Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:

:woo: :hugs: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:
    Happy Bday, extra cake from me so you can become fat and healthy :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    Ive been neglecting jogging because its been cold and im not waking up early enough on my days off
    Midnight jog.

ReputationRep:
    Been to Newcastle today for my visit day / interview, the latter I got slaughtered on. So moving on...I enjoyed most of today. I was late this time instead of being early...Mistook my tour guide for a student and asked him which university he's applied for(lol) I think I might be the same age as him. small group of 5 was much better than 20.

There was a practical this time where we programmed some machine to engrave our initials onto a piece of aluminium(i was 2nd to finish my code! there were 6 slowpokes behind me ) shame the engraving part is 5mm thick otherwise I'd used keo instead of my real initials. i think the K would look funny(the two diagonal parts)
    no i didnt do the newcastle uni part....

there was also a cool presentation of formula student which was really interesting.

Click here to see Keometal.

Thanks again Click here for a slice of a random bday cake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Been to Newcastle today for my visit day / interview, the latter I got slaughtered on. So moving on...I enjoyed most of today. I was late this time instead of being early...Mistook my tour guide for a student and asked him which university he's applied for(lol) I think I might be the same age as him. small group of 5 was much better than 20.

There was a practical this time where we programmed some machine to engrave our initials onto a piece of aluminium(i was 2nd to finish my code! there were 6 slowpokes behind me ) shame the engraving part is 5mm thick otherwise I'd used keo instead of my real initials. i think the K would look funny(the two diagonal parts)
    no i didnt do the newcastle uni part....

there was also a cool presentation of formula student which was really interesting.

Click here to see Keometal.

Thanks again Click here for a slice of a random bday cake.
    Happy birthday:poke:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Vin.

I just looked at my cake slice picture.....it's fake.

ReputationRep:
    morning:s:

ReputationRep:
    Morning :emog:

I have a meeting with management today :erm: Should be amusing :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Morning :emog:

I have a meeting with management today :erm: Should be amusing :ahee:
    use this as your chance to complain

ReputationRep:
    Oh they have a whole file of complaints from me, and a ton of sick leave too - which is the reason for the meeting.....they're worried that I'm going to sue or something :teehee:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Oh they have a whole file of complaints from me, and a ton of sick leave too - which is the reason for the meeting.....they're worried that I'm going to sue or something :teehee:
    throw the file at them and quit

ReputationRep:
    :awesome: about time they knew fear :nutcase:

Ive spent too much time with the mirror today:erm:

ReputationRep:
    Zinger burger sucks.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Zinger burger sucks.
    Keo sucks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Keo sucks.
    Keo agrees.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Keo agrees.
    :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    :emo:

How is Juno then?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Keoje)
    :emo:

How is Juno then?
    i think i'm ok

ReputationRep:
    Hmm you don't sound too certain. Here have a e-hug
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Too much work :sad:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.