay
    You're going to bed? :o:

(Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Kyoto, but with excursions to other places too

Of course I shall take pictures I wonder if I can sneak into some ladies' bathhouse sessions
    I see. And how long will you be there?

No Alex. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    :jumphug: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

How are you this morning Jen?

:hugs: How are you this morning vin?

Hmmm. Something not overtly brilliant like One Piece but holds a place in my heart... Kanon (2006). Though i'd watch One Piece over Kanon.
    good:proud:im good though wet again:giggle:

nice bath:cute: how's kag?
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I have a good chance of going this year. :woo:

[edit] lol at my quote/message fail
    hehe yeah I wont make that mistake again, drinking alot in the day and not eating, then the mexican death piss:giggle: annoyed I took it too far and missed most of that day and felt weak as hell after :s:, but I didnt let it stop me:giggle: what a weekend:moon:

EDIT:never did find out who that girl was who cried when james went around screamind that I died of alcohol poisoning

ReputationRep:
    someone repped me with this pic from nagasarate airantou but again left no name
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I see. And how long will you be there?

No Alex. :sigh:
    3 weeks, and yes :P

ReputationRep:
    Bazinga!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    hehe yeah I wont make that mistake again, drinking alot in the day and not eating, then the mexican death piss annoyed I took it too far and missed most of that day and felt weak as hell after , but I didnt let it stop me what a weekend

EDIT:never did find out who that girl was who cried when james went around screamind that I died of alcohol poisoning
    Mexican death piss I only tried a bit but it was quite effective for the amount I tried. You got given pocky to regain strength.

I think it was Sharkz James as in Naruto? We ordered a pizza and ate it outside the SU

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)
    Bazinga!
    pudding:zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)
    Bazinga!
    Ping! :poke:

How do you do? :emog:

ReputationRep:
    Got an invitation to a visit day at Nottingham uni. I already have an offer so no interview Applicant's programme = free lunch Guest's Programme = buffet lunch. which one to go to...

I want to go so that means another train to board.

ReputationRep:
    hello

ReputationRep:
    Evening
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    They were selling those in the garden center :giggle: I nearly bought one but they were all damaged :sad:...and it was mostly just a plain diary...which you can get for less than a pound at smith's non-damaged

Also £9.99?? They were £6.99 at the garden center :eek:
    Coo bought it me for Christmas :proud:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Got an invitation to a visit day at Nottingham uni. I already have an offer so no interview Applicant's programme = free lunch Guest's Programme = buffet lunch. which one to go to...

I want to go so that means another train to board.
    Come visit meeeeeee :nutcase:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Come visit meeeeeee
    Juno goes to Nottingham Uni? (or lives in the area) *cancels his trip*

I don't think anyone goes to Warwick. *firms*

ReputationRep:
    I just saw caught up with the bleach anime and it made me so sad it was so rubbish

ReputationRep:
    I decided to choose the 9th for my visit day but when I pressed it ....turns out it is now completely full. It had some spaces a few hours ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    I just saw caught up with the bleach anime and it made me so sad it was so rubbish
    JChoudry makes another bleach post:indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    I'm actually preferring this anime original arc to the canon stuff at the moment - its alot more fun and was reasonably well written and animated.....although this Sword Fiend stuff is a bit meh.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    you've really let yourself go :eek:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.