Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    Just got back from london

the house is so cold ...and I left my herbal essence there!!
    Herbal essences sucks. Cool people use johnson's baby shampoo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    you're a ******* and I hope you die
    Why? :mad:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JWH)
    I see our sleepy tiger and raise you this
    Spoiler:
    Show

It still counts because it's my friends dog :proud: also I don't care what people say Bull dogs are cute :fuhrer:

EDIT: also I'm off to play Persona 3 for a bit now :woo:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Why yes it is...
    Spoiler:
    Show

I'm sorry James but Tigers are big cats :emog: what could be cuter?

I want a panther :
    http://www.guzer.com/pictures/baby-panther.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Herbal essences sucks. Cool people use johnson's baby shampoo
    :rolleyes:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    :no:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Skippity :jumphug:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    Skippity :jumphug:
    Sorry Juno, I'm off again :hugs: I'll be back/respond to your pm tomorrow ok?

ReputationRep:
    :s:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    Sorry Juno, I'm off again :hugs: I'll be back/respond to your pm tomorrow ok?
    OK Arnie :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Wanna play CSS? :shoot:

ReputationRep:
    I don't like it when universities include things like this in their offer letters...

"I very much hope that you will accept our offer via UCAS at the appropriate time and that we will be welcoming you as student to the University of Nottingham in the neat future"

I find it sways my emotions although currently undecided between Warwick, Newcastle and Nottingham - granted I get an offer from the first two.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I don't like it when universities include things like this in their offer letters...

"I very much hope that you will accept our offer via UCAS at the appropriate time and that we will be welcoming you as student to the University of Nottingham in the neat future"

I find it sways my emotions although currently undecided between Warwick, Newcastle and Nottingham - granted I get an offer from the first two.
    That's why they do it, silly :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    That's why they do it, silly

I hope Newcastle doesn't try anything like a birthday cake -baked by the admission tutors in the shape of a F1 car or something since it's mechanical engineering.
    This would obviously only happen in Keo's dreams. :p:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Keoje)

I hope Newcastle doesn't try anything like a birthday cake -baked by the admission tutors in the shape of a F1 car or something since it's mechanical engineering.
    This would obviously only happen in Keo's dreams. :p:
    Um, no. I don't think cake is part of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    Wanna play CSS? :shoot:
    I'll see, but at the moment I have an essay plan to do. :dry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Um, no. I don't think cake is part of it.
    How mean they invited me on my birthday

How's your day been then?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Keoje)
    How mean they invited me on my birthday

How's your day been then?
    Painful.

But now I'm watching ski cross. It's a cross between skiing and fighting! And earlier I watched a skier fall over after 5 seconds And I love skeleton bob too, coz they stop by going headfirst into a blanket :giggle:

The winter olympics are hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Painful.

But now I'm watching ski cross. It's a cross between skiing and fighting! And earlier I watched a skier fall over after 5 seconds And I love skeleton bob too, coz they stop by going headfirst into a blanket

The winter olympics are hilarious.
    I don't see the fighting the adrenaline must feel great

skeleton driving (if that's what it's called) also looks really fun too. well except when you hit something

Thanks whoever repped me.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I don't see the fighting the adrenaline must feel great

skeleton driving (if that's what it's called) also looks really fun too. well except when you hit something

Thanks whoever repped me.
    They push each other out of the way, and take each other out midair! You must be watching the edited version.

You should watch this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    They push each other out of the way, and take each other out midair! You must be watching the edited version.

You should watch this
    That guy is good. Really good. :awesome: I don't get one thing tho.

How come when I spin around on my office chair I get a headache...but this guy can do so many spins at a much faster pace and doesn't seem to have his head spinning :confused:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Keoje)
    That guy is good. Really good. :awesome: I don't get one thing tho.

How come when I spin around on my office chair I get a headache...but this guy can do so many spins at a much faster pace and doesn't seem to have his head spinning :confused:
    Because he's Plushenko and he's amazing.

Seriously, it's partly because they practise and have technique and partly because they're good at acting. In the film "ice princess" a lot of them are skaters and not actors, but because skating is about acting they're good in the film. Skaters skate with injuries and don't show it - once Christopher Dean had to go to hospital immediately after a competition (I forgot when) but still managed to win a medal.

So yeah, Plushenko and others might be feeling sick or dizzy afterwards but good skating is about not showing it.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.