Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    On facebook?

Maybe :beard:
    Yip though I'm not very good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I wish you the best of luck.
    Thanks, I'll need a lot of it :p: So what's up with you, anything interesting happen lately?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    Hey everyone, just came back to school and now need to revise for some exams tomorrow, thursday and friday
    Good Luck :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    my dad woke me up at 7 today, and i honestly thought it was morning not evening, even though its light at 7AM now.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    my dad woke me up at 7 today, and i honestly thought it was morning not evening, even though its light at 7AM now.
    My mom woke me up at 6pm :sad: I liked sleeping

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    My mom woke me up at 6pm :sad: I liked sleeping
    Hi:puppyeyes:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    Hi:puppyeyes:
    :jumphug: vin-kin

I can't talk to vin-kin when I'm sleeping :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :jumphug: vin-kin

I can't talk to vin-kin when I'm sleeping :cry2:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hey has anyone watched/read Skip Beat? Is it good?

ReputationRep:
    Megaupload is a *******!! I've been trying to upload files all fecking evening and it refuses to cooperate!! I even have a premium account FFS! :rant: :stomp: :mad2: :banghead:

EDIT: I'm a Skip Beat fangirl - Kyoko-sama is one of the best shoujo leads IMO :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Good Luck :hugs:
    Revision is terrible at the moment :p: So far on my first practise paper, I only got a 26/30, when I should be easily getting 30/30. For my Chem, I got 40/40 for 3 exams and 39/40 for one, and now Physics is killing me :mad: But that serves me right for my 50% attendance in the last two months :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Megaupload is a *******!! I've been trying to upload files all fecking evening and it refuses to cooperate!! I even have a premium account FFS! :rant: :stomp: :mad2: :banghead:

EDIT: I'm a Skip Beat fangirl - Kyoko-sama is one of the best shoujo leads IMO :yes:
    Rapidshare is nice

ReputationRep:
    Rapidshare has a file size cap.......these files are 1.5GB :sigh:

ReputationRep:

You bought a megaupload account? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Try uploading them to a torrent site then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    You bought a megaupload account? :teehee:
    Yes, I can afford it and do a stupid amount of downloading every day.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I can afford it and do a stupid amount of downloading every day.
    Torrents are the way to go

ReputationRep:
    I torrent new episodes, but older series are easier to get on DDL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theartyard)
    Hey has anyone watched/read Skip Beat? Is it good?
    i LOVE skip beat. the anime is a fairly good adaptation of the manga i think, although it misses out a bit. i definitely recommend them both.
    i think i'll rewatch it next time theres a month wait for a new chapter.

ReputationRep:
    I'm back.

I think watching Fairy Tale has affected me. I felt a little sick on the journey there. Damn Natsu. The campus was pretty huge and there were a few pretty buildings. Jubilee Campus(pic1 / pic2 ).

Department of Civil Eng. organised a coach service for those that needed to return to the station after the day was over. The senior tutor asked everyone EXCEPT me - although I did tell him afterwards. So two people signed up for it - Me and Dave. Fast forward time to the end..we all are given some questionaires to fill out about the visit day and straight after that I asked one of the student tour guides where to go for the coach.....so apparently the coach driver(Derek) and student(Dave) ******* ninja'ed off. So I took a bus... and decided to explore Nottingham city.....which led me to miss my train.

I also helped out a homeless man who wanted 90pence. Although the homeless part of him is questionable. I decided to help him out anyway. He was really smelly....

I also got helped out with directions / trains etc by 7 nice people.

I took some pictures on my journey whilst finding the train station. This and this and this

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.