Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    Wow there was a lot of pictures on the end of the last thread.

Hey everybody!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Proudest moment of my life

:king1:

Juno was 4th?
    :congrats:

i love picture spam, some of the pics are so pretty. they give me lots of ideas.

ReputationRep:
    wow, I beat all my other scores
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by caraniel)
    :beard: Rankings from last thread - Skipp actually beat Kagu and Vin! :zomg:
    I think 200+ of mine were from that picture spam alone. :giggle:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Woomie)
    Wow there was a lot of pictures on the end of the last thread.

Hey everybody!
    Picture spam :yep:

Your avatar looks a bit like a husky at certain angles :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    It was nice to be about for picture spam time again - I've missed the end of the last few threads. However now need to replenish my store of pictures - used up the lot of them in this round :laugh:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Aiko)
    I think 200+ of mine were from that picture spam alone. :giggle:
    I reckon so :giggle: There were 500+ posts of picture spam and most of it was you and Vay :mmm:

Can't believe I missed all of it but I wasn't prepared...and I did get chinese takeaway for dinner :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Picture spam :yep:

Your avatar looks a bit like a husky at certain angles :lolwut:
    Some of those pictures were really beautiful. I didn't really get what was going on tbh.

Husky? As in the dogs? That would be quite the angle. Rabbit I could go for.

How are you doing anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :cry2: it's dead kag...

We get through these threads so fast there'll be another one in a few weeks anyway :giggle:
    no, all you did was close it. You can open it again.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    It was nice to be about for picture spam time again - I've missed the end of the last few threads. However now need to replenish my store of pictures - used up the lot of them in this round :laugh:
    I was saying to Vay on MSN how impressed I was that you were able to keep up with us, without any prior preparation. Trust Cara with her hidden collection. :giggle:

(Original post by skipp)
    I reckon so :giggle: There were 500+ posts of picture spam and most of it was you and Vay :mmm:

Can't believe I missed all of it but I wasn't prepared...and I did get chinese takeaway for dinner :coma:
    We were stocking up beforehand with the objective to reach 11,000 posts. We'll inform you, along with those interested, in advance next time. We should also leave the picture spam until the very end, unlike today. :tongue:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Some of those pictures were really beautiful. I didn't really get what was going on tbh.

Husky? As in the dogs? That would be quite the angle. Rabbit I could go for.

How are you doing anyway?
    End of the thread is a free-for-all for picture posting...and yes :giggle: can't see it if I look too hard, but when I glance I see a husky
    And I'm good, yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Hey Kagutsuchi, I can't believe you didn't like my video, I thought it was so cool. :o:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    Proudest moment of my life

:king1:

Juno was 4th?
    :cry: worst moment ever
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    No it died :hmmm: that is the end of it...it's time to let go :sad:

Now let's enjoy posting in Athy's new thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    No it died :hmmm: that is the end of it...it's time to let go :sad:

Now let's enjoy posting in Athy's new thread
    Jen, you don't understand how sad this makes me.

Hey Kagutsuchi, I can't believe you didn't like my video, I thought it was so cool. :o:
    :rolleyes: If you say so. It was definitely not the meaning though - meaning being something it lacked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    I was saying to Vay on MSN how impressed I was that you were able to keep up with us, without any prior preparation. Trust Cara with her hidden collection. :giggle:

We were stocking up beforehand with the objective to reach 11,000 posts. We'll inform you, along with those interested, in advance next time. We should also leave the picture spam until the very end, unlike today. :tongue:
    Ah I've had quite a few pics on hand for pic spam, but since I've missed a few thread closures I had a heap I hadnt posted before.........Cara is always prepared for spam :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Thread subbed
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Aiko)

I think I might have cried a little if we'd reached 11,000 :sad: the end of a thread is heart-breaking...

For approximately 1 evening :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Ah I've had quite a few pics on hand for pic spam, but since I've missed a few thread closures I had a heap I hadnt posted before.........Cara is always prepared for spam :awesome:
    My admiration for you has grown that much more. :o:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Jen, you don't understand how sad this makes me.

:rolleyes: If you say so. It was definitely not the meaning though - meaning being something it lacked.
    Not half as sad as not closing it was making me :cry2:

Although probably exactly equally as sad such is the way...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.