Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Haha -__-
    I guess you've taken a liking to it. Hope you enjoy looking at it everytime you go on TSR. :teehee:

I'll gladly give up 'Alex 2' position for Kayleo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    My friend calls me kitten :o:

I eventually tried the robotic unicorn game :mmm: my favorite parts were the music and when the unicorn died :yep:

:awesome:
    Bless you. :hugs:

Did you not like the dolphin? I actually enjoy games of those sorts - not sure what they're called. Addictive, always wanting to get further, based on reactions. Lovely.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I guess you've taken a liking to it. Hope you enjoy looking at it everytime you go on TSR. :teehee:

I'll gladly give up 'Alex 2' position for Kayleo.
    You don't have any say in the matter :emog:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Kayleo)
    But we've hardly spoken Skipp. How would you know how I do things? :o:
    If it's any consolation, from the minimal interaction we've had, I don't personally see the similarity. :giggle:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Bless you. :hugs:

Did you not like the dolphin? I actually enjoy games of those sorts - not sure what they're called. Addictive, always wanting to get further, based on reactions. Lovely.
    The dolphin made me giggle but the severed unicorn head really made my day :love:
    And yes it got a little addictive, some time around 4am I realised the song had imbedded itself in my brain...

ReputationRep:
    But we've hardly spoken Skipp. How would you know how I do things? :o:
    Yes I don't see the similarity between you and Alex either... I could be wrong. You could be very alike.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Yes I don't see the similarity between you and Alex either... I could be wrong. You could be very alike.
    They are, trust me :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    If it's any consolation, from the minimal interaction we've had, I don't personally see the similarity. :giggle:
    Thank you and hello again. Do you usually post here? I don't believe i've ever talked to you here.

I very much doubt it. :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    They are, trust me :puppyeyes:
    You know I trust you but i've spoken to Kay in the Ghibli thread and via PM quite a bit and I cannot see the similarity. :o:

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I don't see the similarity either Skipp - maybe its just you :mmm:

EDIT: Ooh time! Home!....Unpaid overtime! :zomg:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Thank you and hello again. Do you usually post here? I don't believe i've ever talked to you here.
    I seldom post nowadays due to my change of lifestyle, but I occasionally login to have a quick gander. Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to chat more soon. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    In that case...Am I similar to Alex?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I don't see the similarity either Skipp - maybe its just you :mmm:

EDIT: Ooh time! Home!....Unpaid overtime! :zomg:
    I do that at John Lewis sometimes - mainly because the store is so much more fun when it closes. The bosses leave and lemon juggling becomes lemon throwing and catching along with racing. :giggle:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Only in pervertedness. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Hello Hello

I have hit a small problem. I need a picture of my friend for my art work bt I keep forgetting to ask him for it. This has left me with the only option of having to create a facebook account just to get the picture.

Well how be everyone today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    I seldom post nowadays due to my change of lifestyle, but I occasionally login to have a quick gander. Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to chat more soon. :smile:
    I see. I'm usually not here either so if we are to chat it will be on a rare occasion. It was nice to meet you though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Somewhat. :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Don't worry someone (I forget who) said the thought I was Alex's dube account
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Yes, but in a different way...more like shadow of alex :hmmmm: but mainly it's just the pervertedness...

You know I trust you but i've spoken to Kay in the Ghibli thread and via PM quite a bit and I cannot see the similarity. :o:

:hugs:
    :hugs: well I maintain the similarity exists, but it seems noone else sees it :o:

(Original post by JWH)
    Don't worry someone (I forget who) said the thought I was Alex's dube account
    That may have been me when I was accusing everyone of being Alex's dupe :o: you're nothing like him though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :hugs: well I maintain the similarity exists, but it seems noone else sees it :o:
    Very well. :tongue:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.