Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    A robotic rainbow unicorn who chases fairies and destroys stars?
    So that's what that was :hmmmm: I got worried and closed the page...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    7/8 Keo go try challenging sunnyshore...look on your town map how to get there...there was a guy blocking the way there talking about a powercut before if you remember that bit
    That guy won't let me pass. :emo: Gamefaqs doesn't help me either. :cry:

Woot I visited the first lake and I found an event!!! :awesome:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    That guy won't let me pass. :emo: Gamefaqs doesn't help me either. :cry:
    To be honest sounds like you've done everything in the wrong order...did you just pass bits of the quest by?

Did you take my advice and visit all the lakes? if not do that if so make sure you've got pokemon that know each HM move...and start making your way up the mountain...because I can't work out what on Eath it is you haven't done....because by definition you haven't done it :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    So that's what that was :hmmmm: I got worried and closed the page...
    you didnt even try it :s:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    you didnt even try it :s:
    No, it made a loud noise and was really bright coloured and my brain went :lolwut: and I runned aways :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    To be honest sounds like you've done everything in the wrong order...did you just pass bits of the quest by?

Did you take my advice and visit all the lakes? if not do that if so make sure you've got pokemon that know each HM move...and start making your way up the mountain...because I can't work out what on Eath it is you haven't done....because by definition you haven't done it
    Lol. Thanks for the help.

Night all.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Lol. Thanks for the help.

Night all.
    Night :wavey:

I feel fairly awake...physics and gaming methinks :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Night Ke.

Physics + gaming = portal

ReputationRep:
    im going to bed:s:

ReputationRep:
    Nigh everyone to those who are gone to sleep! I didn't know there were fans of pokemon here :eek: I remember playing it when it used to be on the GBA, but I'm going to be borrowing one of my friends DS for a couple of days. Anyone interested in a match on wi-fi when I get it? I'm sure it shall take me a day to get the pokemon that I need to play :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    Nigh everyone to those who are gone to sleep! I didn't know there were fans of pokemon here :eek: I remember playing it when it used to be on the GBA, but I'm going to be borrowing one of my friends DS for a couple of days. Anyone interested in a match on wi-fi when I get it? I'm sure it shall take me a day to get the pokemon that I need to play :p:
    :wavey: there's an entire society if you're interested and Diamond/Pearl/especially Platinum + wifi = :coma: but there's soul silver/heart gold coming out end of march if you were going to buy a game

Also braved robot unicorn attack :rofl: amazing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :wavey: there's an entire society if you're interested and Diamond/Pearl/especially Platinum + wifi = :coma: but there's soul silver/heart gold coming out end of march if you were going to buy a game
    I don't think I'm that interested in Pokemon anymore, plus the DS is only going to be borrowed, plus this certain friend has a whole stash of games that I used to be interested in, as he got most of those games from me when I lost my DS (around 30 games including Diamond/Pearl) and I think he now has Platinum as well :p: Heart Gold/Soul Silver, what are they remakes of; the second gen or was it the third? I forgot now, it's been so long, I miss my fat DS, good memories :o:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I don't think I'm that interested in Pokemon anymore, plus the DS is only going to be borrowed, plus this certain friend has a whole stash of games that I used to be interested in, as he got most of those games from me when I lost my DS (around 30 games including Diamond/Pearl) and I think he now has Platinum as well :p: Heart Gold/Soul Silver, what are they remakes of; the second gen or was it the third? I forgot now, it's been so long, I miss my fat DS, good memories :o:
    2nd Gen remakes :yep:

Can't believe you lost your DS :eek: I got mine in bright green so I could never lose it :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    2nd Gen remakes :yep:

Can't believe you lost your DS :eek: I got mine in bright green so I could never lose it :love:
    My DS used to be awsome. I bought it white, but painted it blue with spraypaint. Then I accidently broke a button and tried to fix it up myself and this led to loads of paint being scratched off and stuff and since I ran out of the blue paint, I used the gold paint, which made the buttons worse though I think in the end, after all I done to it, it would have been worth only £25 or so anyways :lolwut:

The second gens were my favourite :woo:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    My DS used to be awsome. I bought it white, but painted it blue with spraypaint. Then I accidently broke a button and tried to fix it up myself and this led to loads of paint being scratched off and stuff and since I ran out of the blue paint, I used the gold paint, which made the buttons worse though I think in the end, after all I done to it, it would have been worth only £25 or so anyways :lolwut:

The second gens were my favourite :woo:
    :giggle: wow awesome, my friend did something similar to his pc...but used the wrong sort of paint so his computer started overheating...so he took off a side :yep: which still looks awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :giggle: wow awesome, my friend did something similar to his pc...but used the wrong sort of paint so his computer started overheating...so he took off a side :yep: which still looks awesome
    haha, you wouldn't have said that if you saw it :p: Reminds me, I need to start pestering my mum for my new computer now so that she gets it for me in June
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    haha, you wouldn't have said that if you saw it :p: Reminds me, I need to start pestering my mum for my new computer now so that she gets it for me in June
    :giggle: bit of a mess huh? Well at least it was one-of-a-kind :p:

And sounds like a plan :yep:

ReputationRep:
    my dad wants to buy me a macbook cos i prefer macs to PCs, but i'd be far too worried about breaking an almost £1000 laptop. i think i'll just get a cheap one instead

ReputationRep:
    Yup, its going to cost a fortune though and I've been saving since October for it and my mum's paying half I personally HATE macs, they are soo annoying, I used to have one, but I gave it away because I didn't like it and it was just there hanging around in my room
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    my dad wants to buy me a macbook cos i prefer macs to PCs, but i'd be far too worried about breaking an almost £1000 laptop. i think i'll just get a cheap one instead
    How breakable are macbooks? I'm a proper klutz and haven't managed to break my laptop yet...but it isn't a mac :p: and I carried it about in a huge padded case when I first got it...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.