Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    hello hello everyone ok?

ReputationRep:
    I managed to get hold of the first MS Gundam Movie earlier, I just remembered I havnt watcched it yet:giggle:
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    Rapidshare is nice
    Rapidshare is awful:stupid: the file size is limited and its slow as a snail after a marathon:sigh:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I've just got home

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I'm back.

I think watching Fairy Tale has affected me. I felt a little sick on the journey there. Damn Natsu. The campus was pretty huge and there were a few pretty buildings. Jubilee Campus(pic1 / pic2 ).

Department of Civil Eng. organised a coach service for those that needed to return to the station after the day was over. The senior tutor asked everyone EXCEPT me - although I did tell him afterwards. So two people signed up for it - Me and Dave. Fast forward time to the end..we all are given some questionaires to fill out about the visit day and straight after that I asked one of the student tour guides where to go for the coach.....so apparently the coach driver(Derek) and student(Dave) ******* ninja'ed off. So I took a bus... and decided to explore Nottingham city.....which led me to miss my train.

I also helped out a homeless man who wanted 90pence. Although the homeless part of him is questionable. I decided to help him out anyway. He was really smelly....

I also got helped out with directions / trains etc by 7 nice people.

I took some pictures on my journey whilst finding the train station. This and this and this
    :hugs: I'm glad you managed to do some exploring la!
    Coach driver sounds like a freak. :mad: Can't believe they would leave you like that.

PS> And yeah see if you can change to Mech. Engineering! So you can make robots :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    i LOVE skip beat. the anime is a fairly good adaptation of the manga i think, although it misses out a bit. i definitely recommend them both.
    i think i'll rewatch it next time theres a month wait for a new chapter.
    Hi!
    Thanks for the reply.
    Yeah my friend is a huge fan of it and recommended it to me.
    I think I'll give it a try when I have the time.

ReputationRep:
    Hai :hi:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Hai :hi:
    Hello :wavey: If you're still there

ReputationRep:
    wow time goes quickly, i got caught up reading fan fiction.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Morning Anna :wavey: How are you this morning?

We got caught up on msn and are now watching Best Student Council :hmmmm: so much for normal sleeping patterns/physics/anything we should have been doing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Morning Anna :wavey: How are you this morning?

We got caught up on msn and are now watching Best Student Council :hmmmm: so much for normal sleeping patterns/physics/anything we should have been doing
    Morning. I'm alright thanks, was actually really tired around midnight, despite only being up 5 hours and had a nap for around 30 mins, but since then i've been really awake.

how are you?

we? you have multiple personalities?

best student council looks funny, does that girl actually go to school with a puppet on her hand? :confused:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Morning. I'm alright thanks, was actually really tired around midnight, despite only being up 5 hours and had a nap for around 30 mins, but since then i've been really awake.

how are you?

we? you have multiple personalities?

best student council looks funny, does that girl actually go to school with a puppet on her hand? :confused:
    Ah that's good, we woke up a little before you but haven't slept yet, only just starting to feel tired, but at the same time also in the mood to get up, so might be breakfast and anime next :p:

And yes...you hadn't already realised? Sometimes the internet is a very good thing it seems...

Yes...pucchan is amazing though! :mmm: it's a bit simple...but certainly finding it funny so far :p: good series for when your brain won't work....

ReputationRep:
    MOrning :hi:

ReputationRep:
    :joyman:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ah that's good, we woke up a little before you but haven't slept yet, only just starting to feel tired, but at the same time also in the mood to get up, so might be breakfast and anime next :p:

And yes...you hadn't already realised? Sometimes the internet is a very good thing it seems...

Yes...pucchan is amazing though! :mmm: it's a bit simple...but certainly finding it funny so far :p: good series for when your brain won't work....
    Can I talk to perverted Jenni?

ReputationRep:
    I am so bored :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I am so bored :sigh:
    :hi: Me too :sigh:

Are you at work?

ReputationRep:
    hi

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

:waffo:

ReputationRep:
    Hey all
    Can someone tell me who AJ is ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theartyard)
    Hey all
    Can someone tell me who AJ is ?
    here's a pic
    Spoiler:
    Show

and a link to his profile http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=18384

hello btw those are nice flowers in your profile

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.