Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Amazon was also £9.99, all the rest were ~£20 or more if I got one it'd obvioously be the cheapest...but if that one was only cheap because it was rubbish obviously it wouldn't be worth it you see?

Not that I'm buying games at the moment
    T&T wasn't rubbish. I really enjoyed all the Ace Attorney games. I'd continue typing this but I have problems expressing myself when it comes to typing up stuff whether it be this, anime or anything.

Gotta wake up early tomorrow. Night all. :goodnight:

[edit] I read my own post and it sounds so wierd haha. I tried to write about an anime episode I watched earlier and failed to write what I wanted to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Are you playing Civ IV yet? :poke:
    By Civ IV, do you mean the strategy game that's on PC where you have to win from one of six ways and you can build ICBM's and stuff?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    By Civ IV, do you mean the strategy game that's on PC where you have to win from one of six ways and you can build ICBM's and stuff?
    :yep:

I prefer military victory

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    even the first one, trials and tribulations was the third game wasnt it :beard:

Jenni should get a flashcart :awesome:
    I don't think mention of flashcarts is allowed you know. By the way, I head the new Ace Attorney game came out/is coming out with Miles as the main guy :woo:

:yep:

I prefer military victory
    I used to play it, but I prefer domination victory. I loved that game so much, but that world editor put me off it as everytime I struggled, I would just pop it open and bam! All my enemies would suddenly vanish :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Are you playing Civ IV yet? :poke:
    Not very much I'm afraid...the physics backlog is getting the better of me...you'll be the first to know when I'm up and running

ReputationRep:
    I don't think mention of flashcarts is allowed you know. By the way, I head the new Ace Attorney game came out/is coming out with Miles as the main guy :woo:

I used to play it, but I prefer domination victory. I loved that game so much, but that world editor put me off it as everytime I struggled, I would just pop it open and bam! All my enemies would suddenly vanish :p:
    yes they are:stupid:

aslong as we're not saying where to buy them:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Were you playing Civ III, and not IV? :tongue:

IV doesn't have that tempting world editor on hand :tongue:

I love it, it really keeps me on my toes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    yes they are:stupid:

aslong as we're not saying where to buy them:rolleyes:
    That's a pretty stupid rule :lolwut: but yes, flashcarts is a must then in that case, it took me the cost of over 30 games before I learnt about flashcarts, though I lost that when I lost my DS :p:

Were you playing Civ III, and not IV? :tongue:

IV doesn't have that tempting world editor on hand :tongue:

I love it, it really keeps me on my toes.
    It was definetely IV, I'm sure of that, it took me ages to find and download the *coughlegitcough* version of it so I definetely won't forget the name because of all the hassle I was given :p:

ReputationRep:
    That's a pretty stupid rule :lolwut: but yes, flashcarts is a must then in that case, it took me the cost of over 30 games before I learnt about flashcarts, though I lost that when I lost my DS :p:

It was definetely IV, I'm sure of that, it took me ages to find and download the *coughlegitcough* version of it
    :wtf:not really, its similar to be able to talk about fansubbed anime but not where you downloaded it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    We're too tired to joke :giggle:

Well not too tired...but our brain's just been splatted against a wall at about 70mph, and then stood on...

So in essence we're not making any sense at all...
    Well perhaps rest would be prudent. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    It was definetely IV, I'm sure of that, it took me ages to find and download the *coughlegitcough* version of it so I definetely won't forget the name because of all the hassle I was given :p:
    I see... but world editor isn't a IV feature I'm familiar with. There is XML, but I'm not sure about WE.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Well perhaps rest would be prudent. :hugs:
    Definitely, we'll be off shortly :hugs:

Hope you're alright at the moment Vay, we seem to have been neglecting you at the moment...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Definitely, we'll be off shortly :hugs:

Hope you're alright at the moment Vay, we seem to have been neglecting you at the moment...
    I await the day you come on msn so we can have a full catch up/all night(early morning) talk.

Sleep well once you go. :hugs: I'm going to talk more on msn then do some writing and watch Monster. I hope you are well as well.

ReputationRep:
    I see... but world editor isn't a IV feature I'm familiar with. There is XML, but I'm not sure about WE.
    Yup, there is one, it's actually called the Worldbuilder, my bad :p: but you can edit the world as you like in that anyways
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I await the day you come on msn so we can have a full catch up/all night(early morning) talk.

Sleep well once you go. :hugs: I'm going to talk more on msn then do some writing and watch Monster. I hope you are well as well.
    Thanks Kag :kissing2:

I promised my friend I'd be on msn some time this week, so we can have a proper catch-up then if you like :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    ive not really properly played civ:beard: had call to power years ago but that was quite buggy at times
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :suith:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Time for bed, night all :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    Night Skipp :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    KEOJE, CHU CHU TRAIN, LAUNCHING!
    Spoiler:
    Show

Watch some gundam if you don't get it.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.