Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    It's a chocolate rabbit from Juno!!!

Now that I wasn't expecting
    that is very random

nice surprise though. :yep:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Did he survive?

Was worried bout him :sad:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    It's clearly a day for surprises.

I got a sympathy card :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    It's clearly a day for surprises.

I got a sympathy card :cry2:
    :console: It can't have arrived that quickly :lolwut:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I had a bad dream:cry2: these people came to our house and sort of forced their way in then started taking bricks and slabs from the outside of the house:s: they wouldnt go away till I managed to sneak away and call for help, then a load of blue flashing lights appeared at the top of the road and there was gun battle :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    I had a bad dream:cry2: these people came to our house and sort of forced their way in then started taking bricks and slabs from the outside of the house:s: they wouldnt go away till I managed to sneak away and call for help, then a load of blue flashing lights appeared at the top of the road and there was gun battle :s:
    :rofl:

Chavs with guns :eek3:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    :console: It can't have arrived that quickly :lolwut:
    I'm surprised the rabbit hopped to Jersey that fast too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    I'm surprised the rabbit hopped to Jersey that fast too
    Good post day I guess

I wonder if my motoko is coming in the post today :excited:

ReputationRep:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Good post day I guess

I wonder if my motoko is coming in the post today :excited:
    My knee hurts :cry:

Muffin and I used to feed the outside birds, coz they don't got a mummy or daddy to love em :sad: And I've carried on in her absence. Today I gave them fruit pot and bread, and I poured the fruit juice over the bread so it was like fruity sandwiches :shock: But to get to my bird table I have to jump down a 4 foot drop, and to get back I have to climb up again. On the way up I bashed my knee.

My new shoes are stuck in Holland, but my sister's birthday present (also shoes) arrived today

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Chavs with guns :eek3:
    they wernt chavs in the slightest, more like the punjabi builders you get in this area:beard: but susicious and carrying sub machine guns :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    they wernt chavs in the slightest, more like the punjabi builders you get in this area:beard: but susicious and carrying sub machine guns :erm:
    :eek3:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Right, am doing homework now :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Right, am doing homework now :sad:
    :console:Good Juno

ReputationRep:
    :rant: Goddamn stupid bomb causing goddamned stupid traffic jams!!! :stomp: Fecking inconsiderate *******s! If you're going to bomb something do it at the weekend when I don't need to worry about going to work! :huff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    :rant: Goddamn stupid bomb causing goddamned stupid traffic jams!!! :stomp: Fecking inconsiderate *******s! If you're going to bomb something do it at the weekend when I don't need to worry about going to work! :huff:
    :eek: mummy:console:

ReputationRep:
    :laugh: It was the top story on the BBC one o'clock news.....town is mental, will have to head back to work early :sigh:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Oh dear :s: that's not good...

ReputationRep:
    :laugh: It was the top story on the BBC one o'clock news.....town is mental, will have to head back to work early :sigh:
    it seems that fate doesnt want you to go to work:yep:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.