Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    How breakable are macbooks? I'm a proper klutz and haven't managed to break my laptop yet...but it isn't a mac :p: and I carried it about in a huge padded case when I first got it...
    Pretty fragile compared to the bulky windows laptops. My friend broke his airbook when he dropped it, and I've dropped my laptop over 20 times and it still works though a few buttons are off and the hinges are damaged and the battery doesn't work :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    Pretty fragile compared to the bulky windows laptops. My friend broke his airbook when he dropped it, and I've dropped my laptop over 20 times and it still works though a few buttons are off and the hinges are damaged and the battery doesn't work :p:
    Ah ok :p: I've got a vaio...and I swear it's in armour casing...although I think dropping it would finish it off :s: I haven't done that yet...but it seems to survive being in my boot going over potholes :p:

ReputationRep:
    Vaio's are nice, I like them, even though they cost nearly double the price of a Dell with the same specs :mad:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Vaio's are nice, I like them, even though they cost nearly double the price of a Dell with the same specs :mad:
    Yes but they don't seem to break so easily :giggle: my dad's gone through 3 different dells in a short amount of time...maybe he was unlucky but I think with that record the vaio was worth it :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I suppose it is. plus they look nice as well :yep:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I suppose it is. plus they look nice as well :yep:
    Personally I think the dells are prettier...my vaio is a little ugly...but it's got a textured case so it doesn't get so messy :p: the pink vaios I've seen are cute though :love:

ReputationRep:

i think vaio wins? :p: plus dells are noisy as hell
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

i think vaio wins? :p: plus dells are noisy as hell
    Well I certainly love my vaio more than any dell...but mine looks more like the 2nd picture than the first...except for the pretty vaio symbol etched into the back :love:

ReputationRep:
    yup, i love their vaio logo as well, a brilliant piece of work i must say. any plans of sleeping yet? :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    yup, i love their vaio logo as well, a brilliant piece of work i must say. any plans of sleeping yet? :p:
    Mine's even better, because of the texturing mine's a groove cut into the case so you can run your finger over it :giggle:
    Nope, finally getting plenty of physics done...and who can resist the 3am tsr nutters? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I suppose, but I'm not getting any work done. I just can't sleep though it serves me right for waking up at 2 today Good luck with your Physics though. I think I might be here all night now as I would have to wake at 6 anyways :o:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Yeah, I suppose, but I'm not getting any work done. I just can't sleep though it serves me right for waking up at 2 today Good luck with your Physics though. I think I might be here all night now as I would have to wake at 6 anyways :o:
    :giggle: hopefully you won't sleep through school...I need to be at the doctor's in 12 hours :hmmmm: so maybe I'll sleep in the morning

ReputationRep:
    I probably won't. I'm just awake, I'm not doing anything at all XD
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I probably won't. I'm just awake, I'm not doing anything at all XD
    Fun times JC :p: I've got Ouran Highschool Host Club on...don't think my brain could take in anything with any depth to it right now :giggle: but I wanted some anime...

And I'm drawing lots of pretty diagrams :hmmmm: but even they're not making this chapter any more interesting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Fun times JC :p: I've got Ouran Highschool Host Club on...don't think my brain could take in anything with any depth to it right now :giggle: but I wanted some anime...

And I'm drawing lots of pretty diagrams :hmmmm: but even they're not making this chapter any more interesting
    I'm just lying down too lazy to work, though I'm sure if I put my mind to it, I could get some work done nad proably would have done like 3 chapters of FP1 by now. :lolwut:
    What chapter are you doing though?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I'm just lying down too lazy to work, though I'm sure if I put my mind to it, I could get some work done nad proably would have done like 3 chapters of FP1 by now. :lolwut:
    What chapter are you doing though?
    Physics A2 Electric and Magnetic Fields...taken a break from C2...because physics is more important :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Physics A2 Electric and Magnetic Fields...taken a break from C2...because physics is more important :yep:
    Mabye like draw some electricity along your mindmaps instead of the normal arrows? That would be more interesting :yep:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Mabye like draw some electricity along your mindmaps instead of the normal arrows? That would be more interesting :yep:
    If I do some mindmaps I'll do that :giggle: right now it's force diagrams showing the motion of charged particles...so little thunderbolts could get realllly confusing :p:

Ah what the hell...I'll go crazy and put some in the corners of the page :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    If I do some mindmaps I'll do that :giggle: right now it's force diagrams showing the motion of charged particles...so little thunderbolts could get realllly confusing :p:

Ah what the hell...I'll go crazy and put some in the corners of the page :teeth:
    Haha, it would look nice, I'll remember that for myself as well in the future as well It's almost time for me to officially wake up, in half an hour :rolleyes:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Haha, it would look nice, I'll remember that for myself as well in the future as well It's almost time for me to officially wake up, in half an hour :rolleyes:
    6am, the official all-nighter time :yep:

1st of March already :afraid: time is slipping away

Oh JC I've never asked; what other A levels are you thinking of?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.