Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

ReputationRep:
    *takes his meds*

So how was everyone's Sunday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    *takes his meds*

So how was everyone's Sunday?
    Glory Glory Man Utd :manutd:

:ninja:

night all :goodnight:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    Glory Glory Man Utd :manutd:

:ninja:

night all :goodnight:
    Night Eug :hugs: talk next week :wavey:

(Original post by Keoje)
    something about weekends
    My weekend was productive, yours? :hugs:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    My weekend was productive, yours?
    Mine was the opposite. Someone cure me of lazititess! :pinch:

Oh help me on pokemon pearl. :o: I decided to pick it up again after talking to AJ.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    :mmm:
    It's a shame such a pretty boy looks like he has the IQ of a monkey....
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Mine was the opposite. Someone cure me of lazititess! :pinch:

Oh help me on pokemon pearl. :o: I decided to pick it up again after talking to AJ.
    :pika:
    What do you want help on Keo?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)

What do you want help on Keo?
    I've beaten the 7th gym leader and I don't know what to do. Apparently I should head to Lake Acuity but I only see my rival there and he just talks about crap. :hmmmm:

I also headed to Veilstone city(where I should be going I think) to that bad guys building but nothing happens there. :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Oh dear.

Wash it out. :yep: The woman in this music video looks extremely attractive to me for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :mmm:
    It's a shame such a pretty boy looks like he has the IQ of a monkey....
    He could be extremely intelligent with a very convincing manager. :o:

How have you been Jenni? :hugs:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I've beaten the 7th gym leader and I don't know what to do. Apparently I should head to Lake Acuity but I only see my rival there and he just talks about crap. :hmmmm:

I also headed to Veilstone city(where I should be going I think) to that bad guys building but nothing happens there. :emo:
    That part of the quest is slightly different in platinum, what exaactly does your rival say? And have you gone to the summit of the mountain yet?
    Best thing to do once you've told me that whilst I remember the order of things is to visit all three lakes
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    He could be extremely intelligent with a very convincing manager. :o:

How have you been Jenni? :hugs:
    Perhaps :p:

And I'm good thanks :hugs: yourself?

ReputationRep:
    have any of you noticed the following for that robot unicorn game that sprung up overnight:giggle:
    http://games.adultswim.com/robot-uni...line-game.html

I have a feeling it had something to do with 4chan:hmmm: or maybe they latched on to it after:dontknow:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    have any of you noticed the following for that robot unicorn game that sprung up overnight:giggle:

I have a feeling it had something to do with 4chan:hmmm: or maybe they latched on to it after:dontknow:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Perhaps :p:

And I'm good thanks :hugs: yourself?
    I'm well Jen - if but a little tired from doing nothing. How has studying been treating you? :o:

(Original post by vin)

I'm glad i'm not the only person who believes that game to be fantastic fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    they've gotten to the comments page for the song in the game:giggle:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWqJTKdznaM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    That part of the quest is slightly different in platinum, what exaactly does your rival say? And have you gone to the summit of the mountain yet?
    Best thing to do once you've told me that whilst I remember the order of things is to visit all three lakes
    Rival says
    "What'd I say? I told you I'll be OK by myself. If you haven't gone yet, go challenge the Sunyshore Gym. I have a feeling things are going to keep getting tougher. It could be rough if you don't collect up some Gym Badges."
    I have 7 tho? :confused:

I don't believe I've been to the summit yet. I did find this drawing with 3 things inside Mt. Coronet which I found with the ability rock climb. No idea what to do there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    A robotic rainbow unicorn who chases fairies and destroys stars?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I'm well Jen - if but a little tired from doing nothing. How has studying been treating you? :o:
    I'm not entirely sure :hmmmm: intensive is the only word for it...not boring which is good...but it could easily get a bit suffocating, for a while it was like walking through mud...but that has passed and it's turned more into a stroll through the park :yep:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Rival says

I have 7 tho? :confused:

I don't believe I've been to the summit yet. I did find this drawing with 3 things inside Mt. Coronet which I found with the ability rock climb. No idea what to do there.
    7/8 Keo :emog: go try challenging sunnyshore...look on your town map how to get there...there was a guy blocking the way there talking about a powercut before if you remember that bit

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.