Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Refreshed and healthy. The sweat feels wonderful in the wind. I'm not sure about dirty... do you roll around while you jog?
    yeah but swety and in need of another shower despite my finally being dry:sad:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    My day can be summed up as 'meh', thats the best way I can think of to describe my current mood. I am 'meh'.
    you were so happy earlier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    If by "well" you mean evil, then yes thanks

And you?
    You're not evil Alex. :o:

Fairly uneventful. Bit of a blur really. I was writing a short story about a woman called Chloe who killed her husband on Booksie a few moments ago until the browser restarted on me so i'm giving up on that now.

I've also been thinking about curry ever since Vin said he went to eat lunch. :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    yeah but swety and in need of another shower despite my finally being dry:sad:
    Yes, but you will be that much fitter. I value the post jog refreshing feeling if anything.

ReputationRep:
    I've also been thinking about curry ever since Vin said he went to eat lunch. :o:
    :hmmm:I do not only eat "curry"
    Yes, but you will be that much fitter. I value the post jog refreshing feeling if anything.
    oh well Ill try on friday :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :hmmm:I do not only eat "curry"
    Did I say you did? I merely said i've been thinking of curry due to your eating of lunch.

(Original post by vin)
    oh well Ill try on friday :yes:
    Or tomorrow morning? Later tonight?

ReputationRep:
    I want this so much...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    x
    Come on Vin! Let's be virtual jogging buddies. We'll jog for the same duration at the same time. :yep: I'm planning to slow down my pace anyway so it'll be fine for you to keep to.

Tomorrow morning?

ReputationRep:
    Come on Vin! Let's be virtual jogging buddies. We'll jog for the same duration at the same time. :yep: I'm planning to slow down my pace anyway so it'll be fine for you to keep to.

Tomorrow morning?
    :zomg:are you crazy, you wont be able to slow down nearly enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :zomg:are you crazy, you wont be able to slow down nearly enough
    I timed my latest jog (about a week ago I think) and I did 7 miles in 75 minutes. :o: edit: Yes, I know i've gotten much worse.

Let's do... 3 miles in 40 minutes?

ReputationRep:
    I timed my latest jog (about a week ago I think) and I did 7 miles in 75 minutes. :o: edit: Yes, I know i've gotten much worse.

Let's do... 3 miles in 40 minutes?
    :indiff:I cant last 40 mins

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :indiff:I cant last 40 mins
    You can, anyone can. You just need to slow down your pace (if you're jogging too fast) and have the right mentality. Or be like me and let the music move your body.

You can jog and walk if you want.

ReputationRep:
    I must go and eat then go back to work.

Goodbye.

ReputationRep:
    You can, anyone can. You just need to slow down your pace (if you're jogging too fast) and have the right mentality. Or be like me and let the music move your body.

You can jog and walk if you want.
    :beard: how do you measure your distance:s:

ReputationRep:
    You're not evil Alex. :o:

Fairly uneventful. Bit of a blur really. I was writing a short story about a woman called Chloe who killed her husband on Booksie a few moments ago until the browser restarted on me so i'm giving up on that now.

I'll crush your dreams:mad:

Mmm curry :coma:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    was happy all day but mad now.

:mad:

ReputationRep:
    Hello Hello

I be tired :yawn: don't really know why though. I am also proud of my accomplishment of the day which was in the space of 5 minutes managing to make a ping pong ball cannon out of some pipe, a glue gun and a compressor in one of the DT rooms this mourning :giggle:

Well how be everyone today?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Rabbit hutch is leaking :facepalm: their bedroom is like a swimming pool....luckily the living room isn't leaking...so if they have any sense they'll sleep in there...blackie has sense :yep: twinkle doesn't :no:

I however am very happy, had posh steak for lunch bought some dresses which can be thrown in the washing machine for uni, so only 7months in advance :mmm: and going out in the wind and the rain to clean the rabbit hutch was really refreshing :proud: strangely I like this weather :love: and I have booked a hair appointment and a vaccination appointment for me not my rabbit :eek: I'm going to the people vet!

I'm also pleased to see a number of anisoc cliches so I have a warm fuzzy feeling :love: poor mother :console: Alex evil? :rofl: There there vin-kin :hugs: I know you must eat many foods and poor Juno :sad:

How is everyone :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Cara is much happier now that she's home, but ended up staying 1/2hr late as the computers decided to crash 10mins before hometime :mad: Apparently its in my job description to be the IT tech for Audiology now :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

:awesome:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Spoiler:
    Show

:awesome:
    :teeth:

Also I like your boat :love:

(Original post by caraniel)
    Cara is much happier now that she's home, but ended up staying 1/2hr late as the computers decided to crash 10mins before hometime :mad: Apparently its in my job description to be the IT tech for Audiology now :rolleyes:
    I always wonder what your job description looks like...and whether it obeys the laws of physics as we know them :hmmmm:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.