Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

Announcements
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I used to play the trumpet and tenor horn and had my exams (theory and practical) up to Grade 4.....however if you gave me one now I wouldn't have a clue :mmm:
    Mother played brass instruments :emog:

ReputationRep:
    i used to play the flute and when i started i had to get one with a bent neck cos my arms werent long enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glass123)
    Good, I can now exercise for 7 minutes

Yours?
    Oh yeah. I did 200 situps last night. That may be why I'm kinda tired. :giggle:

I used to play the trumpet and tenor horn and had my exams (theory and practical) up to Grade 4.....however if you gave me one now I wouldn't have a clue
    :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:
    Very awesome Cara!!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Night everyone :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Cara was also in a sliver band and youth orchestra for 4/5 years in addition to my schools orchestra (was also in the choir).....but I really hated brass instruments - they smell, so I quit when I was about 14

Tried my hand at piano, flute, guitar and all the recorder family (played treble in a recorder quartet :giggle:) as well......but I'm really fickle it seems :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Even Anna can play too. :awesome: So many people here can play an instrument. :woo:

Night Skipp

ReputationRep:
    I wanted to learn to play something last year but couldnt :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Oh yeah. I did 200 situps last night. That may be why I'm kinda tired. :giggle:
    :yikes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    I wanted to learn to play something last year but couldnt :sad:
    do it this year:teeth:

ReputationRep:
    do it this year:teeth:
    but instruments are expensive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    £25 golden violin here. Gold matching stick to play it with too. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I dont want a gold violin:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Why not? Tis Fabulous :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    Oh true, and better made instruments are usually more expensive. I once bought a guitar for £20 in argos that my musical genius friend couldn't tune Though currently I'm planning to save up for this
    http://www.dv247.com/guitars/washbur...-natural--4191

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    i really really want that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    i really really want that
    Buy it. :teeth: You have 1 hour!

Random: I've grown 5mm taller since last year!!! :woo: Another year or two and I'll be 5'8.

ReputationRep:
    My sister has guitars......our house is so noisy whenever she's practicing for a gig :rolleyes: Especially if she's playing her electric guitar..... Her acoustic guitar is a lovely green/blue colour though - tis pretty

EDIT: I'm 5'8" in bare feet :erm:

ReputationRep:
    my brother has so many guitars, like 4 standard ones, a base and a 7 string! plus i have a guitar, my sister has one, my other brother has 2!

ReputationRep:
    My sister has guitars......our house is so noisy whenever she's practicing for a gig :rolleyes: Especially if she's playing her electric guitar..... Her acoustic guitar is a lovely green/blue colour though - tis pretty

EDIT: I'm 5'8" in bare feet :erm:
    Her guitar sounds nice *jealous

everyone has lots of guitars :O

ReputationRep:
    Oh true, and better made instruments are usually more expensive. I once bought a guitar for £20 in argos that my musical genius friend couldn't tune Though currently I'm planning to save up for this
    http://www.dv247.com/guitars/washbur...-natural--4191
    exactly

I wanted an electric guitar :sad: the only instrument I ever played was when I was like 7

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.