Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I have a range of lovely teas to get us through the day...what a peaceful existence, I shall get us beautiful tea sets, different ones for different teas and different times, your green tea shall be the best it can possibly be
    :giggle: I look forward to it. :hugs: I usually have a cup of green tea while i'm reading in my room. It's quite relaxing. I leave the tea sets to you.

I shall bake cookies day and night.

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored. Have to wait for this third Saiyuki OVA to download (3rd time lucky maybe?) and don't really want to start anything new tonight.

Maybe I'll make a start on the Spring Preview.......although can't be arsed with that either really :sigh:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    cara :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Juno! :hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    we should make yuri to swap for yaoi

ReputationRep:
    You're strangely keen on that idea :giggle:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I just want to :hubba: you

ReputationRep:
    :fan:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    do you have a bf? :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I'm the perpetual singleton in my group of friends :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Can I join in?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Nah, I'm the perpetual singleton in my group of friends :rolleyes:
    :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    we should make yuri to swap for yaoi
    real life is never like in anime/anime:erm:

ReputationRep:
    Lalalalaa~ I'm in a nice warm office all by my lonesome with barely anything to do! :grin: I can't even answer the phone (not that it rings very often in here) because I don't know how to do anything in this department other than the data processing I've been asked to take care of (and I'm nearly finished that :mmm:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Lalalalaa~ I'm in a nice warm office all by my lonesome with barely anything to do! :grin: I can't even answer the phone (not that it rings very often in here) because I don't know how to do anything in this department other than the data processing I've been asked to take care of (and I'm nearly finished that :mmm:)
    :emog:good mummy

ReputationRep:
    Hello anyone who is here.

I have 4 hours to waste away until I go back to do a late shift. Should be a very slow 4 hours...

How is anyone who is here? London is wet but refreshingly cold. Strange how that is.

ReputationRep:
    hi kag

Im warm and tired and about to go bathe:teeth:

I left my herbal esscence in london:grumble:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    hi kag

Im warm and tired and about to go bathe:teeth:

I left my herbal esscence in london:grumble:
    Hello Vin.

Well that sounds nicer than your usual complaints of cold. I hope you come out sleek and shiny.

I didn't wash my hair today, consequently going to work with bed hair which my boss assumed was done with wax and called me vain. :giggle:

Talk when you get back? I wish ebuddy worked at work...

ReputationRep:
    Boredom takes it's toll.
    Soft blows at my sanity.
    I need anime.

ReputationRep:
    The boy sighs at his computer. The tinted dome ceiling barely serves it's purpose. Squinting at the screen he types babble. Looking to his left he sees a woman. Aged. She is reading. What is she reading - thinks the boy. I wonder if it's interesting. If I was bothered I would walk over and instigate a conversation. At this moment the boy fumbles in his pocket and finds the source of the vibration. His phone. One word.

Overstatement.

Chuckling, he sends a sincerely polite reply.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.