Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Aha... well he'll be back surely? One Piece is far more effective in cheering me up than any bikini. :tongue:

... I should be doing that... but China... :tongue:
    Apparently he won't be :sad: which is why I'm sad

It's just so novel :mmm: usually I look at socks when I'm sad...but I found the bikini first

:giggle: China sounds like it's going to be awesome :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Apparently he won't be :sad: which is why I'm sad

It's just so novel :mmm: usually I look at socks when I'm sad...but I found the bikini first

:giggle: China sounds like it's going to be awesome :p:
    Oh, so Eug will never be back on TSR? How... strange... Well he'll surely be on MSN every now and again. You should sign on more often too. :o:

Well whatever gets you off I guess. I'm sure your socks are very pretty.

It will be, albeit a little dangerous... if not disorganised. :tongue:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Oh, so Eug will never be back on TSR? How... strange... Well he'll surely be on MSN every now and again. You should sign on more often too. :o:

Well whatever gets you off I guess. I'm sure your socks are very pretty.

It will be, albeit a little dangerous... if not disorganised. :tongue:
    Oh dear Kag :giggle: sounds exciting at least...just come back alive, preferably with a full set of limbs and all shall be good :yep:
    Socks :love: and yes I should go on msn more :yes:

Exciting times on murder she wrote...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Oh dear Kag :giggle: sounds exciting at least...just come back alive, preferably with a full set of limbs and all shall be good :yep:
    Socks :love: and yes I should go on msn more :yes:
    With China's constant technological and economical evolution, I could be returning with a set of cybernetic limbs. Or at least a few pairs of really lovely jeans.

Yes you should. It's much more personal than TSR I feel. :o:

ReputationRep:
    I am in love.

edit: i don't love it anymore.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    With China's constant technological and economical evolution, I could be returning with a set of cybernetic limbs. Or at least a few pairs of really lovely jeans.

Yes you should. It's much more personal than TSR I feel. :o:
    Really? I feel msn is one of the most impersonal ways of talking :giggle: I'm not very fond of it, but there's people I like on there...so sometimes I come to visit you all :o:
    You could be robo vay :yep:

Mini laptop :cute: so cute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Really? I feel msn is one of the most impersonal ways of talking :giggle: I'm not very fond of it, but there's people I like on there...so sometimes I come to visit you all :o:
    You could be robo vay :yep:

Mini laptop :cute: so cute
    Impersonal? Why so? :tongue: I find it's far more interactive friendly than a forum. :o:

You do, but not often.

Yes, netbooks are very cute.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Impersonal? Why so? :tongue: I find it's far more interactive friendly than a forum. :o:

You do, but not often.

Yes, netbooks are very cute.
    It's more difficult to keep track of, and then you get all muddled or miss out on bits and just get confused and stop conversing and then go to sleep :yawn:
    Whereas on a forum things are easier to keep track of, and you can talk to multiple people about different things properly, and can go see something someone said the previous day if you like simpler and nicer I find...

And no not often...I should more

Sleepy :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone :hi:

ReputationRep:

I agree with Skipp.

Random: I ******* love it when I kill threads. :awesome: Nevermind someone posted I killed this one :awesome:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Hi everyone :hi:
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    It's more difficult to keep track of, and then you get all muddled or miss out on bits and just get confused and stop conversing and then go to sleep :yawn:
    Whereas on a forum things are easier to keep track of, and you can talk to multiple people about different things properly, and can go see something someone said the previous day if you like simpler and nicer I find...

And no not often...I should more

Sleepy :yawn:
    Okay.... I find it quite easy to keep track of a conversation and as such I usually have multiple conversations at once. :o: I need to stop doing that though - it detracts the nice personal feel I gain from one to one talks, but I can never find it in me to block people on MSN.

Nonetheless, we should definitely get together for another film night/early morning. That last one still makes me smile. :o: Think of the ocean! The ocean! :giggle:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Okay.... I find it quite easy to keep track of a conversation and as such I usually have multiple conversations at once. :o: I need to stop doing that though - it detracts the nice personal feel I gain from one to one talks, but I can never find it in me to block people on MSN.

Nonetheless, we should definitely get together for another film night/early morning. That last one still makes me smile. :o: Think of the ocean! The ocean! :giggle:
    In terms of super powers; thinking of the ocean>superman :mmm: poor draco :sad:

Another film night/early morning would be great :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Oh skipp :huff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    In terms of super powers; thinking of the ocean>superman :mmm: poor draco :sad:

Another film night/early morning would be great :yep:
    :giggle: Thinking of the ocean clearly trumps anything.

Draco. So alone... his eyes are the windows of his soul you know.

We should do... what film have you not seen and would like to see?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Oh skipp :huff:
    Oh Alex...with your university toilets for the sex :hmmm:

:giggle: Thinking of the ocean clearly trumps anything.

Draco. So alone... his eyes are the windows of his soul you know.

We should do... what film have you not seen and would like to see?
    :rofl: That woman pissed all over sherlock holmes :mmm:

Although not in the literal sense...that would be a very different movie

I've barely seen any films so I don't know :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Have I poisoned your imagination?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    ... you don't think sex should be carried out in a toilet? :o:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Have I poisoned your imagination?
    No I spent a few seconds trying to work out how to make one :mmm: then decided those were two activities that shouldn't be combined in one machine...and decided your pun was stupid :sadnod:

... you don't think sex should be carried out in a toilet? :o:
    Well it wouldn't be my first choice destination :giggle: cramped, dirty, ugly :hmmmm: but if sex is going to be carried out in a toilet, it shouldn't be carried out with the toilet...Alex thinks up some odd things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    No I spent a few seconds trying to work out how to make one :mmm: then decided those were two activities that shouldn't be combined in one machine...and decided your pun was stupid :sadnod:
    Unisex toilets could also be sex toilets :teehee:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.