Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Most confused weather today...it went through all the seasons in a space of few hours...I was enchanted by the beauty of summer, but the beauty of summer cooked me :cry2:
    :giggle:

there there:console:

(Original post by skipp)
    No *sulks* I hate having pink cheeks :grumble:
    :emog:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    :giggle:

there there:console:

:emog:
    :hugs:

(Original post by Kagutsuchi)

Then don't spend much time in my tower kitchen. Sunlight will be there all day.
    Yes I have designed it that way :p:
    I like the sun, I just don't like headaches or being cooked :p:

ReputationRep:
    I just blocked an msn spam bot

but before that I tried to sell it weight loss pills :yes:

one thing that made me :giggle:
    "Evlyn says: Hi my name is kaylee and im 21"
    :hahaha: get your story right whoever made this bot

ReputationRep:
    Hi all!

You ok??
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    I just blocked an msn spam bot

but before that I tried to sell it weight loss pills :yes:

one thing that made me :giggle:
    "Evlyn says: Hi my name is kaylee and im 21"
    :hahaha: get your story right whoever made this bot
    :rofl:

(Original post by Atherilia)
    Hi all!

You ok??
    :wavey: s'all good, how about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Yes I have designed it that way :p:
    I like the sun, I just don't like headaches or being cooked :p:
    I see. Well you could have an exterior tinted screen which lowers itself on the touch of a button. That way you could help me perfect my cuisine.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    Hi all!

You ok??
    :hugs: frilly
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I see. Well you could have an exterior tinted screen which lowers itself on the touch of a button. That way you could help me perfect my cuisine.
    Or remember to put my sunglasses and moisturiser (you shouldn't need more than spf15 indoors :p: ) on when I come to help cook?

ReputationRep:
    i'm good thanks skippy ;hugs:

Hello there dear Juno :hugs:
    you ok juno?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :rofl:
    :proud:

hi ath:puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: Hello there Vinny-kins! :emog:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Or remember to put my sunglasses and moisturiser (you shouldn't need more than spf15 indoors :p: ) on when I come to help cook?
    :giggle: I wouldn't mind working in the semi-darkness with you in the kitchen. Or we could be nocturnal and cook at midnight.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :giggle: I wouldn't mind working in the semi-darkness with you in the kitchen. Or we could be nocturnal and cook at midnight.
    Preparing feasts at dawn or midnight :yep: cooking noodles in the moonlight :moon: Barbeques on cool summer evenings :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Wish they would open up the other side of the town already :hmpf: Took me an hour to get home!! Should be a 15min journey :rant:
    You don't unlock the bridge until after the Loguetown arc I think. You can use a flying cheat though, you just have to drive a motorbike off a ramp in the multistory car park after entering the glide cheat.

ReputationRep:
    :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Preparing feasts at dawn or midnight :yep: cooking noodles in the moonlight :moon: Barbeques on cool summer evenings :coma:
    Steamy hot chocolate at the break of dawn. :love: Green Tea throughout the night and early morning...

ReputationRep:
    ath saying "skippy" earlier reminded me of skippinder :giggle:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Right rabbits need feeding, and I need to either wash my hair now or early tomorrow so I'm going to be off :wavey:

Hopefully next week won't be so busy vin-kin so I can be back to talk to you more :hugs: Night :lovehug:

Steamy hot chocolate at the break of dawn. :love: Green Tea throughout the night and early morning...
    I have a range of lovely teas to get us through the day...what a peaceful existence, I shall get us beautiful tea sets, different ones for different teas and different times, your green tea shall be the best it can possibly be
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    Right rabbits need feeding, and I need to either wash my hair now or early tomorrow so I'm going to be off :wavey:
    Yeah, you got a new one to feed :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)

Hopefully next week won't be so busy vin-kin so I can be back to talk to you more :hugs: Night :lovehug:

fine

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.