Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    That cute girl :beard:

Kayleo!
    (Original post by skipp)
    Actually I didn't assign her the Alex 3 position...it was someone else :giggle: she got '1st in line for Alex's future bride' :mmm:
    (Original post by Kayleo)
    x
    *sits back and sips green tea*

:giggle:

--

Hello society. I hope you all have had a good day? How are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I'm only judgmental of Alex and the Alexs...i.e. Alex and Keo and that other one who showed up :emog: I love most books :love:
    It's important to be receptive especially with literature. :yes: I too love most books.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    That cute girl :beard:

Kayleo!
    I thank you for describing me as cute, but you hardly know me. I'm not even sure if we've interacted.

(Original post by skipp)
    Actually I didn't assign her the Alex 3 position...it was someone else :giggle: she got '1st in line for Alex's future bride' :mmm:
    No thank you. :p:

I browsed through the previous few pages to put these messages into context and discovered his corset lady post. Suffice to say I do not think I would suit his taste.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    It's important to be receptive especially with literature. :yes: I too love most books.
    As do I. The magic of words.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    How's the reclamation project going? I'm still in mourning for your lost books...

ReputationRep:
    As do I. The magic of words.
    Indeed. You did strike me as a woman fond of her literature. Do you have a preferred genre or are you receptive to all like I am?

(Original post by skipp)
    How's the reclamation project going? I'm still in mourning for your lost books...
    I don't have a project going on. :o: Though my friend did donate 20 books to me - all which i've read already... so... - so it was very kind of her.

How was your day Jen? :hugs:

I do wish we could chat on MSN...

edit: How kind of you to mourn my loss. :o: I expected as much from you though.

ReputationRep:
    Hey people, what's up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    Hey people, what's up?
    Hello JC. I'm fairly well, but tired now.

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    Indeed. You did strike me as a woman fond of her literature. Do you have a preferred genre or are you receptive to all like I am?
    I certainly am fond of my literature and have been for all my life. I honestly do not understand when people state they find literature boring. Immerse yourself in the plot and let yourself flow with the words.

I am also receptive to all genres ranging from classics to picture books. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I browsed through the previous few pages to put these messages into context and discovered his corset lady post. Suffice to say I do not think I would suit his taste.
    :rofl:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I don't have a project going on. :o: Though my friend did donate 20 books to me - all which i've read already... so... - so it was very kind of her.

How was your day Jen? :hugs:

I do wish we could chat on MSN...

edit: How kind of you to mourn my loss. :o: I expected as much from you though.
    You know what I mean :giggle: and of course I mourn your loss :sad:

My day has been busy and boring :yawn: and will continue to be so this evening aswell, so no msn I'm afraid
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    Hey people, what's up?
    JC :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    BakaTest 8 isnt out yet - this is upsetting my usual blogging routine :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    BakaTest 8 isnt out yet - this is upsetting my usual blogging routine :hmpf:
    :puppyeyes: hi mummy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :puppyeyes: hi mummy
    Hiya ickle Vinnie-kins :emog:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :rofl:
    Hello Vin.

(Original post by skipp)
    You know what I mean :giggle: and of course I mourn your loss :sad:

My day has been busy and boring :yawn: and will continue to be so this evening aswell, so no msn I'm afraid
    What happened to Vay's books?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    They got ruined :sadnod: it was sad

ReputationRep:
    I certainly am fond of my literature and have been for all my life. I honestly do not understand when people state they find literature boring. Immerse yourself in the plot and let yourself flow with the words.

I am also receptive to all genres ranging from classics to picture books. :p:
    Though I rarely read picture books anymore, they were great companions to me throughout my childhood.

I completely agree with you. Being taken into another world, tickling your emotions. :love: The beauty of literature is vast and magical.

ReputationRep:
    Tainted by the idiocies of my council workers. In reciprocation I should have stained their boots with their blood.

(Original post by skipp)
    They got ruined :sadnod: it was sad
    Very. You're very sweet. :hugs:

And I'm glad you've been busy, though boring does not appease my ears. I have been missing you for quite some time though - I usually make a quick browse every now and again on my online list and see you're (as usual) not there. :o:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Tainted by the idiocies of my council workers. In reciprocation I should have stained their boots with their blood.

Very. You're very sweet. :hugs:

And I'm glad you've been busy, though boring does not appease my ears. I have been missing you for quite some time though - I usually make a quick browse every now and again on my online list and see you're (as usual) not there. :o:
    I'm sorry Vay :cry2: I miss conversing with you too

And yes very boring...but you've got to slog through the boring bits to get to the good...and the good will be very good :yep:

This physics book layout is also not helping...I spent ages the other day looking for an explanation of something it mentioned which made no sense...only to find a chapter on it under a different name half way through the chapter...why mention it out of context when you're going to do two pages on it? :facepalm: I despair

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.