Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    6am, the official all-nighter time :yep:

1st of March already :afraid: time is slipping away
    :afraid: Time really is slipping away :eek3: I only have 2 months to learn FP1 and 2 and then a month or less to revise for C3,C4,FP1,FP2 and D1 and for like ~20 GCSE exams of which I am predicted mostly A*'s and a few A's, and this pressure is now getting to me and stopping me from doing work

For A Levels, I'm thinking of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Further Maths, Further Additional Maths, AS RS (maybe A2), and Either Economics AS or French AS
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    :afraid: Time really is slipping away :eek3: I only have 2 months to learn FP1 and 2 and then a month or less to revise for C3,C4,FP1,FP2 and D1 and for like ~20 GCSE exams of which I am predicted mostly A*'s and a few A's, and this pressure is now getting to me and stopping me from doing work

For A Levels, I'm thinking of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Further Maths, Further Additional Maths, AS RS (maybe A2), and Either Economics AS or French AS
    Don't burn out and get stuck like that JC...or you won't reach your full potential...just think where you can release some of the pressure...some of your gcse's for example contain coursework, if you've got all of that done that's some pressure off, and of course you'll have some GCSE's that will require less revision than others, if you can do AS exams already a lot of them will be a walk in the park in comparison :yep: if you tell yourself that you can relax a little maybe?
    Work steadily at your maths if you can...otherwise you'll have loads of stress at exam time...it's difficult when you're stressed though :hmmmm: so best advice is to try and chill out a bit...which counter-intuitively should improve your grades....
    But you've done better than anyone I've met so far :yep: so you're already doing well, you've got a nice combination of A levels there aswell but again don't do too much and burn out...try to enjoy what you're learning if you can :p:

Now I'm hungry :sad: I kind of want pizza...which I don't have and is really inappropriate pre-breakfast...plus I think using the kitchen would wake my family up :o:
    Pancakes in 12 minutes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Don't burn out and get stuck like that JC...or you won't reach your full potential...just think where you can release some of the pressure...some of your gcse's for example contain coursework, if you've got all of that done that's some pressure off, and of course you'll have some GCSE's that will require less revision than others, if you can do AS exams already a lot of them will be a walk in the park in comparison :yep: if you tell yourself that you can relax a little maybe?
    Work steadily at your maths if you can...otherwise you'll have loads of stress at exam time...it's difficult when you're stressed though :hmmmm: so best advice is to try and chill out a bit...which counter-intuitively should improve your grades....
    But you've done better than anyone I've met so far :yep: so you're already doing well, you've got a nice combination of A levels there aswell but again don't do too much and burn out...try to enjoy what you're learning if you can :p:

Now I'm hungry :sad: I kind of want pizza...which I don't have and is really inappropriate pre-breakfast...plus I think using the kitchen would wake my family up :o:
    Pancakes in 12 minutes?
    Just came back home like 20 minutes ago, had to go out to the mosque at 6 with my brother. I probably won't burn myself out at college you know :p: I should finish off the remaining 12 modules for maths in year 12 and according to the teacher at the college I applied to, they told me it would be a piece of cake for me as I would have a proper teacher for it. The 3 sciences should be no sweat as I would be doing them at normal pace and I'm doing an AS in RS this year as well, Then in Year 13, I should have lessons free as I'm quitting maths fully by then, which shall save me around 7-9 lessons every week, in which I could easily do another AS :p: Have pizza, even though you've probably already ate.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Just came back home like 20 minutes ago, had to go out to the mosque at 6 with my brother. I probably won't burn myself out at college you know :p: I should finish off the remaining 12 modules for maths in year 12 and according to the teacher at the college I applied to, they told me it would be a piece of cake for me as I would have a proper teacher for it. The 3 sciences should be no sweat as I would be doing them at normal pace and I'm doing an AS in RS this year as well, Then in Year 13, I should have lessons free as I'm quitting maths fully by then, which shall save me around 7-9 lessons every week, in which I could easily do another AS :p: Have pizza, even though you've probably already ate.
    Ah having a plan is the key to not burning out...I had no plan :giggle: glad you've got it sorted, but hopefully you can get yourself motivated now

And I got too distracted to eat, plus I have no pizza....really should go get breakfast and sleep soon :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ah having a plan is the key to not burning out...I had no plan :giggle: glad you've got it sorted, but hopefully you can get yourself motivated now

And I got too distracted to eat, plus I have no pizza....really should go get breakfast and sleep soon :yep:
    Yup, you should have some breakfast and sleep now :yep: I'm off to school now, I have to say, this was quite an interesting all-nighter for me :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Yup, you should have some breakfast and sleep now :yep: I'm off to school now, I have to say, this was quite an interesting all-nighter for me :p:
    Have fun :wavey: try not to fall asleep :s:

ReputationRep:
    Meh, Monday mornings are the work of Satan :hmpf:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    You're all annoying and I'm mad at the lot of you :huff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Meh, Monday mornings are the work of Satan :hmpf:
    :itsme:

Morning :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    damn that robot unicorn game :s: its put that song in my head :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I have finally made a start on the Spring Preview :awesome:

I should be working...but :erm:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I have finally made a start on the Spring Preview :awesome:

I should be working...but :erm:
    naughty girl :spank:

ReputationRep:
    :ahee: I nearly got caught on ANN by my boss :teehee:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I seem to be applying for a new job

ReputationRep:
    I play on my DS at work. I get away with it since it's not a real job and just working for my parents.

How come Juno?

It's 1st March already. Only 3 months left...must do work....
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I visited a bigger store on saturday and loved it.

ReputationRep:
    :ahee: I nearly got caught on ANN by my boss :teehee:
    :giggle:bad mummy

hungry had to come home because I left the small bag of electrical parts box of poorly soldered electrical parts on my bed :sad:

new edgeworth game is good
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Or is it how come I hate you all? That's because you all suck :huff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Or is it how come I hate you all? That's because you all suck :huff:
    Who are you talking to? :confused:

If you hate all of us then I don't think we have problem.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Who are you talking to? :confused:

If you hate all of us then I don't think we have problem.
    I was answering Keo's question

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.