Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I used to play the trumpet and tenor horn and had my exams (theory and practical) up to Grade 4.....however if you gave me one now I wouldn't have a clue :mmm:
    Mother played brass instruments :emog:

ReputationRep:
    i used to play the flute and when i started i had to get one with a bent neck cos my arms werent long enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glass123)
    Good, I can now exercise for 7 minutes

Yours?
    Oh yeah. I did 200 situps last night. That may be why I'm kinda tired. :giggle:

I used to play the trumpet and tenor horn and had my exams (theory and practical) up to Grade 4.....however if you gave me one now I wouldn't have a clue
    :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:
    Very awesome Cara!!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Night everyone :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Cara was also in a sliver band and youth orchestra for 4/5 years in addition to my schools orchestra (was also in the choir).....but I really hated brass instruments - they smell, so I quit when I was about 14

Tried my hand at piano, flute, guitar and all the recorder family (played treble in a recorder quartet :giggle:) as well......but I'm really fickle it seems :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Even Anna can play too. :awesome: So many people here can play an instrument. :woo:

Night Skipp

ReputationRep:
    I wanted to learn to play something last year but couldnt :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Oh yeah. I did 200 situps last night. That may be why I'm kinda tired. :giggle:
    :yikes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    I wanted to learn to play something last year but couldnt :sad:
    do it this year:teeth:

ReputationRep:
    do it this year:teeth:
    but instruments are expensive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    £25 golden violin here. Gold matching stick to play it with too. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I dont want a gold violin:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Why not? Tis Fabulous :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    Oh true, and better made instruments are usually more expensive. I once bought a guitar for £20 in argos that my musical genius friend couldn't tune Though currently I'm planning to save up for this
    http://www.dv247.com/guitars/washbur...-natural--4191

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    i really really want that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    i really really want that
    Buy it. :teeth: You have 1 hour!

Random: I've grown 5mm taller since last year!!! :woo: Another year or two and I'll be 5'8.

ReputationRep:
    My sister has guitars......our house is so noisy whenever she's practicing for a gig :rolleyes: Especially if she's playing her electric guitar..... Her acoustic guitar is a lovely green/blue colour though - tis pretty

EDIT: I'm 5'8" in bare feet :erm:

ReputationRep:
    my brother has so many guitars, like 4 standard ones, a base and a 7 string! plus i have a guitar, my sister has one, my other brother has 2!

ReputationRep:
    My sister has guitars......our house is so noisy whenever she's practicing for a gig :rolleyes: Especially if she's playing her electric guitar..... Her acoustic guitar is a lovely green/blue colour though - tis pretty

EDIT: I'm 5'8" in bare feet :erm:
    Her guitar sounds nice *jealous

everyone has lots of guitars :O

ReputationRep:
    Oh true, and better made instruments are usually more expensive. I once bought a guitar for £20 in argos that my musical genius friend couldn't tune Though currently I'm planning to save up for this
    http://www.dv247.com/guitars/washbur...-natural--4191
    exactly

I wanted an electric guitar :sad: the only instrument I ever played was when I was like 7

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.