Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :rofl: That woman pissed all over sherlock holmes :mmm:

Although not in the literal sense...that would be a very different movie

I've barely seen any films so I don't know :hmmmm:
    I think the writers did that to make her death oh much more satisfying. Though her death was a tad... gruesome. :o: Nothing wrong with it of course.

Hmmm. Something famous that we haven't see... old or new? New being in the last decade.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    ... you don't think sex should be carried out in a toilet? :o:
    See, Vay agrees.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Unisex toilets could also be sex toilets :teehee:
    I thought that was the angle you were going for :giggle:

No having sex with toilets :hmmm: bad Alex
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I think the writers did that to make her death oh much more satisfying. Though her death was a tad... gruesome. :o: Nothing wrong with it of course.

Hmmm. Something famous that we haven't see... old or new? New being in the last decade.
    Her death was so gruesome andsatisfying :coma: I really hated her :giggle:

What are famous movies? I can't think of a single one :sad:

I'll go search rottentomatoes :yep:

ReputationRep:
    See, Vay agrees.
    (Original post by skipp)
    Well it wouldn't be my first choice destination :giggle: cramped, dirty, ugly :hmmmm: but if sex is going to be carried out in a toilet, it shouldn't be carried out with the toilet...Alex thinks up some odd things
    Well I assumed you two meant around the toilet... not in the toilet. :erm: That's rather... disgusting.

On the toilet - with the lid down - was my point of thought... it's rather arousing being in a dirty place doing something naughty. Though the kitchen is my favourite. :giggle: So clean, then so filthy, then so clean again! Cleaning and sex. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Unisex toilets could also be sex toilets
    I guess it's better than the thread I read made by you the other day....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Her death was so gruesome andsatisfying :coma: I really hated her :giggle:

What are famous movies? I can't think of a single one :sad:

I'll go search rottentomatoes :yep:
    We're going far back now, but have you seen Casablanca? I've never seen it myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I guess it's better than the thread I read made by you the other day....
    Which one was that?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Well I assumed you two meant around the toilet... not in the toilet. :erm: That's rather... disgusting.

On the toilet - with the lid down - was my point of thought... it's rather arousing being in a dirty place doing something naughty. Though the kitchen is my favourite. :giggle: So clean, then so filthy, then so clean again! Cleaning and sex. :coma:
    Kitchen Sex :coma: and yes...alex made a random thread about it sex toilet *shudder*
    Casablanca sounds awesome :awesome: let's watch it

ReputationRep:
    Which one was that?
    It made me go and and

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Kitchen Sex :coma: and yes...alex made a random thread about it sex toilet *shudder*
    Casablanca sounds awesome :awesome: let's watch it
    Yes, I looked through his thread list.

Kitchen Sex is indeed fantastic. :yep: I make sure to put away the knives during foreplay though. :tongue: It's a little strange - as if I'm crazy OCD, rearranging the kitchen while i'm playing tongue fight. :giggle: Oh, and make sure to turn the fire and oven onto full - nothing like being naked and cold to turn sex down a few notches.

I wonder how it's like on my washing machine while it's on... the spin cycle. :coma: You would think I would have tried already... with my imagination... I disappoint myself.

Casablanca it is.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Yes, I looked through his thread list.

Kitchen Sex is indeed fantastic. :yep: I make sure to put away the knives during foreplay though. :tongue: It's a little strange - as if I'm crazy OCD, rearranging the kitchen while i'm playing tongue fight. :giggle: Oh, and make sure to turn the fire and oven onto full - nothing like being naked and cold to turn sex down a few notches.

I wonder how it's like on my washing machine while it's on... the spin cycle. :coma: You would think I would have tried already... with my imagination... I disappoint myself.

Casablanca it is.
    Wow :giggle: strangely that sounds like fun :hmmmm: although I couldn't leave the oven on :afraid: I'd get too distracted by it :mmm:
    My washing machine is under the units, you can't sit on it I can't imagine it's be that exciting :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Wow :giggle: strangely that sounds like fun :hmmmm: although I couldn't leave the oven on :afraid: I'd get too distracted by it :mmm:
    My washing machine is under the units, you can't sit on it I can't imagine it's be that exciting :giggle:
    Strangely? :tongue: My kitchen is quite small though - 4 or 5 meter box room? - so it becomes quite hot rather quickly. Then the water comes in. :giggle:

Mine is under the counter. :o: I'd have to pull it out to have sex on it - maybe that's why I never thought of doing it. A valid excuse.

This is highly insensitive of me. How are you coping?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    The bikini was cheering me up because I was upset because Eug left and I missed his leaving...but it took a while for the bikini to sink into my brain...

I'm not sure I'd suit strawberry bikini :giggle:

And I'm (trying to) save all my money...uni, then camera, then bikini :p:
    jenni is still a fox loli:hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here taken an ABRSM exam?

[edit] My signature brings in so many girls. :awesome: Update: Ok it was a dude this time. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Anyone here taken an ABRSM exam?

[edit] My signature brings in so many girls. :awesome:
    I haven't, but I plan to jump to grade 3 or 4 in Piano ABRSM music exams.

Why so? Are you looking to learn an instrument or take an exam in one?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't, but I plan to jump to grade 3 or 4 in Piano ABRSM music exams.

Why so? Are you looking to learn an instrument or take an exam in one?
    I want to learn how to play the piano.

Where do you take your exams? From what you've told me I'm assuming you can head straight to grade 8 if you wanted to? Also, you don't have to do the theory part right? ie you can just get Grade 8 Piano / Ungraded theory. :confused:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I want to learn how to play the piano.

Where do you take your exams? From what you've told me I'm assuming you can head straight to grade 8 if you wanted to? Also, you don't have to do the theory part right? ie you can just get Grade 8 Piano / Ungraded theory. :confused:
    Fantastic. The Piano is my favourite musical instrument. I've only learnt on a practical basis so far but i'm looking to incorporate the theory of it in the coming months.

Look at this.

Yes, i've heard about grade skipping which is what I want to do, but i've never heard of ungraded theory grade skipping. I'll ask some of my friends another day.

ReputationRep:

:teehee:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.