Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    JC :jumphug:
    :jumphug:

(Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Hello JC. I'm fairly well, but tired now.

How are you?
    Pretty tired as well to be honest. I'm trying to find some tutors that can teach Further Maths modules to me in a really short timespan, but they are so damn expensive :mad:

ReputationRep:
    hello :hugs:

everyone ok?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JChoudhry)

Pretty tired as well to be honest. I'm trying to find some tutors that can teach Further Maths modules to me in a really short timespan, but they are so damn expensive :mad:
    Taking on Further Maths aswell? :giggle:...which modules are you doing?

(Original post by Atherilia)
    hello :hugs:

everyone ok?
    Hey Cay :hugs: I'm ok, how are things with you?

ReputationRep:

My maths tutor is about £25 per hour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    They got ruined :sadnod: it was sad
    Oh dear god no.

(Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Tainted by the idiocies of my council workers. In reciprocation I should have stained their boots with their blood.
    Oh dear god no.

ReputationRep:
    :hi: Hey! It's been a while since I posted here, huh?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Seriously? for GCSE?

I should've taken on that tutoring job :banghead:

(Original post by Cooro)
    :hi: Hey! It's been a while since I posted here, huh?
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Skippy :cute: How're you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Seriously? for GCSE?

I should've taken on that tutoring job :banghead:

:wavey:
    He charges the same for everyone, he doesn't teach me the syalbus we finished that for GCSE last year, i am just doing random bits of math atm. :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    He charges the same for everyone, he doesn't teach me the syalbus we finished that for GCSE last year, i am just doing random bits of math atm. :p:
    For £25 an hour I'd teach anything :mmm: but decided I'd be better at a job with minimal contact with people & could be nocturnal than one where I'd have to teach someone...now I'm facing the prospect of no job, and I didn't earn anything like that when I had one...seems like I made a bad decision :giggle:

(Original post by Cooro)
    Skippy :cute: How're you?
    Hey Coo :hugs: I'm good thanks, yourself?

ReputationRep:
    :snoozing:

ReputationRep:
    Woah, that is bloody expensive (for me atleast :p: ) I have to pay for mine out of my own pocket so I need something around £15 per hour to be able to afford it. :eek:

(Original post by skipp)
    Taking on Further Maths aswell? :giggle:...which modules are you doing?

Hey Cay :hugs: I'm ok, how are things with you?
    FP1, FP2 and D1 :rolleyes: but I haven't even started the FP modules yet, hopefully next month, I will start them

The funny thing is, almost every single person in my class would be willing to pay for private tuition in maths from me, but I offer my help to everyone that asks for it for free and I give 3 hours a week for just that :p:

ReputationRep:
    or ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Hey Coo :hugs: I'm good thanks, yourself?
    Frickin' exhausted, but otherwise good. Handed in like, 30-odd pages of my scriptwriting portfolio today, been working on it for ages. Right now I'm thinking of storylines for my first piece of prose fiction coursework due on monday. I think I have a good one.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Woah, that is bloody expensive (for me atleast :p: ) I have to pay for mine out of my own pocket so I need something around £15 per hour to be able to afford it. :eek:

FP1, FP2 and D1 :rolleyes: but I haven't even started the FP modules yet, hopefully next month, I will start them
    You're doing FP2 before the end of year 11? Are you insane? :eek:

If you start FP1 now you might have a chance :p:

Eug holds the record for D1 though, he did it in a day, I did it in four and had the previous record :mmm: we both got the same mark if I remember :hmmmm: I'll have to go find my certificate to find out our exact mark though...it wasn't particularly great as you can imagine :mmm: but we both got 40 something UMS which is a pass even if it was an E :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Frickin' exhausted, but otherwise good. Handed in like, 30-odd pages of my scriptwriting portfolio today, been working on it for ages. Right now I'm thinking of storylines for my first piece of prose fiction coursework due on monday. I think I have a good one.
    Good luck with that! And well done for getting everything in :party:

ReputationRep:
    me is okays thanks skippy
    yous?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Good luck with that! And well done for getting everything in :party:
    Thanks! I've got sooo much work coming up, though. Not only do I have this short story due monday, but I've got to write another 800 word piece of prose AND five pages of script for the week after to be workshopped by the class, and then a 2500 word essay due the week after that. This is on top of reading a novel a week for lit. Sigh.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    or ?
    Your giant heads are scaring me :s:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Thanks! I've got sooo much work coming up, though. Not only do I have this short story due monday, but I've got to write another 800 word piece of prose AND five pages of script for the week after to be workshopped by the class, and then a 2500 word essay due the week after that. This is on top of reading a novel a week for lit. Sigh.
    Then good luck Cooro! I think you're going to need it...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.