Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    I'd actually love to see my job description, I'm sure half the stuff I do isnt on it :laugh:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    Rabbit hutch is leaking :facepalm: their bedroom is like a swimming pool....luckily the living room isn't leaking...so if they have any sense they'll sleep in there...blackie has sense :yep: twinkle doesn't :no:

I however am very happy, had posh steak for lunch bought some dresses which can be thrown in the washing machine for uni, so only 7months in advance :mmm: and going out in the wind and the rain to clean the rabbit hutch was really refreshing :proud: strangely I like this weather :love: and I have booked a hair appointment and a vaccination appointment for me not my rabbit :eek: I'm going to the people vet!

I'm also pleased to see a number of anisoc cliches so I have a warm fuzzy feeling :love: poor mother :console: Alex evil? :rofl: There there vin-kin :hugs: I know you must eat many foods and poor Juno :sad:

How is everyone :hugs:
    Do they have like a rabbit mansion :confused:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I'd actually love to see my job description, I'm sure half the stuff I do isnt on it :laugh:
    Today I ended up counting fire extinguishers
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    Do they have like a rabbit mansion :confused:
    Pretty much :sadnod: as I've mentioned before they're spoilt...the living room was the one I expected to leak :hmmmm: it has a hole in it so they can get in and out...but my nan's friend made it (the hole not the whole hutch) and put a porch on it :proud: so it's all warm and dry in there :o:

But no idea where the leak's coming from...so not sure how we're going to mend it :sigh:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    Pretty much :sadnod: as I've mentioned before they're spoilt...the living room was the one I expected to leak :hmmmm: it has a hole in it so they can get in and out...but my nan's friend made it (the hole not the whole hutch) and put a porch on it :proud: so it's all warm and dry in there :o:

But no idea where the leak's coming from...so not sure how we're going to mend it :sigh:
    Give em an umbrella :giggle:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    Give em an umbrella :giggle:
    :hmmmm: I'm tempted...two tiny little umbrellas :love: they'd have to be really odd shaped to fit the ears under :mmm:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Wow, I've not been on this site much recently. 5 days in Aber with no internet, volunteering on Tuesday and the Job Centre today would explain that...

*just got made a mod on A-P's character database* :proud:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    :hmmmm: I'm tempted...two tiny little umbrellas :love: they'd have to be really odd shaped to fit the ears under :mmm:
    How's new bunny? Does it even have ears?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Wow, I've not been on this site much recently. 5 days in Aber with no internet, volunteering on Tuesday and the Job Centre today would explain that...

All hail glorious leader! :woo:

(Original post by Juno)
    How's new bunny? Does it even have ears?
    Yep :proud: still in it's box...I really am trying to make it last :o: but the ears may be gone tomorrow...it is very tempting...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :beard: how do you measure your distance:s:
    I use maymyrun.

(Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    I'll crush your dreams:mad:

Mmm curry :coma:
    I strongly doubt that.

Yes, curry. :giggle: I'm not particularly fond of it but I have odd cravings now and again.

--

Hello society. I'll read some of the latest posts...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I use maymyrun.

I strongly doubt that.

Yes, curry. :giggle: I'm not particularly fond of it but I have odd cravings now and again.

--

Hello society. I'll read some of the latest posts...
    http://www.myoats.com/create.aspx <-- Snowflake make

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    http://www.myoats.com/create.aspx <-- Snowflake make
    Something about a black snowflake set on a white background which makes me think it's beautiful... hmmm. :giggle:

How was your day Jen? :hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    coc'os being mean to me :sad:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Something about a black snowflake set on a white background which makes me think it's beautiful... hmmm. :giggle:

How was your day Jen? :hugs:
    What a lovely combination I tried to (roughly) recreate the cappuccin bone clock I saw in Rome in a very pale yellow on sky blue :yep: but haven't made an account so can't save it :sad:

I've had an awesome day, yourself? :hugs:

edit: that description sounds sickening :s:

ReputationRep:
    I be sleepy :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Spoiler:
    Show

:awesome:
    eww you can see her joints:yucky:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)

you're still uncool:no:

ReputationRep:
    This is my once in a week 24 hour time for posting about Bleach starting now. Warning for Bleach haters!!!

The manga was sooo awsome. What does anyone who's read it think?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I wonder if Yamma-ji will really die :hmm:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    This is my once in a week 24 hour time for posting about Bleach starting now. Warning for Bleach haters!!!

The manga was sooo awsome. What does anyone who's read it think?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I wonder if Yamma-ji will really die :hmm:
    You can get pink bleach

Spoiler:
    Show
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Night all :wavey: and JC by once a week are you counting bleach talk in the revision thread? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Night all :wavey: and JC by once a week are you counting bleach talk in the revision thread? :mmm:
    :mad:jenni

:sad:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.