Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    That cute girl :beard:

Kayleo!
    (Original post by skipp)
    Actually I didn't assign her the Alex 3 position...it was someone else :giggle: she got '1st in line for Alex's future bride' :mmm:
    (Original post by Kayleo)
    x
    *sits back and sips green tea*

:giggle:

--

Hello society. I hope you all have had a good day? How are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I'm only judgmental of Alex and the Alexs...i.e. Alex and Keo and that other one who showed up :emog: I love most books :love:
    It's important to be receptive especially with literature. :yes: I too love most books.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    That cute girl :beard:

Kayleo!
    I thank you for describing me as cute, but you hardly know me. I'm not even sure if we've interacted.

(Original post by skipp)
    Actually I didn't assign her the Alex 3 position...it was someone else :giggle: she got '1st in line for Alex's future bride' :mmm:
    No thank you. :p:

I browsed through the previous few pages to put these messages into context and discovered his corset lady post. Suffice to say I do not think I would suit his taste.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    It's important to be receptive especially with literature. :yes: I too love most books.
    As do I. The magic of words.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    How's the reclamation project going? I'm still in mourning for your lost books...

ReputationRep:
    As do I. The magic of words.
    Indeed. You did strike me as a woman fond of her literature. Do you have a preferred genre or are you receptive to all like I am?

(Original post by skipp)
    How's the reclamation project going? I'm still in mourning for your lost books...
    I don't have a project going on. :o: Though my friend did donate 20 books to me - all which i've read already... so... - so it was very kind of her.

How was your day Jen? :hugs:

I do wish we could chat on MSN...

edit: How kind of you to mourn my loss. :o: I expected as much from you though.

ReputationRep:
    Hey people, what's up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    Hey people, what's up?
    Hello JC. I'm fairly well, but tired now.

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    Indeed. You did strike me as a woman fond of her literature. Do you have a preferred genre or are you receptive to all like I am?
    I certainly am fond of my literature and have been for all my life. I honestly do not understand when people state they find literature boring. Immerse yourself in the plot and let yourself flow with the words.

I am also receptive to all genres ranging from classics to picture books. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I browsed through the previous few pages to put these messages into context and discovered his corset lady post. Suffice to say I do not think I would suit his taste.
    :rofl:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I don't have a project going on. :o: Though my friend did donate 20 books to me - all which i've read already... so... - so it was very kind of her.

How was your day Jen? :hugs:

I do wish we could chat on MSN...

edit: How kind of you to mourn my loss. :o: I expected as much from you though.
    You know what I mean :giggle: and of course I mourn your loss :sad:

My day has been busy and boring :yawn: and will continue to be so this evening aswell, so no msn I'm afraid
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    Hey people, what's up?
    JC :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    BakaTest 8 isnt out yet - this is upsetting my usual blogging routine :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    BakaTest 8 isnt out yet - this is upsetting my usual blogging routine :hmpf:
    :puppyeyes: hi mummy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :puppyeyes: hi mummy
    Hiya ickle Vinnie-kins :emog:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :rofl:
    Hello Vin.

(Original post by skipp)
    You know what I mean :giggle: and of course I mourn your loss :sad:

My day has been busy and boring :yawn: and will continue to be so this evening aswell, so no msn I'm afraid
    What happened to Vay's books?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    They got ruined :sadnod: it was sad

ReputationRep:
    I certainly am fond of my literature and have been for all my life. I honestly do not understand when people state they find literature boring. Immerse yourself in the plot and let yourself flow with the words.

I am also receptive to all genres ranging from classics to picture books. :p:
    Though I rarely read picture books anymore, they were great companions to me throughout my childhood.

I completely agree with you. Being taken into another world, tickling your emotions. :love: The beauty of literature is vast and magical.

ReputationRep:
    Tainted by the idiocies of my council workers. In reciprocation I should have stained their boots with their blood.

(Original post by skipp)
    They got ruined :sadnod: it was sad
    Very. You're very sweet. :hugs:

And I'm glad you've been busy, though boring does not appease my ears. I have been missing you for quite some time though - I usually make a quick browse every now and again on my online list and see you're (as usual) not there. :o:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Tainted by the idiocies of my council workers. In reciprocation I should have stained their boots with their blood.

Very. You're very sweet. :hugs:

And I'm glad you've been busy, though boring does not appease my ears. I have been missing you for quite some time though - I usually make a quick browse every now and again on my online list and see you're (as usual) not there. :o:
    I'm sorry Vay :cry2: I miss conversing with you too

And yes very boring...but you've got to slog through the boring bits to get to the good...and the good will be very good :yep:

This physics book layout is also not helping...I spent ages the other day looking for an explanation of something it mentioned which made no sense...only to find a chapter on it under a different name half way through the chapter...why mention it out of context when you're going to do two pages on it? :facepalm: I despair

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.