Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    It's all about the hedgehogs;

Spoiler:
    Show
    Such a Hibari fanboy. :giggle:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Not really, I'm a Lambo and Gokudera fanboy ;B And Fran, Bel, Squalo on the side.

It's just one of my friends has a pet hedgehog I've seen pictures and it's so cute!

ReputationRep:

You sure changed your mind in an instant when I said I was going to cosplay Hibari :p: :giggle: KHR ftw. Hope they don't end it after this arc. I want to see more fights!

ReputationRep:
    Reborn is proving to be a challenge to figure out when it will end for me ... The introduction of a power boost for EVERYONE implies that they'll be fighting soon, and will get to use their power up. Although at the moment it's just Tsuna vs. Byakuran ...

I want it to end after Byakuran is defeated, unless they pull a "but he's not REALLY the main bad guy and is just being manipulated by this other dude you've never seen"
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Reborn is proving to be a challenge to figure out when it will end for me ... The introduction of a power boost for EVERYONE implies that they'll be fighting soon, and will get to use their power up. Although at the moment it's just Tsuna vs. Byakuran ...

I want it to end after Byakuran is defeated, unless they pull a "but he's not REALLY the main bad guy and is just being manipulated by this other dude you've never seen"
    I should really resume Reborn! (anime) at some point. I think I've asked this before, but I'm assuming it's still going strong? I postponed slightly after episode 100.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    I should really resume Reborn! (anime) at some point. I think I've asked this before, but I'm assuming it's still going strong? I postponed slightly after episode 100.
    Manga is probably rounding off right now, Anime I stopped watching at 150 mainly as I knew what would happen so didn't really feel interested enough to watch it XD But it's still going. It's up to 172 now, although reading the episode titles on Wiki makes me want to watch it 'cause they've just finished up the "choice" battles :O The Choice Game arc was pretty cool so I should watch it ... but the next arc is even better.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Manga is probably rounding off right now, Anime I stopped watching at 150 mainly as I knew what would happen so didn't really feel interested enough to watch it XD But it's still going. It's up to 172 now, although reading the episode titles on Wiki makes me want to watch it 'cause they've just finished up the "choice" battles :O The Choice Game arc was pretty cool so I should watch it ... but the next arc is even better.
    Thanks, I'll probably resume it next weekend. I've been meaning to for a while now, but kept leaving it on the back burner. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    Everyone in the anisoc seems to have quite high rep, does this mean we are the coolest soc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    Everyone in the anisoc seems to have quite high rep, does this mean we are the coolest soc?
    If you wish to think so. :tongue:

I have a fairly lax day ahead of me now. Might finally begin Detective Conan.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    If you wish to think so. :tongue:

I have a fairly laxed day ahead of me now. Might finally begin Detective Conan.
    Or play Quake 3? :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    The coolest soc is the subway one. :gah:

PS Check my sig out. I got inspired by yours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    The coolest soc is the subway one. :gah:

PS Check my sig out. I got inspired by yours.
    I have a few more armies at my disposal :gah:

ReputationRep:
    I have a few more armies at my disposal

[pictures]
    Not bad at all. I still like sig one more tho :p: Think I'll change my avatar to this when I decide to sub again.

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

ReputationRep:
    Just noticed- thanks for the rep Aiko

ReputationRep:
    i had an exhausting day today. didnt get any sleep last night due to only getting up at half 7 yesterday evening, went to the chinese new year stuff in trafalgar square, walked there from waterloo, from there to the tate modern and back to waterloo. i didnt sit down for 5 hours!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    i had an exhausting day today. didnt get any sleep last night due to only getting up at half 7 yesterday evening, went to the chinese new year stuff in trafalgar square, walked there from waterloo, from there to the tate modern and back to waterloo. i didnt sit down for 5 hours!
    Awww It's been a week since CNY

I haven't been to work for a long time and was needed so I worked last night. Only just over 3 hours and my feet were tired from standing around a lot. I just pack rice into containers and fetch stuff. That's all I'm useful for / how skilled I am.

ReputationRep:
    Just got back from london :yawn:

the house is so cold :s: ...and I left my herbal essence there!!:bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    It's a possibility, I mean I watched 3 episodes of K-On, and it wasn't all that bad. Yet boxing, would take quite some convincing for me to be interested :tongue:

Night Tony, enjoy your oppai :lolwut: :ciao:
    you're a ******* and I hope you die

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.