Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    what do you use pillow for? :confused:
    Stuffing...cheaper and works better than doll stuffing.
    Used whole pillows in this one, unfortunately only posted the picture of one of the bruises...really need to sort that out, the back is **** :p: :
    http://tarquin-chan.deviantart.com/a...ises-131747807

ReputationRep:
    :cry2:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    :cry2:
    Crying Keo? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Crying Keo?
    I've managed to sleep at best 2 hours and now I find myself :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: with my problem. I can't sleep because of it. And the docs are ****.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I've managed to sleep at best 2 hours and now I find myself :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: with my problem. I can't sleep because of it. And the docs are ****.
    Oh Keo :console: that sucks...anything you can do, or just going to have to sit it out on tsr/sitting around for a while?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Don't look up grey love on the internet
    Radio 4 podcasts make life worthwhile :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Oh Keo that sucks...anything you can do, or just going to have to sit it out on tsr/sitting around for a while?
    Not much I can do except stay awake whilst I'm dead tired for awhile. Ooooh Mcdonalds opens in 59 minutes... Haven't had breakfast for awhile.

ReputationRep:

That would work.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Not much I can do except stay awake whilst I'm dead tired for awhile. Ooooh Mcdonalds opens in 59 minutes... Haven't had breakfast for awhile.
    :giggle: sounds good...mcmuffin anyone?

Well it doesn't because I hate mcdonalds...but if I liked mcdonalds I'm sure it'd sound great :awesome:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Spoiler:
    Show

That would work.
    I'll get the bandages...

Here's a picture of me in similar attire...I heard bandages were in fashion this year :yep:

edit: alex will be really jealous...I refuse to send him pictures of myself :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I'll get the bandages...

Here's a picture of me in similar attire...I heard bandages were in fashion this year
    Looks great. :awesome: McDonalds isn't that bad :o:

Ugh...4:15am...why are you awake?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Looks great. :awesome: McDonalds isn't that bad :o:

Ugh...4:15am...why are you awake?
    I seem to be permanently nocturnal :sigh: and I found a radio podcast which I have on loop...
    And other than when I was about 6 I've only eaten mcdonalds whilst drunk...which hasn't been for years...I think that's the only time most people eat it to be honest...the one over here is conveniently opposite a pub though...so that may be why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I seem to be permanently nocturnal and I found a radio podcast which I have on loop...
    And other than when I was about 6 I've only eaten mcdonalds whilst drunk...which hasn't been for years...I think that's the only time most people eat it to be honest...the one over here is conveniently opposite a pub though...so that may be why
    That sucks atleast you got a radio

McDonalds whilst drunk??? Parmo ftw I'd take a pub over McDonalds anyday tho. I haven't had rum for ages

I'm on the verge of going insane here
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    That sucks atleast you got a radio

McDonalds whilst drunk??? Parmo ftw I'd take a pub over McDonalds anyday tho. I haven't had rum for ages

I'm on the verge of going insane here
    On the internet actually :yep: went to the bbc website and found Friday Night Comedy from Radio 4 :coma:
    What's parmo? And more importantly does it taste good? :cool:
    And oh dear
    :rolleyes: best state to be in so early on a saturday morning....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    On the internet actually went to the bbc website and found Friday Night Comedy from Radio 4
    What's parmo? And more importantly does it taste good?
    And oh dear
    best state to be in so early on a saturday morning....
    Ah I want to watch Pub Landlord or something now Don't want to use my speakers at this hour + no earphones lol
    If you like chicken + cheese I think you will like it. usually served with chips or spaghetti at the good places
    Best state would be in my bed sleeping like a baby. :ahee:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Ah I want to watch Pub Landlord or something now Don't want to use my speakers at this hour + no earphones lol
    If you like chicken + cheese I think you will like it. usually served with chips or spaghetti at the good places
    Best state would be in my bed sleeping like a baby. :ahee:
    Ah man I hate that...last time I lost my earphones this was my face for at least 3hours --> :eek:
    I love chicken :coma: ...irrational hatred of most types of cheese...seriously can't bear to be near it
    There's a place in St. Aubins that does two pizzas stacked on top of one another and calls it a pizza pie...now that's good :yep:
    And yes that would be good :daydreaming: I might actually see daylight if I slept at night...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Now on the radio 2 oddcast...
    The Question : What would sea creatures, e.g. Jellyfish do if they were given human souls for the day?

And I thought to myself...what would AJ do with a human soul? :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ah man I hate that...last time I lost my earphones this was my face for at least 3hours -->
    I love chicken ...irrational hatred of most types of cheese...seriously can't bear to be near it
    There's a place in St. Aubins that does two pizzas stacked on top of one another and calls it a pizza pie...now that's good
    And yes that would be good I might actually see daylight if I slept at night...
    My face is like :closedeyes: I wonder how long I've got panda eyes for now... :giggle:
    :teehee: What's wrong with cheese?? If you can eat pizza...:rofl:
    I could just buy two pizzas and put one ontop of another or fold it to make a sandwich. :gah: This talk of food lately has made me hungry.. :ahee: I'm pretty sure my fridge is empty The absolutely vile tasting bio yoghurt(plenty of it too :cry:) doesn't count and I daren't touch it anymore after the last time.

I haven't slept and woken up for like 7am since I was a kid...like 11. I do wake up around that hour for whatever reason like college or can't sleep. Those were the days tho...Cartoon Network...Dexter scientist/lab thing...DBZ...teenage mutant ninja turtles...pokemon, digimon ....i cant remember anymore im too old.

[edit] You make it sound like AJ isn't a human :rofl:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    My face is like :closedeyes: I wonder how long I've got panda eyes for now... :giggle:
    :teehee: What's wrong with cheese?? If you can eat pizza...:rofl:
    I could just buy two pizzas and put one ontop of another or fold it to make a sandwich. :gah: This talk of food lately has made me hungry.. :ahee: I'm pretty sure my fridge is empty The absolutely vile tasting bio yoghurt(plenty of it too :cry:) doesn't count and I daren't touch it anymore after the last time.

I haven't slept and woken up for like 7am since I was a kid...like 11. I do wake up around that hour for whatever reason like college or can't sleep. Those were the days tho...Cartoon Network...Dexter scientist/lab thing...DBZ...teenage mutant ninja turtles...pokemon, digimon ....i cant remember anymore im too old.

[edit] You make it sound like AJ isn't a human :rofl:
    Ah panda eyes...:giggle: the joy...
    And most types of cheese...I got over my fear of mozzarella as a child after a lie my father told me...I thank him for pizza :yep:
    And me too :coma: so hungry...think I've got some hot crossed buns...I also have vile bio yoghurt got come stawberry stuff last time which was so good :coma: but the stuff we have at the moment isn't good
    DBZ, pokemon and digimon interspersed with Diagnosis Murder and Murder she wrote...background to my working day :yep: the joys of working at home
    2 minutes until mcdonalds open?

ReputationRep:
    i have spent the last 6 hours going on sip beat forums, reading the skip beat PS2 game plot, watching skip beat MMVs and re-reading some of skip beat.

its been so long since the last chapter came out i was having withdrawl

EDIT: hi keo, skipp :thumbsup:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.