Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    That may have been me when I was accusing everyone of being Alex's dupe :o: you're nothing like him though
    Then it might have happened twice because I have a feeling it was Juno

ReputationRep:
    So... first day back at college.. a new college.. NOT impressed.

So, things started late this morning. First of all this is meant to be an "intensive IT course" however, it not be intensive, nor about IT! Its also apparent that i'm the only one in my class who has ever touched a computer.

My morning and early afternoon consisted of being put into a group of four. Now usually I dont have a problem with groups, they can work quite well.. and then they can be a total disaster. So(I've gotta replace "So" with something else, but I'm really ticked off right now I cant be bothereD), back to the actual topic my morning group work was meant to be "list blah blah what you think you will gain from this course apart from the qualifications" so..(lol) my group work actually consisted of my "team" discussing their criminal convictions, and how "hard" they are because they have them.

Well, this led me to think why actually bother wasting the academy spots when you won't get a job with any criminal coviction(honestly, I dont care what you say, they wont) They are destined for a life of living off the state as far as I am concerned. Not to mention they(with the exception of one) no doubt have an IQ of about 10. That "one" probably has an IQ of about 40, but he has hope.

So(lol again)... fast forward to after lunch break.. well, this consisted of a fat, obese kid badgering his mother over the phone to buy him some salami. By this point i'm furious, I have that "look" which says Im about to hurt someone, obviously if people ask, I just shrug it off as tiredness. So according to the programme, we don't actually start any IT related stuff for about 2-3 weeks. Well, thats if i'm still there of course.

EDIT: Theres also this really HOT guy who sits on the other side of the room.

ReputationRep:
    Haha at the replies. No one will ever know the true Keo
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    So... first day back at college.. a new college.. NOT impressed.

So, things started late this morning. First of all this is meant to be an "intensive IT course" however, it not be intensive, nor about IT! Its also apparent that i'm the only one in my class who has ever touched a computer.

My morning and early afternoon consisted of being put into a group of four. Now usually I dont have a problem with groups, they can work quite well.. and then they can be a total disaster. So(I've gotta replace "So" with something else, but I'm really ticked off right now I cant be bothereD), back to the actual topic my morning group work was meant to be "list blah blah what you think you will gain from this course apart from the qualifications" so..(lol) my group work actually consisted of my "team" discussing their criminal convictions, and how "hard" they are because they have them.

Well, this led me to think why actually bother wasting the academy spots when you won't get a job with any criminal coviction(honestly, I dont care what you say, they wont) They are destined for a life of living off the state as far as I am concerned. Not to mention they(with the exception of one) no doubt have an IQ of about 10. That "one" probably has an IQ of about 40, but he has hope.

So(lol again)... fast forward to after lunch break.. well, this consisted of a fat, obese kid badgering his mother over the phone to buy him some salami. By this point i'm furious, I have that "look" which says Im about to hurt someone, obviously if people ask, I just shrug it off as tiredness. So according to the programme, we don't actually start any IT related stuff for about 2-3 weeks. Well, thats if i'm still there of course.

EDIT: Theres also this really HOT guy who sits on the other side of the room.
    Which course is this?

Your post is radiating stress :console: well not so much stress, more the strange feeling that you're going to crush something...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Haha at the replies. No one will ever know the true Keo
    Aww Alex that's starting to become like a catchphrase :emog:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Which course is this?

Your post is radiating stress :console: well not so much stress, more the strange feeling that you're going to crush something...
    One at Zenos IT academy..

# Technical Training & Certification
    # NVQ Level III Assessment & Certification
    # Internationally recognized Vendor Certification, eg Microsoft or CompTIA
    # Key Skills Assessment & Certification

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Aww Alex that's starting to become like a catchphrase

ReputationRep:
    hi everyone! you all ok?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    hi everyone! you all ok?
    :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    :emo:
    cheer up keo :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    One at Zenos IT academy..

# Technical Training & Certification
    # NVQ Level III Assessment & Certification
    # Internationally recognized Vendor Certification, eg Microsoft or CompTIA
    # Key Skills Assessment & Certification
    I've heard a few people complaining about Zenos on here :s: I'm not familiar with it myself...but your situation is definitely not unique by the sounds of things...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    cheer up keo
    I'm all cheered up now after watching this. I'm going to start watching this in a few days. Looks pretty interesting.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Papio (anagram)

ReputationRep:
    I should finish Kenichi.......made it half way through the series and then abandoned it for some reason :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Don't! I will have a chance at beating you on A-P if you watch 25 less episodes. Every little helps!

Just under 12 hours now until I board a train. Then there's a 3-4 hour train journey and I will die of boredom during that. I'm considering taking a book to read during the journey but that would also require me to take my messenger bag. I don't want to bring my bag just to carry a book around. But if I don't bring my bag then I have to carry my book around and I'd look silly carrying it around all day. Also whichever hand I will carrying it in will be tired. However if I do bring it, it might recieve some reactions as it's a good book to read for my course. Although saying that I might get some reactions from other students. I also risk losing it! Actually if I bring it, I might be able to drop by Whittards to buy some Earl Grey tea and put it in my bag. But in doing so I might get lost! Maybe I should bring my DS along for the journey instead. Ace Attorney Investigations is pretty interesting and fun. That would mean I have to carry my DS tho! It's heavier than the book too. Perhaps I should bring my bag and carry both? But wait...what if I arrive there and no one else is carrying a bag and I'm the only one I might also miss the chance of trading some pokemons if I find someone else with DS+Pokemon. Ah...decisions decisions....

Spoiler:
    Show

Congratulations if you read all that. I think I'll just take my Ipod.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Don't! I will have a chance at beating you on A-P if you watch 25 less episodes. Every little helps!

Just under 12 hours now until I board a train. Then there's a 3-4 hour train journey and I will die of boredom during that. I'm considering taking a book to read during the journey but that would also require me to take my messenger bag. I don't want to bring my bag just to carry a book around. But if I don't bring my bag then I have to carry my book around and I'd look silly carrying it around all day. Also whichever hand I will carrying it in will be tired. However if I do bring it, it might recieve some reactions as it's a good book to read for my course. Although saying that I might get some reactions from other students. I also risk losing it! Actually if I bring it, I might be able to drop by Whittards to buy some Earl Grey tea and put it in my bag. But in doing so I might get lost! Maybe I should bring my DS along for the journey instead. Ace Attorney Investigations is pretty interesting and fun. That would mean I have to carry my DS tho! It's heavier than the book too. Perhaps I should bring my bag and carry both? But wait...what if I arrive there and no one else is carrying a bag and I'm the only one I might also miss the chance of trading some pokemons if I find someone else with DS+Pokemon. Ah...decisions decisions....

Spoiler:
    Show

Congratulations if you read all that. I think I'll just take my Ipod.
    Bring your messenger bag. I carry a bag to most places I go. It's very convenient.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I guess you've taken a liking to it. Hope you enjoy looking at it everytime you go on TSR. :teehee:

I'll gladly give up 'Alex 2' position for Kayleo.
    Likewise

Kayleo is not worthy of it :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Have fun :wavey: try not to fall asleep :s:
    I'm actually aiming for another one as well tonight, though this one will involve me working hard :rolleyes: and hey everyone, just came back from school, so tired at the moment, I'm aiming for a personal record of being awake being beaten :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Likewise

Kayleo is not worthy of it :hmpf:
    Don't be bitter. It's unmanly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayleo)
    So your compliment is unbased. How can you be honest and truthful without having a basis for that honesty?

Well good. Neither of us wants to marry the other. You did suggest I was your clone though - this alone is rather presumptuous of you.

It's just the way I work. I am being honest when I say that someone seems nice.

And that clone bit, it's nothing personal :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    I can't imagine going anywhere without a bag :eyebrow: Its like going outside without makeup and jewellery! :gasp:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.