Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Hi LZ. I haven't played a RTS game since Age of Empires (online on zone but it closed down ages ago :emo: )

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
    I have just persuaded a friend of mine to watch Hajime no Ippo. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    i just finised love hina (except the specials) so im gonna start death note now!

EDIT: arggggghhhh just watched the whole staring sequence only to find out it was dubbed!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I might get a hamster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    I might get a hamster
    Name it Hamtaro?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    i just finised love hina (except the specials) so im gonna start death note now!

EDIT: arggggghhhh just watched the whole staring sequence only to find out it was dubbed!
    I've downloaded a few things recently without subs :rolleyes: it's always that moment just after the titles finish where you realise something isn't right :hmmmm:

Eug's Birthday Cards were both Love Hina themed :awesome: and now with you mentioning I kind of want to see it...

I'm so fickle :sad:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    I might get a hamster
    I can't really see you with a hamster :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    I might get a hamster
    get an orange one and make it a leaf village headband :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I've downloaded a few things recently without subs it's always that moment just after the titles finish where you realise something isn't right

Eug's Birthday Cards were both Love Hina themed and now with you mentioning I kind of want to see it...

I'm so fickle
    Watch it.

Euge is online now. :woo: Ok it's someone else :ninja:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Watch it.

Euge is online now. :woo:

Hooray!!!! Drag him on here quickly? :puppyeyes:

Oh ok maybe not :sad:

Doing so...that opening theme is so happy :eek: I think my brain might explode...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)

Hooray!!!! Drag him on here quickly?

Oh ok maybe not

Doing so...that opening theme is so happy I think my brain might explode...
    Turns out it was his brother. :lolwut: Euge plans on going to pub tomorrow so he might be on in the evening. :emo: I've hosted my b-day card on imageshack 2 times now!

I'm pretty sure if Eugenius was here he'd recommend you to watch Love Hina too. :awesome:

I know where he works and lives...:teehee: Let's all suprise visit him. I'm sure he'll give us free food. :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Turns out it was his brother. :lolwut: Euge plans on going to pub tomorrow so he might be on in the evening. :emo: I've hosted my b-day card on imageshack 2 times now!

I'm pretty sure if Eugenius was here he'd recommend you to watch Love Hina too. :awesome:

I know where he works and lives...:teehee: Let's all suprise visit him. I'm sure he'll give us free food. :p:
    Stalker :mmm:
    My photo bucket's almost at it's limit already so I could only post links which looks crappy....

I'm not really in the mood for something like Love Hina it seems...my brain is saying it should be good....but I'm not enjoying it at the moment...think I'll go to bed instead....

night all :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Stalker
    My photo bucket's almost at it's limit already so I could only post links which looks crappy....

I'm not really in the mood for something like Love Hina it seems...my brain is saying it should be good....but I'm not enjoying it at the moment...think I'll go to bed instead....

night all
    Nooooo he told me himself. :ninja:

G'Night Skipp. Watch Love Hina another day. :top:

ReputationRep:
    First reply decides which anime I will be starting tomorrow;

Ookamikakushi
    Sora no Woto
    Omamori Himari

I also feel like I should watch Ouran High School. Should I? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    First reply decides which anime I will be starting tomorrow;

Ookamikakushi
    Sora no Woto
    Omamori Himari

I also feel like I should watch Ouran High School. Should I? :confused:
    for you omamori himari

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    for you omamori himari
    I wonder what made you suggest this one...Animenewsnetwork says it is the only one with an ecchi/harem theme

:p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm only watching Ookamikakushi out of those three and its nothing special.......so go watch Ouran :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I'm only watching Ookamikakushi out of those three and its nothing special.......so go watch Ouran
    You wouldn't happen to know if they do it in 720p format do you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Hi LZ. I haven't played a RTS game since Age of Empires (online on zone but it closed down ages ago :emo: )

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
    I have just persuaded a friend of mine to watch Hajime no Ippo. :awesome:
    :laugh:

Good job. What's that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    You wouldn't happen to know if they do it in 720p format do you?
    The DVD rips should be 720p. I have Lunar's original 480p avi files from when it was airing though......should probably redownload it :beard:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.