Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi people. I'm being bored to death right now from ICT work and really want to watch some nice anime, but Bleach is so crap right now
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm home :grin:

ReputationRep:
    I was watching Ookamikakushi, but lost interest halfway through the episode and ended up making a character chart from the OP of Durarara so I can stop looking up character names everytime I go to write a blog entry! :mmm:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I was watching Ookamikakushi, but lost interest halfway through the episode and ended up making a character chart from the OP of Durarara so I can stop looking up character names everytime I go to write a blog entry! :mmm:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I got to 7 mins of ep 8 where I got distracted by a page from incarnate that ripped off hellsing:hmmm:

Then I found some FFXIII 360/ps3 comparison pics and was underwhelmed by the supposed "vast inferiority", fanboys :wtf:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    Hi people. I'm being bored to death right now from ICT work and really want to watch some nice anime, but Bleach is so crap right now
    Have you considered watching another long running shounen series? Something like Yu Yu Hakusho or Hunter x Hunter might pique your interest. They're somewhat dated in comparison, but the general motifs are present. In fact, I'd say both were better than Bleach, everything considered. :smile:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader

Spoiler:
    Show
    This episode was that good, eh? :giggle: I have to say I'm disappointed in the series, it showed real potential. :s: Still, the OP and ED themes alone give me a reason to watch it. :p:

Characters in Durarara!! have names? :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Evening :hi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    This episode was that good, eh? :giggle: I have to say I'm disappointed in the series, it showed real potential. :s: Still, the OP and ED themes alone give me a reason to watch it. :p:

Characters in Durarara!! have names? :giggle:
    Finished the rest of the episode now - 2nd half was a bit more interesting, but its still a very average show :sigh:

I can remember a few of the character names in Durarara - Izaya, Shinra, Celty, Masaomi, Shizuo, Mikado, Anri and Simon.......and then I hit a mental block :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    My next purchase will be......

:teehee:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :snoozing:

ReputationRep:
    I swear I take ever increasing numbers of screencaps per episode every flipping week :banghead: Bad habit
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I swear I take ever increasing numbers of screencaps per episode every flipping week :banghead: Bad habit
    :console:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Finished the rest of the episode now - 2nd half was a bit more interesting, but its still a very average show :sigh:

I can remember a few of the character names in Durarara - Izaya, Shinra, Celty, Masaomi, Shizuo, Mikado, Anri and Simon.......and then I hit a mental block :laugh:
    I can only remember, Izaya, Celty, Shizuo(in the black russian mans voice:giggle:) and thats it :redface:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    :jumphug:
    :lovehug: Hey Juno

Sleepy :yawn: bed time soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    My next purchase will be......

:teehee:
    wheres Gackupo:s:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :puppyeyes:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    :puppyeyes:
    :yawn: I'm sleepy vin

:lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :yawn: I'm sleepy vin

:lovehug:
    No you are sleepy Jenni:confused:

:emog:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    No you are sleepy Jenni:confused:

:emog:
    That's what I meant :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    That's what I meant :sad:
    :hugs:you silly thing

how was your day?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.