Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Certainly better than the one I made although top right...I used that picture too in practically the same position

Morning all
    It's the thought that counts. Well aren't you a copycat.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    It's the thought that counts. Well aren't you a copycat.
    Says the guy who started his card a month after mine :hmmm:

I'd say it was fine so long as Eug likes it...but I don't even think he saw it :sad:

(Original post by vin)
    :puppyeyes:hi
    Hi :hugs:

Have fun at work mother :wavey:

Enjoy your day off Juno :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Says the guy who started his card a month after mine :hmmm:

I'd say it was fine so long as Eug likes it...but I don't even think he saw it :sad:

Hi :hugs:

Have fun at work mother :wavey:

Jenni:hugs:

how are you? Im waiting for 1 when I can have lunch :s:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    Today isn't day off :sad:

Today is maths homework :afraid: followed by work at 2.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    Jenni:hugs:

how are you? Im waiting for 1 when I can have lunch :s:
    I'm good thanks already had lunch, and realised I will end up with over 500 UCAS points unless I fail...epically.
    Not that I need 500 points...but it really pissed me off that I didn't achieve it last year....

Why do you have to wait until 1? :sad:

(Original post by Juno)
    Today isn't day off :sad:

Today is maths homework :afraid: followed by work at 2.
    Ah ok, hope you have a good day at work then :hugs:

I have physics to do...usually it's a fun thing...but this is all about magnets...which are only beaten in the boredom stakes by electric circuits... :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I'm good thanks already had lunch, and realised I will end up with over 500 UCAS points unless I fail...epically.
    Not that I need 500 points...but it really pissed me off that I didn't achieve it last year....

Why do you have to wait until 1? :sad:

I have physics to do...usually it's a fun thing...but this is all about magnets...which are only beaten in the boredom stakes by electric circuits... :yawn:
    :eek:500 :eek3:

Im waiting timm 1 because then I wil have enough energy to last the whole day:sad:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)

I'm integrating today :sad:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    :eek:500 :eek3:

Im waiting timm 1 because then I wil have enough energy to last the whole day:sad:
    500 isn't a lot compared to the people on here :giggle: there was a comparison thread which brought it back into my mind...and people on there were getting ~1100. I should have ended up with 615 from sixth form + Religious Studies...but I didn't do quite as well as expected :mmm:

And good plan 10minutes to go vin-kin! :hugs: What will you have for lunch? :puppyeyes:

(Original post by Juno)
    I'm integrating today :sad:
    No sad face Juno :hmmm: you can do integration! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Says the guy who started his card a month after mine

I'd say it was fine so long as Eug likes it...but I don't even think he saw it
    I only found out 6 hours before his birthday. Are you on about yours? Did you even show him?

This UCAS points talk is making me

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I only found out 6 hours before his birthday. Are you on about yours? Did you even show him?

This UCAS points talk is making me

I knew a month in advance :proud:

And I sent it by pm...so he should get an email telling him he has mail and therefore go see it...it isn't very good :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    500 isn't a lot compared to the people on here :giggle: there was a comparison thread which brought it back into my mind...and people on there were getting ~1100. I should have ended up with 615 from sixth form + Religious Studies...but I didn't do quite as well as expected :mmm:

And good plan 10minutes to go vin-kin! :hugs: What will you have for lunch? :puppyeyes:

No sad face Juno :hmmm: you can do integration! :hugs:
    its still alot :s:

I went to tesco and bought a cheap sandwich :erm: my hunger will make it taste nicer:s: i woke up late this morning and didnt have time to make anything to take with me :sad: I did grab a bananna though which im gonna have around 4 :yes: then afterwards Im gonna ignore anything my tummy says:sadnod:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    I knew a month in advance :proud:

And I sent it by pm...so he should get an email telling him he has mail and therefore go see it...it isn't very good :cry2:
    not everyone gets emails when they have pms

i know i have pms when i buy chocolate.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    its still alot :s:

I went to tesco and bought a cheap sandwich :erm: my hunger will make it taste nicer:s: i woke up late this morning and didnt have time to make anything to take with me :sad: I did grab a bananna though which im gonna have around 4 :yes: then afterwards Im gonna ignore anything my tummy says:sadnod:
    Ah the 4 o'clock banana :daydreaming: mine was actually a 3.15 on a tuesday banana...those things seem to be good when you're hungry :giggle:

Poor tummy :sad: poor vin-kin *extra strokes*

(Original post by Juno)
    not everyone gets emails when they have pms

i know i have pms when i buy chocolate.
    :sadnod: oh I know the trap...just finished off a box of chocolates :teeth: usually they're only for christmas...but they were less than half price at the co-op and tasted great :coma: and now my skin is all crappy :grumble:
    You can get the things you're craving from chocolate in a banana and a cup of tea with sugar...it's unusual that no one ever craves that combination instead...even you who doesn't like chocolate :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ah the 4 o'clock banana :daydreaming: mine was actually a 3.15 on a tuesday banana...those things seem to be good when you're hungry :giggle:

Poor tummy :sad: poor vin-kin *extra strokes*

:sadnod: oh I know the trap...just finished off a box of chocolates :teeth: usually they're only for christmas...but they were less than half price at the co-op and tasted great :coma: and now my skin is all crappy :grumble:
    You can get the things you're craving from chocolate in a banana and a cup of tea with sugar...it's unusual that no one ever craves that combination instead...even you who doesn't like chocolate :hmmmm:
    :hugs: so what are you doing today? are you gonna be constantly revising?:s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I knew a month in advance

And I sent it by pm...so he should get an email telling him he has mail and therefore go see it...it isn't very good
    The truth is he actually quit TSR a few weeks ago. Hence why you don't see him on here anymore. Email him :p:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    I have a banana phobia :blush:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    :hugs: so what are you doing today? are you gonna be constantly revising?:s:
    Learning...this is my break...I'm so behind schedule I want to cry :cry2: so I'm having to do more than two days work at once to make up for it...

Is anyone else's screen showing that grumble smiley as a flicker?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I've drawn a map of the UK. Can anyone suggest any more places to go on it?

Attached Images

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    The truth is he actually quit TSR a few weeks ago. Hence why you don't see him on here anymore. Email him :p:
    I don't have his email address :cry2:

Why didn't he tell anyone? :cry2:

*sulks*

Sad jenni :sad:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    I've drawn a map of the UK. Can anyone suggest any more places to go on it?
    Spoiler:
    Show

We both a phobia of yellow food stuffs :lovehug: *loves Juno*

Even I know stonehenge isn't in Scotland :curious:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.