Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Job work or like maths work? Could always get some underlings to work for you....quite a number of people here have done Mathematics

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone!!!

ReputationRep:
    God I hate managers, do nothing but waste time :hmpf: Guess who's going back to her old crappy morning job tomorrow? :mad: Yeap absolutely nothing will be changed, only thing is that if my 'symptoms reoccur' I will be sent straight back to Occupational Health and probably taken off work again :rolleyes: This isnt taking into account the fact my symptoms never went away!! :mad2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    God I hate managers, do nothing but waste time :hmpf: Guess who's going back to her old crappy morning job tomorrow? :mad: Yeap absolutely nothing will be changed, only thing is that if my 'symptoms reoccur' I will be sent straight back to Occupational Health and probably taken off work again :rolleyes: This isnt taking into account the fact my symptoms never went away!! :mad2:
    :console: Did you tell them that :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :console: Did you tell them that :s:
    Yes. My exact words were; " you are aware that I am still attending physio for the same ongoing condition, which has only eased but not resolved, and that it is likely to flare up again due to the working conditions in that office?"

To which they said "we'll make a note of that.".........:wtf:

On the up side, looks like I may be off work again soon! :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Yes. My exact words were; " you are aware that I am still attending physio for the same ongoing condition, which has only eased but not resolved, and that it is likely to flare up again due to the working conditions in that office?"

To which they said "we'll make a note of that.".........:wtf:

On the up side, looks like I may be off work again soon! :mmm:
    They dont seem to care :indiff: just get it done with and kill them :console:

:hugs:poor mummy

ReputationRep:
    The NHS pisses me off - seriously considering taking a worse paid job just to get out of the place.......but I really can't afford to be earning any less than I am currently, can barely make ends meet as it is :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    The NHS pisses me off - seriously considering taking a worse paid job just to get out of the place.......but I really can't afford to be earning any less than I am currently, can barely make ends meet as it is :sigh:
    tell them your going to be talking to legal people :dontknow: it might scare them enough to take you seriously:puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Cara I wish you the best of luck in job opportunities and in general.

ReputationRep:
    I'm irritated and bad company so going to watch some anime and finish the Spring Preview :yes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Job work or like maths work? Could always get some underlings to work for you....quite a number of people here have done Mathematics

Like economics work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Like economics work
    I can help draw supply and demand graphs and some calculate some price elasticity of demand values....:cool: Other than that I'm quite useless. :o: :emo:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I can help draw supply and demand graphs and some calculate some price elasticity of demand values....:cool: Other than that I'm quite useless. :o: :emo:
    I'm sure I could do it if I could just get started

ReputationRep:
    Go Juno!!!

ReputationRep:
    Can I have your job?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Oh they have a whole file of complaints from me, and a ton of sick leave too - which is the reason for the meeting.....they're worried that I'm going to sue or something :teehee:
    Nice one :five:

And happy birthday Keo :party:

Hi everyone else :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    That was yesterday....but thanks. :p:

Full ending for Nodame Cantible:Finale was out on my birthday! :woo:
    I think it's ******* awesome. <-- ahh my fanboyism...only heard half the full song when I typed this

ReputationRep:
    Jenni:jumphug:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    Jenni:jumphug:
    Hey vin-kin :lovehug: how are you today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Hey vin-kin :lovehug: how are you today?
    not bad I got my finite element analysis work done today so all I have to do now is do a report and take some screen shots :teeth:

how's Jenni?:lovie:

EDITh I need to somehow crack my version of office 2007 so I can work on this report at home:sad:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.