Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

Announcements
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I miss muffy

ReputationRep:
    i want to be curled up in bed but the internet ont he laptop isnt working, so i have to sit downstairs in bed.

i just tried making chocolate chip pancakes but they failed badly. the chocolate just burned

ReputationRep:
    Hi you two :emog:

Can I has fail pancakes? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Bleh, woke up at 9:30 ...

ReputationRep:
    Hi LLoT :emog:

ReputationRep:
    Hey

ReputationRep:
    How's it going?

ReputationRep:
    Tiredly I just feel really tired right now, but I've got to do some pre-production work v_v

ReputationRep:
    :console: I think I'm gonna get fined for a late book :erm: What're you producing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Hi you two :emog:

Can I has fail pancakes? :puppyeyes:
    sorry. ate them hours ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    sorry. ate them hours ago
    :dry:

ReputationRep:
    We're making a 2-3 minute drama. I'm the editor but because I wrote the script, I've got to do some genre research and character back stories v_v

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    We're making a 2-3 minute drama. I'm the editor but because I wrote the script, I've got to do some genre research and character back stories v_v
    :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    So far I've written down the names of the four characters who have speaking parts :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    :grumble:the lecterer didnt turn up for the 9am dynamics lecture :mad: I could have slept longer or stayed out and been social last night:sad:

so I went into town for a bit, neo is such poor value for what it is:mmm:, though there was this girl ffrom this band and she looked like Krauser's daughter:teeth:

I got foods from M&S and chocolate desert with a spoon :w00t: surprisingly cheap too:beard:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I dunno what to wear today :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Just ordered my new college bag

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    Just ordered my new college bag

Awww, you're only a teensy baby :console:

Atm for work I use my Ralph Lauren bag. I did take my Radley, but decided it was too small and expensive so then swapped to my Lulu Guinness which was too big (and also more expensive, but that didn't bother me :confused:)

ReputationRep:
    I need a new bag ... the vital stitching points on my bag are coming undone so it's going to fall apart (well, the strap is).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Awww, you're only a teensy baby :console:
    :confused: I think you are just old. :p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.