Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    :hugs:you silly thing

how was your day?
    :hugs:

Interesting by my standards :giggle: hair done, sat in doctor's waiting room and went to B&Q...

How was your's?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I'm off night all :wavey:

:grouphugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :hugs:

Interesting by my standards :giggle: hair done, sat in doctor's waiting room and went to B&Q...

How was your's?
    dull in comparison, I stayed in didnt do much aside from playing games and watching anime, I did timotei though and Im very pleased with the results:teeth:

goodnight :hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    I'm off night all :wavey:

:grouphugs:
    night

ReputationRep:
    Signing up with Anime Nano was definately the way to go - I've managed to double my traffic in a single day :shock:

ReputationRep:
    Pretty damn

ReputationRep:
    So how's everyone's day been?

ReputationRep:
    Its is pretty awesome - getting some new commentors and everything :woo:

Day has been pretty busy - lots of cleaning and baking. Wee bit of anime and then spent way too long writing about Durarara 8 :laugh:

Hows Keo?

ReputationRep:
    Didn't I place an order for some cake too?

I've been playing on my DS today. new Ace Attorney game is out. It's slightly different as you play the game from Edgeworth's perspective this time but even so, it has been enjoyable so far. I'm trying hard not to play too much as I'm not sure when I'll get my next dosage of these games.

Been to work this evening again. Just doing some basic things helping out my parents whilst in the shop. It has been quite busy It's also every Saturday. Keo doesn't like to work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Didn't I place an order for some cake too?

I've been playing on my DS today. new Ace Attorney game is out. It's slightly different as you play the game from Edgeworth's perspective this time but even so, it has been enjoyable so far. I'm trying hard not to play too much as I'm not sure when I'll get my next dosage of these games.

Been to work this evening again. Just doing some basic things helping out my parents whilst in the shop. It has been quite busy It's also every Saturday. Keo doesn't like to work.
    is there a rom out?:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    is there a rom out?
    I don't know what a ROM is.......................maybe
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    My day was tiring, so night night

ReputationRep:
    I ate two boiled eggs last night. I just dreamt of buying two cadbury's creme eggs. :confused:
    1 pence each. I think they were out of date. :lolwut: Wierd dreams...

ReputationRep:
    Hello Hello

I am trying t think of a artist to do with portraits of people but I can't think of anyone good :hmmmm2: most of the artists I find are a bit to normal for my taste I want someone who's paintings a bit different yet not creepy which so far I am strugling to find.

Well how be everyone today.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I ate two boiled eggs last night. I just dreamt of buying two cadbury's creme eggs. :confused:
    1 pence each. I think they were out of date. :lolwut: Wierd dreams...
    well I had a dream that I bought tickets for something (I can't remember what) on Ebay, then realised they were for that day and refused to pay.

ReputationRep:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    My maths homework is the wrong way round and I can't get it the right way round :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Hi :hi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    well I had a dream that I bought tickets for something (I can't remember what) on Ebay, then realised they were for that day and refused to pay.
    :p:

Two days till I visit Juno.

ReputationRep:
    I found a rom for Ace Attorney investigations :ninja:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.