Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    Who are you? :teehee:
    I think Igxy's brain broke too :console: join me in the corner to rock back and forth and sing nursery rhymes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayleo)
    So now you go back on your previous word that you compliment for the sake of complimenting.

Manly in the sense of having dignity and self-respect thereby forming a respectable persona. Of course you can do what you like, people will just judge you.
    I do that too.

Dignity, self-respect are both important, and it's possible to have both no matter which gender you act, as long as you have a suitable persona and appearance.

ReputationRep:
    At the moment I'm not hanging around with anyone. Just getting on with the "work". atm I couldnt care less about these kids :mad:
    I see :bike:

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone here read the vampire series by Darren Shan?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Has anyone here read the vampire series by Darren Shan?
    My sister has :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    My sister has
    Go read it then.

ReputationRep:
    back :wavey:

(Original post by Keoje)
    Don't! I will have a chance at beating you on A-P if you watch 25 less episodes. Every little helps!

Just under 12 hours now until I board a train. Then there's a 3-4 hour train journey and I will die of boredom during that. I'm considering taking a book to read during the journey but that would also require me to take my messenger bag. I don't want to bring my bag just to carry a book around. But if I don't bring my bag then I have to carry my book around and I'd look silly carrying it around all day. Also whichever hand I will carrying it in will be tired. However if I do bring it, it might recieve some reactions as it's a good book to read for my course. Although saying that I might get some reactions from other students. I also risk losing it! Actually if I bring it, I might be able to drop by Whittards to buy some Earl Grey tea and put it in my bag. But in doing so I might get lost! Maybe I should bring my DS along for the journey instead. Ace Attorney Investigations is pretty interesting and fun. That would mean I have to carry my DS tho! It's heavier than the book too. Perhaps I should bring my bag and carry both? But wait...what if I arrive there and no one else is carrying a bag and I'm the only one I might also miss the chance of trading some pokemons if I find someone else with DS+Pokemon. Ah...decisions decisions....

Spoiler:
    Show

Congratulations if you read all that. I think I'll just take my Ipod.
    you prat :stupid:
    At the moment I'm not hanging around with anyone. Just getting on with the "work". atm I couldnt care less about these kids :mad:
    :console:good luck with it :s:

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah - Spring thread titles people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Oh yeah - Spring thread titles people
    sparse spring preivew thread, awaiting more snow

ReputationRep:
    Vin You actually read it all. How are you doing with AA Investigations?

ReputationRep:
    Its not that sparse - I have 29 series (although quite a few of them are OVAs I suppose :erm:)
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Its not that sparse - I have 29 series (although quite a few of them are OVAs I suppose :erm:)
    Something about emerging from the winter of discontent?

Too tired to form sentences...but no one was content with that winter :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Vin You actually read it all. How are you doing with AA Investigations?
    im stuck already

ReputationRep:
    Heres the bright spring preview thread, there goes the ****** winter
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    im stuck already
    Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations is significantly cheaper than the other AA titles? Either you / Keo/ etc. know why? :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Keo was content with the oppai from winter season. :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations is significantly cheaper than the other AA titles? Either you / Keo/ etc. know why? :hmmmm:
    even the first one, trials and tribulations was the third game wasnt it :beard:

Jenni should get a flashcart :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations is significantly cheaper than the other AA titles? Either you / Keo/ etc. know why?
    Depends on the site you use I guess. Here's game prices, which says the opposite of what you said. It's more expensive than the newest one. Found T&T on play.com for £9.99. Search around and you may be able to find each game for a tenner or less.

I agree with Vin tho. My R4 is pretty

Anyways. Play Ace Attorney games! :hmmm:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    even the first one, trials and tribulations was the third game wasnt it :beard:

Jenni should get a flashcart :awesome:
    Flash Cart? I'm not sure exactly what that is...but thinking it will work in a similar way to my ar media center...which is complicated and untrustworthy :afraid:

(Original post by Keoje)
    Depends on the site you use I guess. Here's game prices, which says the opposite of what you said. It's more expensive than the newest one. Found T&T on play.com for £9.99. Search around and you may be able to find each game for a tenner or less.

I agree with Vin tho. My R4 is pretty

Anyways. Play Ace Attorney games! :hmmm:
    Amazon :yep: was also £9.99, all the rest were ~£20 or more :yep: if I got one it'd obvioously be the cheapest...but if that one was only cheap because it was rubbish obviously it wouldn't be worth it you see?

Not that I'm buying games at the moment :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Flash Cart? I'm not sure exactly what that is...but thinking it will work in a similar way to my ar media center...which is complicated and untrustworthy :afraid:

Amazon :yep: was also £9.99, all the rest were ~£20 or more :yep: if I got one it'd obvioously be the cheapest...but if that one was only cheap because it was rubbish obviously it wouldn't be worth it you see?

Not that I'm buying games at the moment :emo:
    Are you playing Civ IV yet? :poke:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.