Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    I'd actually love to see my job description, I'm sure half the stuff I do isnt on it :laugh:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    Rabbit hutch is leaking :facepalm: their bedroom is like a swimming pool....luckily the living room isn't leaking...so if they have any sense they'll sleep in there...blackie has sense :yep: twinkle doesn't :no:

I however am very happy, had posh steak for lunch bought some dresses which can be thrown in the washing machine for uni, so only 7months in advance :mmm: and going out in the wind and the rain to clean the rabbit hutch was really refreshing :proud: strangely I like this weather :love: and I have booked a hair appointment and a vaccination appointment for me not my rabbit :eek: I'm going to the people vet!

I'm also pleased to see a number of anisoc cliches so I have a warm fuzzy feeling :love: poor mother :console: Alex evil? :rofl: There there vin-kin :hugs: I know you must eat many foods and poor Juno :sad:

How is everyone :hugs:
    Do they have like a rabbit mansion :confused:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I'd actually love to see my job description, I'm sure half the stuff I do isnt on it :laugh:
    Today I ended up counting fire extinguishers
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    Do they have like a rabbit mansion :confused:
    Pretty much :sadnod: as I've mentioned before they're spoilt...the living room was the one I expected to leak :hmmmm: it has a hole in it so they can get in and out...but my nan's friend made it (the hole not the whole hutch) and put a porch on it :proud: so it's all warm and dry in there :o:

But no idea where the leak's coming from...so not sure how we're going to mend it :sigh:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    Pretty much :sadnod: as I've mentioned before they're spoilt...the living room was the one I expected to leak :hmmmm: it has a hole in it so they can get in and out...but my nan's friend made it (the hole not the whole hutch) and put a porch on it :proud: so it's all warm and dry in there :o:

But no idea where the leak's coming from...so not sure how we're going to mend it :sigh:
    Give em an umbrella :giggle:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    Give em an umbrella :giggle:
    :hmmmm: I'm tempted...two tiny little umbrellas :love: they'd have to be really odd shaped to fit the ears under :mmm:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Wow, I've not been on this site much recently. 5 days in Aber with no internet, volunteering on Tuesday and the Job Centre today would explain that...

*just got made a mod on A-P's character database* :proud:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    :hmmmm: I'm tempted...two tiny little umbrellas :love: they'd have to be really odd shaped to fit the ears under :mmm:
    How's new bunny? Does it even have ears?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Wow, I've not been on this site much recently. 5 days in Aber with no internet, volunteering on Tuesday and the Job Centre today would explain that...

All hail glorious leader! :woo:

(Original post by Juno)
    How's new bunny? Does it even have ears?
    Yep :proud: still in it's box...I really am trying to make it last :o: but the ears may be gone tomorrow...it is very tempting...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :beard: how do you measure your distance:s:
    I use maymyrun.

(Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    I'll crush your dreams:mad:

Mmm curry :coma:
    I strongly doubt that.

Yes, curry. :giggle: I'm not particularly fond of it but I have odd cravings now and again.

--

Hello society. I'll read some of the latest posts...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I use maymyrun.

I strongly doubt that.

Yes, curry. :giggle: I'm not particularly fond of it but I have odd cravings now and again.

--

Hello society. I'll read some of the latest posts...
    http://www.myoats.com/create.aspx <-- Snowflake make

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    http://www.myoats.com/create.aspx <-- Snowflake make
    Something about a black snowflake set on a white background which makes me think it's beautiful... hmmm. :giggle:

How was your day Jen? :hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    coc'os being mean to me :sad:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Something about a black snowflake set on a white background which makes me think it's beautiful... hmmm. :giggle:

How was your day Jen? :hugs:
    What a lovely combination I tried to (roughly) recreate the cappuccin bone clock I saw in Rome in a very pale yellow on sky blue :yep: but haven't made an account so can't save it :sad:

I've had an awesome day, yourself? :hugs:

edit: that description sounds sickening :s:

ReputationRep:
    I be sleepy :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Spoiler:
    Show

:awesome:
    eww you can see her joints:yucky:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)

you're still uncool:no:

ReputationRep:
    This is my once in a week 24 hour time for posting about Bleach starting now. Warning for Bleach haters!!!

The manga was sooo awsome. What does anyone who's read it think?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I wonder if Yamma-ji will really die :hmm:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    This is my once in a week 24 hour time for posting about Bleach starting now. Warning for Bleach haters!!!

The manga was sooo awsome. What does anyone who's read it think?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I wonder if Yamma-ji will really die :hmm:
    You can get pink bleach

Spoiler:
    Show
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Night all :wavey: and JC by once a week are you counting bleach talk in the revision thread? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Night all :wavey: and JC by once a week are you counting bleach talk in the revision thread? :mmm:
    :mad:jenni

:sad:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.