Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Rise and shine it's a beautiful day everyone

No thanks :yawn:

MOrnang :yawn:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    No thanks :yawn:

MOrnang :yawn:
    Alex sounds in a lazy mood today :emog: everything good with you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Alex sounds in a lazy mood today :emog: everything good with you?
    :dontknow: :yawn:

You?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    :dontknow: :yawn:

You?
    Sleep deprived and a bit owwy, but really happy because the weather's nice :hmmmm:

Not looking forward to having a busy day after so little sleep though :s:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Right time to get up, have a good day everybody :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Vin vin vin vin vin vin vin vin vin vin vin vin vin vin vin

vin is nice to type really fast
    :emog:Jenni

ReputationRep:
    Urgh - think my immune system has taken an unauthorised holiday :hmpf:

Need to spend the next few hours catching up on my anime so I can get back on track with my blog.......but head is sore :sad: Wonder if I have any floaty painkillers left :hmmmm: Although they would render my ability to write coherrent sentences null :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)

Need to spend the next few hours catching up on my anime so I can get back on track with my blog.......but head is sore :sad: Wonder if I have any floaty painkillers left :hmmmm: Although they would render my ability to write coherrent sentences null :s:
    take another week off work:puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:

Hi Cara :work:

:console: I have a bad headcold too :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Car insurance renewal - £960 with 2yr NCB. Not bad since it was like £1600 before.. Going to try ring up some other companies to see if I can save more. Found £895.85 with elephant and £900 with admiral

ReputationRep:
    Wow, that makes me so pleased I'm a woman aged over 25 :gasp: My car insurance is £337.....but I have 5 years no claims

ReputationRep:
    Wow, that makes me so pleased I'm a woman aged over 25 :gasp: My car insurance is £337.....but I have 5 years no claims
    for the first time ever:awesome:

I got hold of Civ 4 last night :ninja: and have started playing it this morning ast he greeks, we started hinduism :awesome:

Queen Victoria said hello:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    dont try to be smart, answer it anyway:hmmm:
    Well, feeling inclined to, I read through the first question and after reading it, I can certainly say that survey isn't for me to answer :rolleyes:

(Original post by skipp)
    I am :wavey: although it took me a long time to answer that...so you might not be any more

I should really go to bed, I need to be awake for daylight tommorrow
    I was awake until 5:30 last night, but instead of the internet, I was reading a book

ReputationRep:
    I want cheap insurance.

That reminds me I have to put some petrol in my car as it's nearly empty. I feared my car would break down yesterday on the dual carriageway as I didn't want to use a petrol station other than Shell.

Got my service on Monday...hopefully it won't cost a bomb. I'll refill my washer fluid myself beforehand this time rather them steal some pound coins off me. Cross fingers and hope I only need new brakes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    for the first time ever:awesome:
    Its about the only good thing! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to leave my car in for servicing as I can't afford it :s: I know I need a new catalytic converter because theres this flashy light and beepy noise telling me so everytime I turn the car on :awesome: Also need the wheels realligned and new front tyres (the tread is wearing on the edges instead of evenly across the surface) as well as the usual oil change and brake-pad replacement........all of which will cost me about £500, which I simply do not have. Trying to hold out to my birthday when I will ask all my relatives for cash so I can get it sorted out. Thank god it went through MOT last November (even with the flashy beepy light :mmm:)..........oh and my road tax needs renewed at the end of this month too :banghead: I swear cars eat money!

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to leave my car in for servicing as I can't afford it :s: I know I need a new catalytic converter because theres this flashy light and beepy noise telling me so everytime I turn the car on :awesome: Also need the wheels realligned and new front tyres (the tread is wearing on the edges instead of evenly across the surface) as well as the usual oil change and brake-pad replacement........all of which will cost me about £500, which I simply do not have. Trying to hold out to my birthday when I will ask all my relatives for cash so I can get it sorted out. Thank god it went through MOT last November (even with the flashy beepy light :mmm:)..........oh and my road tax needs renewed at the end of this month too :banghead: I swear cars eat money!
    cars are evil:console:

ReputationRep:
    Evil, but a necessity :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    I got tracking done for my car about half a year ago...apparently it's usually like +1 or so...but I managed to get +8 I also had uneven tread on my front tyres. I think the left tyre had less tread. Just remembered I've got a £10 off voucher for my service.

I have to agree with you Cara. I don't want to refill my car...a full tank means £40+ less for me.

Going to watch some more Kenichi whilst I wait for lunch.

ReputationRep:
    Evil, but a necessity :sadnod:
    get a

:giggle::getmecoat:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.