Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    Can someone remind me to take my tablets tonight please
    What time? If I'm around I will try to remember :yep:

And now for lunch...lunch :coma:

Although I have no bread :eek: maybe I should get dressed first

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Can someone remind me to take my tablets tonight please
    What time?

G'Morning all. Well afternoon now.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Well I'm working til 10, so any time after then would be great.

I'd take em now, but they have to be taken at night. And if I'm on a late I forget. But I can't forget, coz if I forget I won't get better :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Well I'm working til 10, so any time after then would be great.

I'd take em now, but they have to be taken at night. And if I'm on a late I forget. But I can't forget, coz if I forget I won't get better
    :console:

I know what it's like. It wasn't long ago that I had to take 4 pills a day - 1 hour before food or on an empty stomach. It sounds fine if you wake up 7am but I woke up 12pm and only had brunch and dinner.

I will remember for you.

PS I don't know if you will know but do you think 60minutes/45minutes(going there/ return) will be enough time to get from Nottingham train station to Notts uni?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Keoje)
    :console:

I know what it's like. It wasn't long ago that I had to take 4 pills a day - 1 hour before food or on an empty stomach. It sounds fine if you wake up 7am but I woke up 12pm and only had brunch and dinner.

I will remember for you.

PS I don't know if you will know but do you think 60minutes/45minutes(going there/ return) will be enough time to get from Nottingham train station to Notts uni?
    You could walk it backwards in that! It's only just over 2 miles. There will probably be a company advertising buses in the station, but they're massively overpriced and a con.

If you come out of the station, turn right and keep walking for a few minutes you'll find a big concrete building that's the bus station. If you catch the indigo which is helpfully big and purple it takes about 15 mins, but it depends where on campus you need to be. If you get off at the QMC and walk then you'll find a larger selection of Barton buses.

ReputationRep:
    Hello Hello

I be tired :yawn: I stayed up a bit late reading So Long and Thanks for all the Fish. Well now that I have got my physics homework out of the way :proud: I'm not sure what to do. I can't decide between starting to read Mostly Harmless or finishing off Persona 3

Well how be everyone today.

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    You could walk it backwards in that! It's only just over 2 miles. There will probably be a company advertising buses in the station, but they're massively overpriced and a con.

If you come out of the station, turn right and keep walking for a few minutes you'll find a big concrete building that's the bus station. If you catch the indigo which is helpfully big and purple it takes about 15 mins, but it depends where on campus you need to be. If you get off at the QMC and walk then you'll find a larger selection of Barton buses.
    Maybe I should just walk it. :teehee: Actually on the way back - the uni is offering a coach service. How thoughtful. I think I need to go to the University's south entrance.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Maybe I should just walk it. :teehee: Actually on the way back - the uni is offering a coach service. How thoughtful. I think I need to go to the University's south entrance.
    It's not a difficult walk - you just need to get on the correct road and keep going in a straight line!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JWH)
    Hello Hello

I be tired :yawn: I stayed up a bit late reading So Long and Thanks for all the Fish. Well now that I have got my physics homework out of the way :proud: I'm not sure what to do. I can't decide between starting to read Mostly Harmless or finishing off Persona 3

Well how be everyone today.
    SOunds like a good night Depends whether you're in the ood for reading or gaming I presume :hmmmm: if you want a long sleep probably reading?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    It's not a difficult walk - you just need to get on the correct road and keep going in a straight line!
    Keo's Journey mapped
    Spoiler:
    Show

X - start off at train station
    --- - the path!
    X - the civil engineering department!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    SOunds like a good night Depends whether you're in the ood for reading or gaming I presume :hmmmm: if you want a long sleep probably reading?
    I don't know I am more opting to persona 3 because I'm right at where it gets really good and I might be able to finish it today. Also I know if I start readin Mostly Harmless it will end up that will be all I do all day resulting in me finishing it but with a bad headache

edit- actually I think I will go play p3

ReputationRep:
    Skipp. You would choose an old BMW rather than a new one?
    Spoiler:
    Show

:awesome:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Skipp. You would choose an old BMW rather than a new one?
    Spoiler:
    Show

:awesome:
    Definitely :sadnod: ok that particular one looks like a shark...which is cool...but I'd rather be driving a car tbh :p:

1989 ftw :coma:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JWH)
    I don't know I am more opting to persona 3 because I'm right at where it gets really good and I might be able to finish it today. Also I know if I start readin Mostly Harmless it will end up that will be all I do all day resulting in me finishing it but with a bad headache

edit- actually I think I will go play p3
    Go For Persona!!!! :woo: Seems like a plan :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Definitely ok that particular one looks like a shark...which is cool...but I'd rather be driving a car tbh

1989 ftw
    Yeah the shark fin is quite popular It's a BMW M3. Of course it's a car! It has wheels on it and it moves!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Yeah the shark fin is quite popular It's a BMW M3. Of course it's a car! It has wheels on it and it moves!
    But it doesn't look pretty :sad:

On the otherhand:

http://www.cccarsltd.com/images/pageimages/m31.JPG

:coma:

Just found out that there's a 'today's birthday' notice on the bottom of the forums page every day :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    But it doesn't look pretty

On the otherhand:

http://www.cccarsltd.com/images/pageimages/m31.JPG

That doesn't look pretty either. If you really want one I'll buy you it. I found one in another color.
    Spoiler:
    Show

I think it's 4WD

I think the only car I'd actually want from the past would be this
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/teamtd11/ae86.jpg
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    That doesn't look pretty either. If you really want one I'll buy you it. I found one in another color.
    Spoiler:
    Show

I think it's 4WD
    Now really :curious:

I think the only car I'd actually want from the past would be this
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/teamtd11/ae86.jpg
    :coma:

What about the Ford Capri:? :awesome: :
    http://www.fordcapri.sk/0008.jpg

The one we had in a while back looked better than that :hmmmm: but I can't find one that looks the same online...maybe it was a custom job :sad:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.