Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Haha -__-
    I guess you've taken a liking to it. Hope you enjoy looking at it everytime you go on TSR. :teehee:

I'll gladly give up 'Alex 2' position for Kayleo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    My friend calls me kitten :o:

I eventually tried the robotic unicorn game :mmm: my favorite parts were the music and when the unicorn died :yep:

:awesome:
    Bless you. :hugs:

Did you not like the dolphin? I actually enjoy games of those sorts - not sure what they're called. Addictive, always wanting to get further, based on reactions. Lovely.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I guess you've taken a liking to it. Hope you enjoy looking at it everytime you go on TSR. :teehee:

I'll gladly give up 'Alex 2' position for Kayleo.
    You don't have any say in the matter :emog:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Kayleo)
    But we've hardly spoken Skipp. How would you know how I do things? :o:
    If it's any consolation, from the minimal interaction we've had, I don't personally see the similarity. :giggle:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Bless you. :hugs:

Did you not like the dolphin? I actually enjoy games of those sorts - not sure what they're called. Addictive, always wanting to get further, based on reactions. Lovely.
    The dolphin made me giggle but the severed unicorn head really made my day :love:
    And yes it got a little addictive, some time around 4am I realised the song had imbedded itself in my brain...

ReputationRep:
    But we've hardly spoken Skipp. How would you know how I do things? :o:
    Yes I don't see the similarity between you and Alex either... I could be wrong. You could be very alike.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Yes I don't see the similarity between you and Alex either... I could be wrong. You could be very alike.
    They are, trust me :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    If it's any consolation, from the minimal interaction we've had, I don't personally see the similarity. :giggle:
    Thank you and hello again. Do you usually post here? I don't believe i've ever talked to you here.

I very much doubt it. :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    They are, trust me :puppyeyes:
    You know I trust you but i've spoken to Kay in the Ghibli thread and via PM quite a bit and I cannot see the similarity. :o:

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I don't see the similarity either Skipp - maybe its just you :mmm:

EDIT: Ooh time! Home!....Unpaid overtime! :zomg:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Thank you and hello again. Do you usually post here? I don't believe i've ever talked to you here.
    I seldom post nowadays due to my change of lifestyle, but I occasionally login to have a quick gander. Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to chat more soon. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    In that case...Am I similar to Alex?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I don't see the similarity either Skipp - maybe its just you :mmm:

EDIT: Ooh time! Home!....Unpaid overtime! :zomg:
    I do that at John Lewis sometimes - mainly because the store is so much more fun when it closes. The bosses leave and lemon juggling becomes lemon throwing and catching along with racing. :giggle:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Only in pervertedness. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Hello Hello

I have hit a small problem. I need a picture of my friend for my art work bt I keep forgetting to ask him for it. This has left me with the only option of having to create a facebook account just to get the picture.

Well how be everyone today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    I seldom post nowadays due to my change of lifestyle, but I occasionally login to have a quick gander. Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to chat more soon. :smile:
    I see. I'm usually not here either so if we are to chat it will be on a rare occasion. It was nice to meet you though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Somewhat. :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Don't worry someone (I forget who) said the thought I was Alex's dube account
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Yes, but in a different way...more like shadow of alex :hmmmm: but mainly it's just the pervertedness...

You know I trust you but i've spoken to Kay in the Ghibli thread and via PM quite a bit and I cannot see the similarity. :o:

:hugs:
    :hugs: well I maintain the similarity exists, but it seems noone else sees it :o:

(Original post by JWH)
    Don't worry someone (I forget who) said the thought I was Alex's dube account
    That may have been me when I was accusing everyone of being Alex's dupe :o: you're nothing like him though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :hugs: well I maintain the similarity exists, but it seems noone else sees it :o:
    Very well. :tongue:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.