Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)

What about the Ford Capri:? :
    http://www.fordcapri.sk/0008.jpg

The one we had in a while back looked better than that but I can't find one that looks the same online...maybe it was a custom job
    I don't really like it. :o:

Toyota MR2 - Probably the ONLY other old car I'd drive along with the AE86.
    http://www.cartuningcentral.com/wp-c...toyota-mr2.jpg

I like modern cars. Gimme a Subaru WRX STi or something
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I don't really like it. :o:

Toyota MR2 - Probably the ONLY other old car I'd drive along with the AE86.
    http://www.cartuningcentral.com/wp-c...toyota-mr2.jpg

I like modern cars. Gimme a Subaru WRX STi or something
    That one's good too :sexface:

Really not a modern car fan...I quite like the new fiestas, they seem to get better every year (Old fiestas :yucky: )...but they're sensible cars not dream cars :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    That one's good too

Really not a modern car fan...I quite like the new fiestas, they seem to get better every year (Old fiestas )...but they're sensible cars not dream cars
    http://www.rs-ford.co.uk/fiesta-rs.php :sexface: (wait they cancelled it LOL)

I'd rather take the Focus RS in green.

All this DN talk on the ontopic thread makes me want to play this fan DN game. I get to roleplay someone
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    http://www.rs-ford.co.uk/fiesta-rs.php :sexface: (wait they cancelled it LOL)

I'd rather take the Focus RS in green.
    I see what they mean...even the RS isn't going to be a dream car...that's not why people buy fiestas...ye it'd be fun to own :p: but you either want a fiesta or you want a fun car

ReputationRep:
    Any car with more than 75bhp is a dream car for me. I dream for the day where I don't feel like the car is going to stall on a steep hill.

Lunch time nows. No more car talk from me for now. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    x
    I never knew you was such a vehicle fan. :giggle: I'm not particularly attracted to cars myself but I like the sexy/cool look of some motorbikes. :cute: I'm much more of a biker (bicycle) myself... and running... in terms of transport that is. :o:

How has your day been Jenni? We haven't talked on MSN in ages. :o:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I never knew you was such a vehicle fan. :giggle: I'm not particularly attracted to cars myself but I like the sexy/cool look of some motorbikes. :cute: I'm much more of a biker (bicycle) myself... and running... in terms of transport that is. :o:

How has your day been Jenni? We haven't talked on MSN in ages. :o:
    I'm surrounded by cars...as I've said to Keo before I actually have no love for them for that reason...but I absorb information about through osmosis...and there are a few I like :o:

After trying to do my CBT I realised riding a scooter or motorcycle was also something I can't do :hmmmm: damn body...although I'm not surprised, I haven't been able to ride a normal bike in years...my car on the other hand :coma: loves :emog:

My day has been physicsy, yours? :hugs:
    I gave up on the maths...nearly 20 straight hours of Core 2...I never ever want to see it again...but I now know I can stay awake for an entire exam :woo:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I have a general interest in cars and motorbikes, which is supplemented greatly by my husband's passion for them. I've been contemplating buying an Audi TT for some time, although more for convenience than a necessary need.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I'm surrounded by cars...as I've said to Keo before I actually have no love for them for that reason...but I absorb information about through osmosis...and there are a few I like :o:

After trying to do my CBT I realised riding a scooter or motorcycle was also something I can't do :hmmmm: damn body...although I'm not surprised, I haven't been able to ride a normal bike in years...my car on the other hand :coma: loves :emog:

My day has been physicsy, yours? :hugs:
    I gave up on the maths...nearly 20 straight hours of Core 2...I never ever want to see it again...but I now know I can stay awake for an entire exam :woo:
    Oh, I see. :tongue: Well I still acknowledge some of them as pretty and I'm sure you do too. :yes:

Oh dear... what about swimming? :o: Although this is quite unfortunate, it is rather endearing in my eyes.... like a baby trying to gain her balance then falling. :love:

Oh, well you like physics do you not? So overall a good day then. What a pity you had to wade through the dreaded bore that is maths. It's why I never chose to carry on with it past GCSE. If i'm not enjoying it then there's no reason why I should do it willingly.

I'm ok. I'm at work at the moment and i'm in my usual mundane atmosphere, though I saw the most stylish little girl earlier on in the store and felt compelled to ask her where she got her checkered rainbow scarf. :o:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Nintendo advertising has come so far :sigh: Whilst I admire their good business sense in exploiting a niche market when all else failed a bit of nostalgia tugs at my heart strings when I hear:

If you liked professor Leighton you'll love Zelda on tv

It used to be: If you loved Zelda...that's because it's awesome...good for you

But that's before there was Toon Link :yucky:

Oh, I see. :tongue: Well I still acknowledge some of them as pretty and I'm sure you do too. :yes:

Oh dear... what about swimming? :o: Although this is quite unfortunate, it is rather endearing in my eyes.... like a baby trying to gain her balance then falling. :love:

Oh, well you like physics do you not? So overall a good day then. What a pity you had to wade through the dreaded bore that is maths. It's why I never chose to carry on with it past GCSE. If i'm not enjoying it then there's no reason why I should do it willingly.

I'm ok. I'm at work at the moment and i'm in my usual mundane atmosphere, though I saw the most stylish little girl earlier on in the store and felt compelled to ask her where she got her checkered rainbow scarf. :o:

Certainly :yep: And I can swim, I quite like it, one of the pools is a bit too hot for me...but I've never fainted there :giggle: so all good, the one at the gym is nice to swim in...and in the right season + if I'm fit enough the sea is lovely.
    Baby? :grumble:
    I love physics :o: so yes very nice day...and checkered rainbow scark? :teeth: that is stylish...hope you're having a good day at work :hugs:

(Original post by Aiko)
    I have a general interest in cars and motorbikes, which is supplemented greatly by my husband's passion for them. I've been contemplating buying an Audi TT for some time, although more for convenience than a necessary need.
    My mom's boss has a pair of those...one in blue and one in silver...they're lovely :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Buy one.

I'd also like to tell everyone some sad news. :cry:

RIP Eugenius' laptop. :emo:

Zelda ftw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Please do. Then pose in an adorable fashion next to it. :cute: Drive it to the coast and lie on the windscreen in jeans, a shirt, jacket and sunglasses as the setting sun bathes you.

It pains me to know you're probably on MSN yet I can't talk to you or play Quake with you. How are you today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Nintendo advertising has come so far :sigh: Whilst I admire their good business sense in exploiting a niche market when all else failed a bit of nostalgia tugs at my heart strings when I hear:

If you liked professor Leighton you'll love Zelda on tv

It used to be: If you loved Zelda...that's because it's awesome...good for you

But that's before there was Toon Link :yucky:
    Well it's all to do with puzzles. Though i'm sure Professor Leighton is nowhere near as fantastically brilliant as Zelda. On that note, I still have to finish Zelda Ocarina of time (for the second time). I believe Aiko and I are still racing.... :mmm:

Toon Link? I'm assuming you're talking of the link in Wind Waker? I've not played that addition to the zelda series either. Aiko tells me it's quite good though. I'll jump onto it once I finish Twilight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Buy one.

Zelda ftw.
    Oh dear. While i'm sure the grieving process is probably still going on, this reminds me I need to buy a netbook...

I'm looking at a 10 inch one which would be perfect for my travels and just generally. I worry about what a 10 inch screen would do to my eyes though... :o:

It has windows 7 preloaded and is around £300.. hmm... 2GB RAM and 160GB HD as well. Definitely not bad, but is it worth it...

ReputationRep:
    While i'd love to talk to you a lot more, I must leave once again. I'll be sure to be back soon if I can whittle away some time from my workplace.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Buy one.
    I am tempted (to clarify, I'm referring to the new model, Typ 8J). :smile:

Although I haven't checked TSR much lately, I did notice Euge's absence. I assumed it was because he was busy. :tongue:

Zelda ftw.
    Something we agree on. :smile:

Please do. Then pose in an adorable fashion next to it. :cute: Drive it to the coast and lie on the windscreen in jeans, a shirt, jacket and sunglasses as the setting sun bathes you.
    I would never pose in front of a car, let alone my own one. :tongue:

It pains me to know you're probably on MSN yet I can't talk to you or play Quake with you. How are you today?
    We could be playing Quake 3 right now. :sadnod:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Please do. Then pose in an adorable fashion next to it. :cute: Drive it to the coast and lie on the windscreen
    What about the bonnet? :eek: You can dent it by laying on it you know

Well it's all to do with puzzles. Though i'm sure Professor Leighton is nowhere near as fantastically brilliant as Zelda. On that note, I still have to finish Zelda Ocarina of time (for the second time). I believe Aiko and I are still racing.... :mmm:

Toon Link? I'm assuming you're talking of the link in Wind Waker? I've not played that addition to the zelda series either. Aiko tells me it's quite good though. I'll jump onto it once I finish Twilight.
    I stopped racing...I never really started :mmm: glad I have it to play when I have free time though
    And yes...but Toon Link still looks horrific

Have fun :hugs:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    While i'd love to talk to you a lot more, I must leave once again. I'll be sure to be back soon if I can whittle away some time from my workplace.
    Best get back to lemon juggling. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear. While i'm sure the grieving process is probably still going on, this reminds me I need to buy a netbook...

I'm looking at a 10 inch one which would be perfect for my travels and just generally. I worry about what a 10 inch screen would do to my eyes though...

It has windows 7 preloaded and is around £300.. hmm... 2GB RAM and 160GB HD as well. Definitely not bad, but is it worth it...
    Are you just going to use it for your travels? I personally wouldn't buy one if that were the case. That money could be better spent...on me. :ninja:

Else - Asus EEE series is pretty decent.

ReputationRep:
    It's also Euge's 21st birthday tomorrow. Gonna make him a paint-made birthday card so I can email him it

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.